Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities (6108 Views)

EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund / "Governor Abiodun Keeps Making ’Empty’ Promises To Us", Ogun Workers Lament / EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Mooh247: 5:48am On May 03, 2022
1873sa:
[s][/s]

is that why you raped your nephew

If I don't know you or never raped my nephew as you claimed and you decided to defame me on public forum because you are anonymous May death by asmathic attack be your portion amen

May suffering never depart your generation to come amen

May your pictures be used for obituary soon amen

May your family never benefit from you till you die a painful death amen
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Mooh247: 5:53am On May 03, 2022
1873sa:
[s][/s]

is that why you raped your nephew

If I don't know you or never raped my nephew as you claimed and you decided to defame me on public forum because you are anonymous May death by asmathic attack be your portion amen

May suffering never depart your generation to come amen

May your pictures be used for obituary soon amen

May your family never benefit from you till you die a painful death amen
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by dunga09: 2:22pm On May 04, 2022
The accumulated fund was from the past Governors, Osoba, Daniel and Amosun while he has been paying in bits quaterly, Had it been the past governors had piriotize this payment of gratutuies, it would be a great one.... The value of Nigerian money is decreasing day by day and its affecting us all.... Gov Dapo Abiodun please increase this payment and your name will forever be great in the payment of gratuties in Ogun State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyebanji Canvasses Innovative Civil Service, As New HOS Is Inaugurated / FG To Distribute 10m Mobile Phones To Farmers / Name National Library After Achebe: Reps To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.