Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,245 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Eid Mubarak Greetings From Az - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid Mubarak Greetings From Az (168 Views)

April Wishes From Az / Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison / Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak Greetings From Az by MartinsOnyx(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2022
I join my Muslim brethren all over the world in celebrating the end of the holy month of Ramadan.

The significance of this season reflects the virtues of selflessness, sacrifice, forgiveness and charity. These are the building blocks to making our world a better place.

My wishes are that this Eid Mubarak brings you the best of Allah's blessings in bountiful folds. For our beloved nation Nigeria, may Almighty Allah replace the drums of war with serenading peace.

Happy Eid Mubarak!!

E-signed,
Hon. Abdul-Azeez Akinsanya
Frontline PDP Aspirant
For House of Representatives
Alimosho Federal Constituency.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Deadline For Primaries Will Not Change — INEC Warns Political Parties / 2023: ‘It Will Not Happen’: INEC Says Its Chairman Won’t Contest For President / Anambra Central 2023: APGA Delegates Must Not Miss Their Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.