Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! (5455 Views)

Does Galilee Exist This Day? / I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. / How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2011
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF PRAYER

Do prayers really work?! It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that prayers not only do NOT work, but are also a complete waste of time that would have been better used in addressing the issue that led to the prayer in the first place. How do we know that prayers do not work? Simple!

A review of 17 past studies of ''prayer", published in 2003 by a British researcher, found NO significant effect for prayer or other healing methods. In another study, researchers found that having people pray for heart bypass surgery patients had NO effect on their recovery. In fact, patients who knew they were being prayed for had a slightly higher rate of complications. In yet another rigorous scientific study, researchers found that the prayers of a distant congregation did NOT reduce the major complications or death rate in patients hospitalized for heart treatments.

The belief in prayer is a superstition. It has been proven scientifically over and over again. When a prayer appears to be answered, it is a coincidence. Quite simply, prayer has absolutely NO effect on the outcome of any event. The "power of prayer" is actually "the power of coincidence."
Prayer does not work because God is completely imaginary and does NOT exist.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Sweetnecta: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2011
it should also be true since you and your researchers are not absolutely certain, therefore, that the prayers that are not answered are in direct ratio of its failure; coincidence.

since this failure is higher, then its coincidence is higher. hence the thought that support lack of importance of prayer fails miserably.

as much as i am not a christian, the christians on face value are better than those who do not factor God in their lives.

such an one, a Godless person is like a cattle. even worse. they lack soul. how could the have any soul when there is no hearts beating in their chest; they are dead and physically walking corpses.

even animals follow laws of nature. domesticated animals recognize their masters who provide the feeds.

the Godless is worse; he does not wonder what makes him better than an animal. who puts the fear of his sight in the heart of the most fierce animal. he forgets that with a mere flame of fire in hand, tiger and lion will run away from him.

how is the earth on its course rotating, and you a human being on it does not notice this? do you think there is no Controller, but it just happens? have you seen a building just happen, except there is a builder who builds it to the exact taste, perfect enough to solve the problem, a good solution for a previous problem?

i saw a bridge suddenly come alive so that my car and i do not have to ford a deep river to get to the other side. after i drove across the bridge, it dismantle itself and the pile of materials simply disappeared. this story that is so far fetched is easy for the heart to accept than to say there is no God. you see why i said the Godless has not heart? he may not have but an empty skull, with nothing, even macaroni in the emptiness.

And by the way many people work hard without no financial success to show for it. does it therefore mean that there is no work or there is no money?

silly statistician and his statistics and his analysis.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2011
Sweetnecta:

it should also be true since you and your researchers are not absolutely certain, therefore, that the prayers that are not answered are in direct ratio of its failure; coincidence.

since this failure is higher, then its coincidence is higher. hence the thought that support lack of importance of prayer fails miserably.

as much as i am not a christian, the christians on face value are better than those who do not factor God in their lives.

such an one, a Godless person is like a cattle. even worse. they lack soul. how could the have any soul when there is no hearts beating in their chest; they are dead and physically walking corpses.

even animals follow laws of nature. domesticated animals recognize their masters who provide the feeds.

the Godless is worse; he does not wonder what makes him better than an animal. who puts the fear of his sight in the heart of the most fierce animal. he forgets that with a mere flame of fire in hand, tiger and lion will run away from him.

how is the earth on its course rotating, and you a human being on it does not notice this? do you think there is no Controller, but it just happens? have you seen a building just happen, except there is a builder who builds it to the exact taste, perfect enough to solve the problem, a good solution for a previous problem?

i saw a bridge suddenly come alive so that my car and i do not have to ford a deep river to get to the other side. after i drove across the bridge, it dismantle itself and the pile of materials simply disappeared. this story that is so far fetched is easy for the heart to accept than to say there is no God. you see why i said the Godless has not heart? he may not have but an empty skull, with nothing, even macaroni in the emptiness.

And by the way many people work hard without no financial success to show for it. does it therefore mean that there is no work or there is no money?

Instead of going on and on with veiled insults, wouldn't it have been better if you put your bigoted mind to good use and made a sound logical point?!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Lwkmd lmbao lmao lol rofl rolmao ha ha ha ha haha ha
You write some funny stuff but this takes the cake!!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2011
animals have soul. i hate this human superiority complexangry angry

one must never underestimate someone/something, however lowly it looks in ur eyes. this can lead to ur own doom.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Image123(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
Very disappointing, thought to see some real 'proof'.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2011
If it has been proven beyond every reasonable doubt that prayer does not work, so why do our religious brethren tell us to pray without ceasing?! If God supposedly exists in the minds of those that believe, yet chooses not to answer their fervent prayer, doesn't that translate to mean that this God is the most vile, wicked, capricious, homophobic, and malevolent bully in all of fiction?!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Sweetnecta: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ here is the proof for you; claremont brain does not exist. i have not seen it. and when he says something that human beings can make sense of, which is not always often, it is by coincidence. most of the times what he says is always making a bad condition even worse. this is a proof that his brain is not existing. now it is better that he does not say anything because he will say will make things worse and confirm, again that he has no brain.

what i have done is to use your brain to repeat all the lies about praying to God and proof of His existence.

as a child i have received from my father without asking him; after all he paid my school fees. He realized that education is a right that i must enjoy.

yet as a grown man now, i can drive on the highways. but as a 4 year old, my father will not give me the wheel of the car on the highway. it is obvious that in my hands, that will be a dangerous weapon. so when said; dad please, pretty please, let me drive. he ignored me as if have said nothing. or he said no. both means the same thng. i have been refused or my plea or prayer was rejected.

in that instance, do i have a father, claremont? notice that my father was there, flesh and bones.

if a man s blind, all he had to do was listen to my father's voice. a deaf man will see my father. dead and blind can touch my father. yet my father did not grant me my wish or everyone of my wishes. this is my reality. you already assumed my father never existed.

my father knew what danger could come out of granting me an unreasonable request, never mind the future possibility that i may ask for worse.

if dying is one of the reasons to say the vile thing you said, imagine if people do not die and doing evil does not meet its reward. how can doing good receive its reward, too? if all of us are owners of thoroughbred horses, who will be the jockeys, stable hands, managers?

yet you see that your fingers are not equal. if they were equal, you will not be able to grip firmly as you do now. and you have the audacity that their Creator does not exist?

can you create a fly or you have fly as your ascendants, now?
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by oluwabamis(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
Clamount is cooking a reply, do not disturb!!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ here is the proof for you; claremont brain does not exist. i have not seen it. and when he says something that human beings can make sense of, which is not always often, it is by coincidence. most of the times what he says is always making a bad condition even worse. this is a proof that his brain is not existing. now it is better that he does not say anything because he will say will make things worse and confirm, again that he has no brain.

what i have done is to use your brain to repeat all the lies about praying to God and proof of His existence.

as a child i have received from my father without asking him; after all he paid my school fees. He realized that education is a right that i must enjoy.

yet as a grown man now, i can drive on the highways. but as a 4 year old, my father will not give me the wheel of the car on the highway. it is obvious that in my hands, that will be a dangerous weapon. so when said; dad please, pretty please, let me drive. he ignored me as if have said nothing. or he said no. both means the same thng. i have been refused or my plea or prayer was rejected.

in that instance, do i have a father, claremont? notice that my father was there, flesh and bones.

if a man s blind, all he had to do was listen to my father's voice. a deaf man will see my father. dead and blind can touch my father. yet my father did not grant me my wish or everyone of my wishes. this is my reality. you already assumed my father never existed.

my father knew what danger could come out of granting me an unreasonable request, never mind the future possibility that i may ask for worse.

if dying is one of the reasons to say the vile thing you said, imagine if people do not die and doing evil does not meet its reward. how can doing good receive its reward, too? if all of us are owners of thoroughbred horses, who will be the jockeys, stable hands, managers?

yet you see that your fingers are not equal. if they were equal, you will not be able to grip firmly as you do now. and you have the audacity that their Creator does not exist?

I can barely understand what the singular point of your post is.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2011
Wow we av demons on N/L shocked
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by 9dynasty(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2011
just this morning i stood to observe the ants gather it's food and i wondered how great their creator is. . .you claim to be wise but truly you're foolish yes foolish. .i once came across an article that talked deeply on how the human cells and DNA function i was aw-struck and somehow felt the need to question the intelligence of any man who after reading or observing the human body will say there's no GOD like you mr poster.
they believe every thing on earth came as a result of a mistake i.e a 'bigbang'. . i want to ask you just one thing and i pray you give me a honest reply. deep within you feel the sun's light at day and the reflection of it's light on the moon to give a dime perfect light at night was all a mistake or by 'CHANCE' or how the clouds tend to recycle and refresh the earth's water from evaporation to rainfall or how plants breath in carbon dioxide and take out oxygen and humans do the opposite to create a balanced eco or how genes are passed from one generation to the other coded into our DNA or just how the brain works our ability to smile like i'm doing right now cheesy or cry cry or feel love toward a fellow
if you where to write just how the human hair grows or its usefulness i believe your bandwith wouldn't be enough. .with all our technologies we still haven't even researched 1% of what you call a mistake or 'BIGBANG' evolution. next time you take that priceless breath or watch the sun set you just might consider saying. . .HOW GREAT THY CREATOR. . .and thank him

Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2011
9dynasty:

just this morning i stood to observe the ants gather it's food and i wondered how great their creator is. . .you claim to be wise but truly you're foolish yes foolish. .i once came across an article that talked deeply on how the human cells and DNA function i was aw-struck and somehow felt the need to question the intelligence of any man who after reading or observing the human body will say there's no GOD like you mr poster.
they believe every thing on earth came as a result of a mistake i.e a 'bigbang'. . i want to ask you just one thing and i pray you give me a honest reply. deep within you feel the sun's light at day and the reflection of it's light on the moon to give a dime perfect light at night was all a mistake or by 'CHANCE' or how the clouds tend to recycle and refresh the earth's water from evaporation to rainfall or how plants breath in carbon dioxide and take out oxygen and humans do the opposite to create a balanced eco or how genes are passed from one generation to the other coded into our DNA or just how the brain works our ability to smile like i'm doing right now cheesy or cry cry or feel love toward a fellow
if you where to write just how the human hair grows or its usefulness i believe your bandwith wouldn't be enough. .with all our technologies we still haven't even researched 1% of what you call a mistake or 'BIGBANG' evolution. next time you take that priceless breath or watch the sun set you just might consider saying. . .HOW GREAT THY CREATOR. . .and thank him

Rather than ranting on and on, wouldn't it have been better if you can produce some form of proof that prayer works?!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2011
I wouldn't say God doesn't exist but I will rather assert that our current knowledge of Him is highly flawed and does not represent an iota of His true Being.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Talkyaown: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
Am surprised people take Retards like this serious!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
Talkyaown:

Am surprised people take Retards like this serious!
Typical response from a religious fundamentalist!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
claremont:

Rather than ranting on and on, wouldn't it have been better if you can produce some form of proof that prayer works?!

mr claremont, i jus discussed this over wit u b4 in another thread. your jus talkin for d sake of an argument. angry
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Talkyaown: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

Typical response from a religious fundamentalist!

you've been exposed, Anti Christ!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2011
With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to say and do evil things, that takes religion (Steven Weinberg)

The most sinister part of religion is that it is hardwired to not question itself. Questioning what you're told is called a "crisis of faith" and frowned on. Events that make you think twice are "tests". Leaving is synonymous with excommunication and breaking the rules requires penance. There is massive peer pressure within any religious body, echoed in its own theses, to subjugate and accept. And the goal is to remove all form of moral independence, such that the very acts of questioning or leaving are terrifying.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by resmoplus: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2011
Atheists do nothing but make a living out of nothing.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2011
resmoplus:

I believe that fits the description of religious leaders as well.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2011
resmoplus:

actually thats a very stu.pid thing to say. undecided
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by 9dynasty(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

you stupid dullard haven't answered the question i asked you. . .where all things made by mistake?. .atheist wannabe. . you're answering a question with a question yeah right you claim to know it all but in truth y'all just a bunch of ?? All you want is proof well here's one proof take a rope climb up a tree ask GOD to make you resistant to death and try hanging yourself you'll be surprised how much your prayer was answered. . .mumu
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2011
9dynasty:

you silly dullard haven't answered the question i asked you. . .where all things made by mistake?. .atheist wannabe. . you're answering a question with a question yeah right you claim to know it all but in truth y'all just a bunch of ?? All you want is proof well here's one proof take a rope climb up a tree ask GOD to make you resistant to death and try hanging yourself you'll be surprised how much your prayer was answered. . .mumu
Exactly my point! Rather than answer simple questions, religion adherents would rather choose to insult whoever is asking the question simply because they do not share similar beliefs. The worst kind of bigots are those who follow religion!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Sweetnecta: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
@claremont; « #9 on: Yesterday at 09:52:11 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 08:05:39 PM

I can barely understand what the singular point of your post is.[/Quote]a simple man wrote the above and you dismissed it with bold, yet you proposed that God is not in existence. how did you come about that? i asked if you can create a fly? i didn't ask you if you can create something that rivals human being because i know that will be an open mockery of your inability to do that. can you tell me what you think s the reason that a man who ask God for something gets it? i can tell you the reason that those who did not get their request as simply because God does not want to grant them, at that time. God holds the Right to accept/answer a request or reject/not answer it, loosely in the same way you have the right to believe or disbelieve His existence. just because not all prayers are answered and you don't see God, neither points to His inability or non existence. after you don't see everything and your inabilities are many. part of your inabilities and seeing deficiencies is your not recognizing God that you can't see.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@claremont; « #9 on: Yesterday at 09:52:11 PM »a simple man wrote the above and you dismissed it with bold, yet you proposed that God is not in existence. how did you come about that? i asked if you can create a fly? i didn't ask you if you can create something that rivals human being because i know that will be an open mockery of your inability to do that. can you tell me what you think s the reason that a man who ask God for something gets it? i can tell you the reason that those who did not get their request as simply because God does not want to grant them, at that time. God holds the Right to accept/answer a request or reject/not answer it, loosely in the same way you have the right to believe or disbelieve His existence. just because not all prayers are answered and you don't see God, neither points to His inability or non existence. after you don't see everything and your inabilities are many. part of your inabilities and seeing deficiencies is your not recognizing God that you can't see.

The burden of proof rests with those who claim the existence of a concept/deity to prove that it exists, and if they choose not to fullfil that burden, then it is logical and reasonable to conclude that the concept/deity in question does not exist. It's common sense really, no need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by clemcykul(f): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
prayers work for us because we believe in the power of prayers.

you dont pray, so how can it work for u? your researchers dont even believe in GOD, so how can they pray?
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by 9dynasty(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

The burden of proof rests with those who claim the existence of a concept/deity to prove that it exists, and if they choose not to fullfil that burden, then it is logical and reasonable to conclude that the concept/deity in question does not exist. It's common sense really, no need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

sweetnecta asked you if you can create a fly? me i'm asking if you can create a fly's wing or a maggot, you're talking about logic. . .let me try picturing you
you wear a medicated glasses, likes reading, lives in u.k( like you wrote) denies your country(nigeria) obviously trying to act white and all educated and clever but deep down you know you're a loser who watches too much cartoon(family guy) and smallville series and often forget to get into the real world. . .plus i think you have a low self-esteem and if i told you we're all aliens long enough you just might buy it. . .all sumed to be "you be MUGU"
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2011
9dynasty:

sweetnecta asked you if you can create a fly? me i'm asking if you can create a fly's wing or a maggot, you're talking about logic. . .let me try picturing you
you wear a medicated glasses, likes reading, lives in u.k( like you wrote) denies your country(nigeria) obviously trying to act white and all educated and clever but deep down you know you're a loser who watches too much cartoon(family guy) and smallville series and often forget to get into the real world. . .plus i think you have a low self-esteem and if i told you we're all aliens long enough you just might buy it. . .all sumed to be "you be MUGU"

You leave the issue, attack the person. That's not intelligent enough.nd if i told you we're all aliens long enough you just might buy it. . .all sumed to be "you be MUGU"[/color]
[quote][/quote]
You leave the issue, attack the person. That's not intelligent enough.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF PRAYER

Do prayers really work?! It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that prayers not only do NOT work, but are also a complete waste of time that would have been better used in addressing the issue that led to the prayer in the first place. How do we know that prayers do not work? Simple!

A review of 17 past studies of ''prayer", published in 2003 by a British researcher, found NO significant effect for prayer or other healing methods. In another study, researchers found that having people pray for heart bypass surgery patients had NO effect on their recovery. In fact, patients who knew they were being prayed for had a slightly higher rate of complications. In yet another rigorous scientific study, researchers found that the prayers of a distant congregation did NOT reduce the major complications or death rate in patients hospitalized for heart treatments.

The belief in prayer is a superstition. It has been proven scientifically over and over again. When a prayer appears to be answered, it is a coincidence. Quite simply, prayer has absolutely NO effect on the outcome of any event. The "power of prayer" is actually "the power of coincidence."
Prayer does not work because God is completely imaginary and does NOT exist.

Classic case of living in a thought envelope, untouched by Reality . . .
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2011
Could it be that all religious brethren prefer to spew insults rather than provide answers to justify their faith?!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Sweetnecta: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
[Quote]« #25 on: Today at 12:56:17 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 12:44:46 PM
@claremont; « #9 on: Yesterday at 09:52:11 PM »a simple man wrote the above and you dismissed it with bold, yet you proposed that God is not in existence. how did you come about that? i asked if you can create a fly? i didn't ask you if you can create something that rivals human being because i know that will be an open mockery of your inability to do that. can you tell me what you think s the reason that a man who ask God for something gets it? i can tell you the reason that those who did not get their request as simply because God does not want to grant them, at that time. God holds the Right to accept/answer a request or reject/not answer it, loosely in the same way you have the right to believe or disbelieve His existence. just because not all prayers are answered and you don't see God, neither points to His inability or non existence. after you don't see everything and your inabilities are many. part of your inabilities and seeing deficiencies is your not recognizing God that you can't see.

The burden of proof rests with those who claim the existence of a concept/deity to prove that it exists, and if they choose not to fullfil that burden, then it is logical and reasonable to conclude that the concept/deity in question does not exist. It's common sense really, no need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.[/Quote]whats with england, because most africans who spend considerable amount of time there have a strange outlook to human issues, religious issues, etc. they are often very bent, far away from the norm. they become full time pagans, eg atheists, agnostics. listen, claremont. just because you are a bent person that your idea has to gel/acceptable to normal and rational mind[s]. we know england, the country that has wounded you emotionally did not appear from thin air. ask the Queen who by her pen can revoke your citizenship or ask that you be committed to 'aro' if God exists. the very reason she goes to church is her mistaken a mere man as son of God. imagine what she will do to you if she has no mercy in her heart if she were to come down on you because of your denial of the very same God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus / The Gospel Has Already Been Preached To The Whole World / Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.