Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! (2727 Views)

Dyt N James Celebratin D Romantic Award Winner Ms Cuddlemii / Ms. Potato 2 / U are a yeye fowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by MsPotato(f): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2011
Yinkalink, longest time. How are u and your husband ElGuapo? I hope he has been behaving well lipsrsealed

Ok, this is for you grin grin lipsrsealed embarassed

Sorry naa. With my new false teeth installed in, Im not sure if I should really smile embarassed
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by yinkalink(f): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2011
Lol
Dats berra
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by yusuf2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2011
I don tire 4 dis club self, we need to do something na!
Who wants to play jackpot?
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by MsPotato(f): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2011
How to play jackpot? shocked shocked shocked

Sorry guys. I couldnt come out with nie stuff for hia cause I heard fro my boss he is kicking me to the muddy area for project and now Ive been busy preparing all the machineries and equipments to go there and also Ill be going therre cry cry cry
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Jamesdman(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
~~Alrite, board members should come up wif sumtin new. . . . Yusuf, El eguapo over 2 U.
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
Maybe we give Yusuf's jackpot game a trial, till then i would try initiate sumfyn intriguing maybe Spelling the bee or Know my secret game!
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yinkalink, longest time. How are u and your husband ElGuapo? I hope he has been behaving well lipsrsealed

Aha Counsellor! Ve been behaving well oo, u need to see me at Shop Max Yesterday shopping kiddies wares for my Pregnant wife Yinkalink cheesy
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by MMM2(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2011
Yusuf
U don give me alcohol b4?

Shabi water don dey high u. angry
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by MsPotato(f): 1:10am On Jul 16, 2011
James-dman:

~~Alrite, board members should come up wif sumtin new. . . . Yusuf, El eguapo over 2 U.

U can also come up with sumthin if u like too. Dont be shy. We know you accidently scratch your ballz one corner but theres nothing to be shamed off. If nature calls, than nature calls wink

El Guapo:

Maybe we give Yusuf's jackpot game a trial, till then i would try initiate sumfyn intriguing maybe Spelling the bee or Know my secret game!

Whats your secret game?

El Guapo:

Aha Counsellor! Ve been behaving well oo, u need to see me at Shop Max Yesterday shopping kiddies wares for my Pregnant wife Yinkalink cheesy

So u made Yinka pregnant? Are u aware she is still a minor? angry angry angry

M M M:

Yusuf
U don give me alcohol b4?

Shabi water don dey high u. angry

Why are u always angry? re u having your period? undecided
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Whats your secret game?

So u made Yinka pregnant? Are u aware she is still a minor? angry angry angry

The know My secret game is a kinda Question n answer stuff but with a bit of humor instilled in it, Any member who wants to play chooses who he/she wants to play with, the two ask one another questions bout their private lyfs n points awarded for a question answered correctly E.g Ms Potato, whats my state of birth? U answer Madrid, u get a point for getting it! cheesy

Btw, what do u mean by my wife been minor? Cos she aint biggie huh. . . .then u are Major! cheesy
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by yusuf2(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2011
El Guapo:

The know My secret game is a kinda Question n answer stuff but with a bit of humor instilled in it, Any member who wants to play chooses who he/she wants to play with, the two ask one another questions bout their private lyfs n points awarded for a question answered correctly E.g Ms Potato, whats my state of birth? U answer Madrid, u get a point for getting it! cheesy

Btw, what do u mean by my wife been minor? Cos she aint biggie huh. . . .then u are Major! cheesy

y do we have to choose a partner? can't anybody just answer? and by the way, the game sounds boring, this is not a retirement home, i suggest we play spin the bottle, tongue
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by iyatrustee(f): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2011
Yusuf don dey crace lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2011
Ok Yusuf! Lets have ur Spining Prick sorry bottle cheesy
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by MsPotato(f): 3:16am On Jul 17, 2011
Guys, how do we play spin the bottle than?
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by yusuf2(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2011
ok here, we write some nasty & sweet thing we can do to each other in little pieces of papers and put in a bottle
- we gather round on a preferably round table
- place the bottle lying sideways on the center of the table
- one person spins the bottle, when it stops, the person the mouth of the bottle faces has to pick on of the paper
- read the content out loud and do what is on the sheet,
eg, potato spin the bottle, it stops with the mouth facing Yinka, she picks a paper from inside and it reads, "give the sexiest guy here a french kiss" she gives me a 2 mins french kiss Yes, El, in ya face, any ways.
- nxt, the person the deed was done upon "which is me in this case" spins the bottle next, and it goes on

so who wants to spin first? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Jamesdman(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2011
~~moi. . . . . . *spins d bottle, n d bottle stops spinin wif d mouth facin Yinks dearie*
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2011
**Yink pulls the paper out n reads out the line noted 'Give the guy that has his name started wiv J a dirty Slap'**
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Jamesdman(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2011
yusuf_@:

ok here, we write some nasty & sweet thing we can do to each other in little pieces of papers and put in a bottle

El Guapo:

**Yink pulls the paper out n reads out the line noted 'Give the guy that has his name started wiv J a dirty Slap'**
*shakes his head in protest* Yinks must ve misread wat was in d paper, coz dirty slap is against d rules of d game, watz supposed 2 be written is sumtin nasty, swit n romantic. *collects d piece of paper, so he cud see 4 himself. . . . . . Reads out wat is written, 'give James a cozy n warm hug'. Waits 4 Yinks 2 do watz written*
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2011
So Old man all u cravin for is a mere hug frm ma Wife??

Ok I help Ur plight. . . Baby give the Granny a hug!!
angry
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Jamesdman(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2011
~~for a START. . . . . . Datz kul!
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by MsPotato(f): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2011
LOL!!! Thats sopoo cool! While Yinka give Jamers a hug its my turn to Spin!!!

DSpin Spin Spin and the bottle ends up at El Guapo. O Ya El, take paper wink
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by yusuf2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
^^ no, it'snot ur turn, james is supposed to spin next, remeber the rule
yusuf_@:

- we gather round on a preferably round table
- place the bottle lying sideways on the center of the table
- one person spins the bottle, when it stops, the person the mouth of the bottle faces has to pick on of the paper
- read the content out loud and do what is on the sheet,
eg, potato spin the bottle, it stops with the mouth facing Yinka, she picks a paper from inside and it reads, "give the sexiest guy here a french kiss" she gives me a 2 mins french kiss Yes, El, in ya face, any ways.
- nxt, the person the deed was done upon "which is me in this case" spins the bottle next, and it goes on

so who wants to spin first? cheesy cheesy cheesy

bt the way, aw u doing 2day? cheesy
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Jamesdman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
*giglin n smilin 2 himself afta receivin a warm, cozy hug frm Yinks switty. . . . . Grabs d bottle n spins it recklessly, d bottle spins over n falls off frm d table, crashin n breakin into pieces on d floor*
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by yusuf2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2011
*pieces of glasses are swept off the floor and another bottle is provided, the pieces of papers littered on the ground are gathered and placed in d new bottle* james has been disqualified frm d game as he is 2 drunk 2 participate, potato get's a chance to spin afterall.
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by Jamesdman(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2011
*pleads not guilty* ok i accept i might be intoxicated, bt not wif alcohol, it's wif a hug frm Yinks switty!
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by MsPotato(f): 1:27am On Jul 18, 2011
YEAAAA!!! MY turn! My Turn! My turn!!!!! grin grin grin

Potato spin the bottle and the bottle landed up on Yusuf. Ok, sweety, pick the paper (winks) wink
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by yinkalink(f): 4:58am On Jul 18, 2011
Lol
D last tym i plaeā€˜ed dis game was like 4years baq.
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by MsPotato(f): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
Yinka wait for your turn Here some Fanta for u grin
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by yusuf2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
Ok, *yusuf picks the piece of paper, it reads "take off 2 items of clothing off d body of the nearest lady"*

He looks left past el and james and notices that potato and yinka are d only ladies on the table, he smiles at yinka, *she is frowning, but then he takes pity on her and ask that she does it herself, she nods in agreement, she then takes off her sandals and watch smiling sheepishly*

He spins and the bottle stops pointing at el guapo.
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by MsPotato(f): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
Im glsad u didnt ask me cause if u do, u have to go find ma baba for the keys. As you know, my clothes are all padlocked tongue
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by yinkalink(f): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
M still waitin for my turn
Re: Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! by MsPotato(f): 2:26am On Jul 19, 2011
Yinka, please call your husband to get moving oo. We are all waiting for him! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Reunion / I Need A Gay Call Me On 08029945074 / Singlez Only In Lagos Drop Your Whatsapp No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.