Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 (16547 Views)

Progress' Prizes As Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Photos) / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 14 / 2022 Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 by Carbondioxide: 7:29am On May 03, 2022
clems88:
E pain me as Baby Dragon (Itohan) comot.

Did you vote for her?
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 by Carbondioxide: 7:30am On May 03, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
I really wish Faith wasn't evicted. Well, I wish other contestants the very best. The show sponsor has made the show to be an amazing one so far.

Did you vote for her?
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 by clems88(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2022
Carbondioxide:

Did you vote for her?
I didn't o. Just that I have been her fan also Banti since the show started
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:48am On May 03, 2022
I wish I was there ooo. Only my guitar I go play Tecno go give me something and Ice prince must sign me cool
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 by lordcrafts: 9:55am On May 03, 2022
Music is essential and I love the way the song by Asa was performed!
Realboygenius:
As the search for the next Nigerian Idol Season 7 music star continues with two contestants evicted leaving us with the top 5 contestants.

Banty rounded up the top 4 of this season with a beautiful rendition of the song Bibanke by Asa. The voting is on and the top 4 contestants will battle it out for the grand prize.

Popular smartphone brand TECNO partner with Nigerian Idol in giving young and talented Nigerians a platform to showcase their talent in the TECNO Home Edition with a chance to Win interesting prizes.

Below are pictures from today's live show.
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 by mark2020prince: 9:57am On May 03, 2022
Honestly these guys are too good. If this wasn’t a competition I’d say everyone should be number 1.

Realboygenius:
As the search for the next Nigerian Idol Season 7 music star continues with two contestants evicted leaving us with the top 5 contestants.

Banty rounded up the top 4 of this season with a beautiful rendition of the song Bibanke by Asa. The voting is on and the top 4 contestants will battle it out for the grand prize.

Popular smartphone brand TECNO partner with Nigerian Idol in giving young and talented Nigerians a platform to showcase their talent in the TECNO Home Edition with a chance to Win interesting prizes.

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 by Dkdworldwide: 9:59am On May 03, 2022
from my own point of view, everyone did amazingly well. That voice oh my Goodness. If only I can sing �

Realboygenius:

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 by Franktom247(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2022
Am I the only one thinking that TECNO has fine fans?�� . Whoever arranged that setup with the blue wrapper is a genius �
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 by 0xAaron: 4:10pm On May 03, 2022
I want zadok to win this so badly. I wonder what TECNO has in store for the winner, remember that guy that got half a million from just jingles. Means say winner own go be block
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 by KingUka: 4:12pm On May 03, 2022
The heat is in now. Watching the rest of the show from the edge of my seat lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy / Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke / Similarities Between Skelewu And Party Rock Anthem Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.