Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! (5469 Views)

Does Galilee Exist This Day? / I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. / How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2011
Atheists are often charged with blasphemy, but it is a crime they cannot commit, When the Atheist examines, denounces, or satirizes the gods, he is not dealing with persons but with ideas. He is incapable of insulting God, for he does not admit the existence of any such being. - G.W FOOTE
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by 9dynasty(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^^ blah blah blah. . .g.w.foote said blah blah how about you said
@agi-tuedordude i can't make out what you trying to say. . .you're quoting me, re-quoting me, and messing it all up just get it straight next time thanks
agi-tuedor:

You leave the issue, attack the person. That's not intelligent enough.nd if i told you we're all aliens long enough you just might buy it. . .all sumed to be "you be MUGU"[/color]

You leave the issue, attack the person. That's not intelligent enough.

Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by vedaxcool(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF PRAYER

Do prayers really work?! It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that prayers not only do NOT work, but are also a complete waste of time that would have been better used in addressing the issue that led to the prayer in the first place. How do we know that prayers do not work? Simple!

A review of 17 past studies of ''prayer", published in 2003 by a British researcher, found NO significant effect for prayer or other healing methods. In another study, researchers found that having people pray for heart bypass surgery patients had NO effect on their recovery. In fact, patients who knew they were being prayed for had a slightly higher rate of complications. In yet another rigorous scientific study, researchers found that the prayers of a distant congregation did NOT reduce the major complications or death rate in patients hospitalized for heart treatments.

How does this proves  that prayer does not work? The studies contains significant bias;
1. It was clearly restricted to Britian.
2. It focus only on HEaling, they are millions of different kinds of prayers, hence it is illogical to take just an aspec of prayer a make definitive statements.
3. It failed to consider the religious teachings in relations to Healing, life and death.
4. No statement on the number of people surveyed, nor on what significant really is.
5. The entire evidence seemsless than a piece of garbage, no specifics no refrence no nothing, i am not buying it.
6. It failed to state how the complications were linked to the prayer.

claremont:

The belief in prayer is a superstition. It has been proven scientifically over and over again. When a prayer appears to be answered, it is a coincidence. Quite simply, prayer has absolutely NO effect on the outcome of any event. The "power of prayer" is actually "the power of coincidence."

Your entire evidence is no more than hear say and at best atheistic form of superstition.  grin grin grin grin

claremont:

Prayer does not work because God is completely imaginary and does NOT exist.

If you were a objective you would have first conducted a survey on nl and ask people if their prayers have ever been accepted, rather you show the ugly face of atheism bigotry, a form of bigotry that produces the result stalin and hitler achieved. shocked shocked shocked
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by seyibrown(f): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2011
Sorry, claremont, your OP IS NO PROOF THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST! Give me REAL PROOF that God does not exist!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2011
vedaxcool:

How does this proves  that prayer does not work? The studies contains significant bias;
1. It was clearly restricted to Britian.
2. It focus only on HEaling, they are millions of different kinds of prayers, hence it is illogical to take just an aspec of prayer a make definitive statements.
3. It failed to consider the religious teachings in relations to Healing, life and death.
4. No statement on the number of people surveyed, nor on what significant really is.
5. The entire evidence seemsless than a piece of garbage, no specifics no refrence no nothing, i am not buying it.
6. It failed to state how the complications were linked to the prayer.

1. Only one of several studies I mentioned took place in Britain, the other studies took place in several other countries around the world. I believe you will agree with me that the worldwide nature of the studies helps to make it statistically significant.
2. Yes, it focused on healing because the prayer of healing seems to be the only kind of prayer in which "answers" can be physically and directly observed without confusing it with coincidence, unlike the prayer for wealth, husband/wife, car, e.t.c.
3. What religious teachings matter to people who are desperate to receive healing for their ailments? Does a Christian quadriplegic need to consider all the religious teachings before God can heal such a person?
4. A large number of respondents were surveyed, and the survey samples were tested for statistical significance, which is basically normal practise for a survey of this magnitude.
5. You don't have to "buy" it, your "buying" it or not doesn't change a peer-reviewed scientific research publication which I believe you know already.
6. Yes, it did. Basic correlation analysis was used to assess complications that occurred before, during, and after prayer, and it was concluded that in some cases complications shot up after prayer, which can only mean that the prayer caused more harm than good.

seyibrown:

Sorry, claremont, your OP IS NO PROOF THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST! Give me REAL PROOF that God does not exist!
My aim is to showcase a research done to prove the non-existence of God using prayer as a research instrument. The onus ultimately rests on those who believe in the existence of a deity to prove that the deity actually exists. The inability or unwillingness of religion adherents to prove that their deity exists can only lead us to conclude that the deity is non-existent, or probably exists in their minds alone.

9dynasty:

^^^ blah blah blah. . .g.w.foote said blah blah how about you said
@agi-tuedordude i can't make out what you trying to say. . .you're quoting me, re-quoting me, and messing it all up just get it straight next time thanks
I don't understand what you point is, therefore, I can't possibly respond to pointless gibberish.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2011
Sweetnecta:

they become full time pagans, eg atheists, agnostics.

sweetnecta! if u call us Pagans, as atheists one more time, i swear by my Gods, i will curse u.  angry angry angry angry angry angry

WE BELIEVE IN GOD angry
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2011
@op

its all about your thinking and what you feel is truth to you.it doesnt mean its universal truth because not all man believes you. So bask in your truth, dont force it on anyone, at least you can let us know what you think.
same goes for all other religious warriors, you follow your path, at least for now you can only follow whats right in your eyes.
this one says my God exists, the other says your God does not exist, whats wrong with you guys?
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
babaearly:

@op

its all about your thinking and what you feel is truth to you.it doesnt mean its universal truth because not all man believes you. So bask in your truth, dont force it on anyone, at least you can let us know what you think.
same goes for all other religious warriors, you follow your path, at least for now you can only follow whats right in your eyes.
this one says my God exists, the other says your God does not exist, whats wrong with you guys?
Exactly! What differentiates Atheism from the Abrahamic faiths is that Atheists don't force their opinions on anybody. We only produce facts, the onus rests on those who see this facts to believe them or not, no one cares either way.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by IYANGBALI: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2011
@poster you deserve some koboko or bombs from boko harams grin grin
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by fm7070: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
If there is no God, then, who created the earth?
If you give me your myth answes, I will ask you one more question.
Who created the apes that u claimed turned to human being as a result of revolution.
Lastly, why hasn't an Ape or monkey turned to human being since the past 1000 years.
What happen to King Nebukadnezar of Babillon (Iraq) in those days?
God is mystery.
No matter how brilliant a primary school student is, he cannot analyse Algorithm or Calculus studied in University.
That is just it.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by OmoTier1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2011
In the days of ignorance, God overlooks BUT today is come salvation.

This wannabe atheist benin born poster whose ancient fathers were worshippers in ogun, olokun swept by the floods to England, let confused, now out spewing what the earth has denounced right from the days of Naoh!

I once told this poster in the TRAVEL section of Nairaland that him and his messages are "unreasonably reasonables" period!

coming up Next , meet this poster's twin here »» http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/world-europe-14135523
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

In the days of ignorance, God overlooks BUT today is come salvation.

This wannabe atheist benin born poster whose ancient fathers were worshippers in ogun, olokun swept by the floods to England, let confused, now out spewing what the earth has denounced right from the days of Naoh!

I once told this poster in the TRAVEL section of Nairaland that him and his messages are "unreasonably reasonables" period!

coming up Next , meet this poster's twin here »» http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/world-europe-14135523
Kindly leave out the Poster and his motivations for posting, and tackle the issue at hand with evidence. Is that so hard for you to do?!

fm7070:

Who created the apes that u claimed turned to human being as a result of revolution.
Lastly, why hasn't an Ape or monkey turned to human being since the past 1000 years.
God is mystery.
No matter how brilliant a primary school student is, he cannot analyse Algorithm or Calculus studied in University.
That is just it.
I don't believe I have said anything about Apes turning to Human beings in any of my posts.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by UyiIredia(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2011
There are a number of researches that have been undertaken to study prayer all with varying results. Your conclusion is a non-sequitur because inefficacy of prayer alone is not a justifiable reason to disprove God's existence. Keep in mind that as long as science rests sure on the principle of cause and effects. The existence of God as the first cause of all
beings is an axiom that stands.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Sweetnecta: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
@9jaPagan; « #37 on: Today at 09:07:55 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 08:44:23 PM
they become full time pagans, eg atheists, agnostics.

sweetnecta! if u call us Pagans, as atheists one more time, i swear by my Gods, i will curse u. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

WE BELIEVE IN GOD Angry
[/Quote]your curse is nothing to me. you are like to me until you come to Islam the way Abu Lahab or Abu Jahal or other idol pagans of Makka was to the noble messenger [as].

today, you stand in the stead of abu lahab. and i stand for Muhammad [as].
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

There are a number of researches that have been undertaken to study prayer all with varying results. Your conclusion is a non-sequitur because inefficacy of prayer alone is not a justifiable reason to disprove God's existence. Keep in mind that as long as science rests sure on the principle of cause and effects. The existence of God as the first cause of all
beings is an axiom that stands.
Good points, but if you have a research done which conclusively shows that prayer works, kindly let me have a summary. You said "The existence of God as the first cause of all beings is an axiom that stands", that is were you are wrong my friend, because it has never been proven that creationism ever happened. A belief that a deity created the world in 7 days is not only farcical but also totally insane, even theologians agree that 80% of what is written is the Bible is false i.e. never happened.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by OmoTier1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
claremont:

Good points, but if you have a research done which conclusively shows that prayer works, kindly let me have a summary. You said "The existence of God as the first cause of all beings is an axiom that stands", that is were you are wrong my friend, because it has never been proven that creationism ever happened. A belief that a deity created the world in 7 days is not only farcical but also totally insane, even theologians agree that 80% of what is written is the Bible is false i.e. never happened.
The part in bold comes across as though you have been living in a remote village for a very long time.

I know you want to debate the issue of God's existence, but I put to you that let every man be saved or condemed by what he/she believes -least debating God's existence doesn't help you that much-

Even your inner being KNOWS you belong to God. So rest your mind, when the time come calling, you will stand before the one whom you have denied all your days!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by UyiIredia(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
claremont:

I am a Christian with pantheistic preclinations. I am not talking about Creationism. I am on the ID side and theirs is a more robust argument for the flaws of the neo-Darwinian model. Please check these links:

http://www.cosmicfingerprints.com/faq/

Scientific Evidence For God's Existence

Atheist Riddle

After that we'll talk. BTW i am quite versed in evolutionary rubrics. I took my time before choosing my side. Do not make the mistake of grouping ID with Creationism . I see that a lot and I must say that it's wrong
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by 9dynasty(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
fm7070:

God is mystery.
That is just it.
that's the problem he can't answer any thing you ask him. . .abeg clarement or clare whatever go and hug a moderately wet transformer
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

I am a Christian with pantheistic preclinations. I am not talking about Creationism. I am on the ID side and theirs is a more robust argument for the flaws of the neo-Darwinian model. Please check these links:

Atheist Riddle

After that we'll talk. BTW i am quite versed in evolutionary rubrics. I took my time before choosing my side. Do not make the mistake of grouping ID with Creationism . I see that a lot and I must say that it's wrong

Dr. Hugh Ross, the author of the above highlighted paper is a scientist who has tried and failed to merge creationism and evolution. The reason his findings are unacceptable to me is that he speaks with an obvious religious bias, this in itself has tainted his research and makes it subjective.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by UyiIredia(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
claremont:

Dr. Hugh Ross, the author of the above highlighted paper is a scientist who has tried and failed to merge creationism and evolution. The reason his findings are unacceptable to me is that he speaks with an obvious religious bias, this in itself has tainted his research and makes it subjective.

I do not know much about him. but I find Perry Marshall's talk of intelligent evolution interesting. I urge you to read post your comment.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by vedaxcool(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2011
claremont:

1. Only one of several studies I mentioned took place in Britain, the other studies took place in several other countries around the world. I believe you will agree with me that the worldwide nature of the studies helps to make it statistically significant.

It seems strange that as an atheist you simply want to state something and expect people to accept without evidence, so rather than give us links,etc you prefer stating it on your honor? shakes head. You seem not to even understand how statistics actually works, now let me assume X=1, and you are telling the truth, you failed to provide any evidence on the number of people surveyed, their distribution, and how representative the samples used are, yet u claimed it is statistically significant based o the world wide nature, not on the number of people surveyed, not on any actual analysis to determine its' significance, please get real, I cannot accept your honesty on a matter that you have shown Significant bias, by simply stating studies without actual links.

claremont:

2. Yes, it focused on healing because the prayer of healing seems to be the only kind of prayer in which "answers" can be physically and directly observed without confusing it with coincidence, unlike the prayer for wealth, husband/wife, car, e.t.c.

Oh, So you can observe the state of someone's health physically but cannot observe cars, increased wealth etc. I am begining to doubt your atheistic credentials, show me your certificate immediately, How can they also determine if someone's health also does not improve by coincidence?
the study simply shows how bigoted it sponsors are(if such a study ever occurred) for instance if mr. q has a head ache and prays to God for recovery, and after taking some pills he feels fresh as new, how does the study caters for such? it seems the study expected terminally ill patient to survive with prayer alone, because health is more material than house, cars, etc. I dey laugh grin grin grin grin

claremont:

3. What religious teachings matter to people who are desperate to receive healing for their ailments? Does a Christian quadriplegic need to consider all the religious teachings before God can heal such a person?

Ignorance is unhealthy, In Islam, it is ALLAH decision to grant your prayer or not to do so. There is what we call destiny in every religion, hence someone dieing of an ailment, or not recovering from an ailment could be seen as the persons fate

claremont:

4. A large number of respondents were surveyed, and the survey samples were tested for statistical significance, which is basically normal practise for a survey of this magnitude.
[size=18pt]
NO LINKS, NO REFRENCE = NO EVIDENCE
[/size]

claremont:

5. You don't have to "buy" it, your "buying" it or not doesn't change a peer-reviewed scientific research publication which I believe you know already.

I do not buy your story, so long there is no reference for me to read, and to think atheist love concrete evidence.

claremont:

6. Yes, it did. Basic correlation analysis was used to assess complications that occurred before, during, and after prayer, and it was concluded that in some cases complications shot up after prayer, which can only mean that the prayer caused more harm than good.

Really, it seems this are quark scientist and you are a quark atheist ( no insults intended), How were they sure it was not a coincidence? In statistics you do not just corrlate for the sake of correlations, as i can simply wake and say that there is a correlation between a bed and a dead ,man, and this will be true, in otherwords, did they take other factors that could have caused complications, common sense should have push them to seek the kind of medication the patient was on, the sort of family support he had, the sort of health care he recieved, the income level of the person, the pateints actual behavior towards problem etc, it is senseless to correlate complications against prayer. You argument is lame.
again, only you have access to this strange research work.

claremont:

My aim is to showcase a research done to prove the non-existence of God using prayer as a research instrument.

Your aim was to half quote the research, hide the actual research ( if such research ever exist) and then manipulate an entire thread to fool yourself alone.

claremont:

The onus ultimately rests on those who believe in the existence of a deity to prove that the deity actually exists. The inability or unwillingness of religion adherents to prove that their deity exists can only lead us to conclude that the deity is non-existent, or probably exists in their minds alone.
I don't understand what you point is, therefore, I can't possibly respond to pointless gibberish.

Gibberish is what the foundation of this thread. no reference no link, just godless lies to fool skeptics alone. And if you truly want to confirm if there is God, may I advise (Please do this at you own expense) Jump off a cliff, my assurance to you is that the last moments before your death, u will see the spiritual angle to life, angels will initiate you to the other realm.

A safer approach is to ask yourself, how can any individual ever dream of a future event, only for it to happen in reality? what is your explanation for that?
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2011
fm7070:

God is mystery.
That is just it.

u r right but one of ur point is a bit confused. (the one in bold) the reason is that the apes and monkeys of today are quite different from the apes that evolved into humans. and anywayz, evolution is an extremely slow process, except for some case. so we must wait and see.

Sweetnecta:

@9jaPagan; « #37 on: Today at 09:07:55 AM »your curse is nothing to me. you are like to me until you come to Islam the way Abu Lahab or Abu Jahal or other idol pagans of Makka was to the noble messenger [as].

NO. u stand as muhammad and i stand as the Pagan God Allah's demigod messenger, and i ask u to leave ur evil camel-lyk ways and revert to the proper way of worship, i.e., Orisha (since u r a Yoruba version of muhammad).

Uyi Iredia:

Atheist Riddle

There are many elements of pantheism in some forms of Buddhism, Neopaganism, and Theosophy as well as in several tendencies in the major theistic religions. E.g. the Neopagan section of Gaia and the Church of All Worlds.

Many Unitarian Universalists consider themselves pantheists. Many traditional and folk religions including African traditional religions and Native American religions can be seen as pantheistic, or a mixture of pantheism and other doctrines such as polytheism and animism.

so r ur beliefs part-Pagan undecided
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by Sweetnecta: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2011
@9japagan; « #53 on: Today at 10:28:56 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 07:46:08 PM
@9jaPagan; « #37 on: Today at 09:07:55 AM »your curse is nothing to me. you are like to me until you come to Islam the way Abu Lahab or Abu Jahal or other idol pagans of Makka was to the noble messenger [as].

NO. u stand as muhammad and i stand as the Pagan God Allah's demigod messenger, and i ask u to leave your evil camel-lyk ways and revert to the proper way of worship, i.e., Orisha (since u r a Yoruba version of muhammad).[/Quote]just maybe you will be excited by satan who made you carved something and take it as your master, will increase you in arrogance. arrogant enough that you will give me your address to my email [galadimalou@aol.com], so that i can send the white boys from julius berger with their tractors to bulldoze down and cart away your god. dare the follower of Muhammad [as] and you will see how easily your idol becomes pieces of garbage at the public dump site in your village.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
and i will break down ur mosques and topple ur petty minarets and then i will proceed to create a bigg bonfire of ur unholy quraan. there will come a dayy on this planet when the Kaaba will be blessed by the light and it will be restored its former dignity as the house of the Gods and their idols. i promise you that. cool
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by God4: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
This kinda topic need not to be discussed more emphatically. Whether u believe or u dont believe, its changes nothing
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by RiffRaff: 3:40am On Jul 15, 2011
After Readin some of D Replies, I'd Like 2 Suggest dat we Stop d Insult & Try 2 be Objective,
Let us Put Prayer 2 a Test by a Simple Experiment. Since u are Certain dat it Works and it Is No Coincedence dat Some Things Happen,
We will Fix a date, All d Religious Peeps on Nairaland Should Fast & Pray b4 dat day (Any day of ur Choice),
Get a Coin, This is 2 Enable u Perform d Experiment in ur House. Or we Can do it Via Live Streamin online so that Evryone Can See.
Pray 2 God or Any Other Imaginary Diety u Guys Believe in, Tell him Everytime U Toss the Coin up, u Should get d Head, Do this (30) Times 2 Eliminate "Coincidence" (Head/Tail),
If u Suceed in Gettin a "Head" 30 Times, I Promise 2 Convert 2 ur Religion,
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by williams20(m): 4:38am On Jul 15, 2011
I pray that God will touch you within now and 68 hours that you may know that the holy one of israel exists
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by God4: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2011
Riff-Raff, its not everyone that is jobless and engage their limited time to such frivolities of coming to prove to Nairaland Atheists that prayers work or does not. It makes no sense. No one pastor will tell u, he can on his own put prayers together and expect answers by his own power. God answereth prayers and if God chooses not to, no pastor can questn him
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2011
God,:

This kinda topic need not to be discussed more emphatically. Whether u believe or u dont believe, its changes nothing
God,:

Riff-Raff, its not everyone that is jobless and engage their limited time to such frivolities of coming to prove to Nairaland Atheists that prayers work or does not. It makes no sense. No one pastor will tell u, he can on his own put prayers together and expect answers by his own power. God answereth prayers and if God chooses not to, no pastor can questn him
Is this your way of "emphatically" discussing this issue like you suggested in your earlier comment?!

williams20:

I pray that God will touch you within now and 68 hours that you may know that the holy one of israel exists
Why wait for 68 hours, why not now? And how did you arrive at the 68 hours in the first place, or are you involved in some form of Numberology?!

Take it or leave, but God does not exist. God is a fictitious creation of man designed to plug a gap in man's understanding of his environment; the more science evolves, the more we realize that everything has a rationale explanation, and even if it didn't, still that doesn't justify the existence of an all-knowing deity.
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by God4: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2011
claremont:

Is this your way of "emphatically" discussing this issue like you suggested in your earlier comment?!

Did u read and understood my comments at all? I was pointing to RIFF-Raff that frivolities need not be engaged in over Prayers being answered or not being answered. I'm not interested in emphatically discussion it reason why i term his proposed challenge as frivolity. its in consonance with my first post

Understand a comment before posting

claremont:

Take it or leave, but God does not exist. God is a fictitious creation of man designed to plug a gap in man's understanding of his environment; the more science evolves, the more we realize that everything has a rationale explanation, and even if it didn't, still that doesn't justify the existence of an all-knowing deity.

Well that's your personal opinion which is not binding on anyone
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by claremont(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2011
God,:

Did u read and understood my comments at all? I was pointing to RIFF-Raff that frivolities need not be engaged in over Prayers being answered or not being answered. I'm not interested in emphatically discussion it reason why i term his proposed challenge as [size=13pt]frivolity[/size]. its in consonance with my first post

Of course it is a frivolity! When it comes to the subject of proof, religious brethren will avoid it with a wave of the hand and say it is a frivolity. While in the normal world, asking questions shows inquisitiveness and scholastic aptitude; it is quite the opposite in the abnormal world of religion, were asking questions is seen as indulging in frivolity and blasphemy. What a load of monumental s/h?i/t/e!
Re: God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! by God4: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2011
claremont:

Of course it is a frivolity! When it comes to the subject of proof, religious brethren will avoid it with a wave of the hand and say it is a frivolity. While in the normal world, asking questions shows inquisitiveness and scholastic aptitude; it is quite the opposite in the abnormal world of religion, were asking questions is seen as indulging in frivolity and blasphemy. What a load of monumental s/h?i/t/e!
No problem sir.

At least u started what u termed 'load of monumental s/h?i/t/e!' by openly a thread out of curiosity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbeliever Why Bother Be Good? / Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? / Pastor Veronica : God Sent Me To Sleep With All Men For Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.