Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,708 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS (6132 Views)

Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS / Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Malory: 9:55am On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
d monster u made

U were once in that stage of hailing them.but now u are wiser,pray for him to see d light like u
Any evidence of me supporting them before or shut up
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by illicit(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2022
Please stop the killings
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Reality3080: 9:57am On May 02, 2022
superCleanworks:

Just one Monday? Have you created any monday in your miserable life? Then you are here saying it is okay to take the life of 3 men just because they want to move freely on a Monday given to everyone by God.

You obviously have nothing to do with your life and nothing is going on for you. That is why you can sit there and hide behind your phone to type trash like a coward. Wear mask and feel powerful.

Back up your words like a man. Show your face and your Identity if you are right about what you are saying. But you will never do so because you are just another coward talking trash.

I pray your mother and father and sisters will have terrible medical emergencies on a monday and you will stand and watch them die like flies.

malory aka fahdiga was supporting them b4 but since he lost a relative,him don get sense same as sergio104.

Their eye will open once they have lost a relative

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Reality3080: 10:01am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

My brother I am in Lagos that is why I'm not sitting at home. When I come to east I will obey.
Am not in support of the killings. But they are unknown gunmen nobody knows them they are fighting for Nnamdi Kanu to be released.
Obedience is better than sacrifice
i believe with this statement of yours,igbos in south east will have sense now.

This guy is supporting sit at home,killing,chaos simply because he's not in d east.

Una eye suppose don clear say people we dey add fuel to your fire are not even around to feel d pain,this guy here doesn't have any business that can b affected.

Nnamdi kanu was based in UK
Simon epa Finland
Other miscreant Germany
This one here lagos

7 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Emmanuel909090: 10:11am On May 02, 2022
See healthy men killed like rats,
We pray for peace in the East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by amkrocky: 10:17am On May 02, 2022
Hausa killed Fulani or vice-versa
Now,its sit-at-home in Igbo killing each other
Now,you say,Yoruba are wise... Won't kill each other
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 10:19am On May 02, 2022
lereinter:

Wow the devil is so powerful

Imagine

The number of people igbos have killed by their fellow igbos in the name of fighting buhari, apc, etc is more than what Fulani herdsmen have killed in South East.

Continue folks

The devil is your strength

We are not fighting Buhari but fighting for freedom from the zoo
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 10:20am On May 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
The rabid animal in DSS detention shall never end well.

He will be released

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 10:20am On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
u don't even see anything bad with d killing but u are subtle supporting the victims....haba

The killings are bad sha. But they can be avoided.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 10:21am On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
d monster u made

U were once in that stage of hailing them.but now u are wiser,pray for him to see d light like u

See which light. Biafra is the rising sun. The light already.
And the sun rises from the east and gives light to the world.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 10:22am On May 02, 2022
kettykings:
Must they be killed, common sense tells me they can be punished by burning their clothes or property as a deterrent, who ever did this is just a devil , no same Biafran would be this useless and daft

The unknown gunmen are angry. Simon Ekpa from Finland has warned already. Violating sit at home will not be tolerated by unknown gunmen
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 10:23am On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
i believe with this statement of yours,igbos in south east will have sense now.

This guy is supporting sit at home,killing,chaos simply because he's not in d east.

Una eye suppose don clear say people we dey add fuel to your fire are not even around to feel d pain,this guy here doesn't have any business that can b affected.

Nnamdi kanu was based in UK
Simon epa Finland
Other miscreant Germany
This one here lagos

My brother na business carry me go Lagos o. U are seeing it from the wrong angle
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Bridget95(f): 10:24am On May 02, 2022
Why would a sane person kill his fellow tribesmen in the name of sit at home.This is terrorism. I condem this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Kam2021: 10:29am On May 02, 2022
So that's how they will also kill women that fall into labour on Monday??

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Kam2021: 10:30am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

We are not fighting Buhari but fighting for freedom from the zoo
you are in Lagos shouting freedom are you sitting in your house today in Lagos?Ndi pharisee

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by IGBOSON1: 10:31am On May 02, 2022
foryourminding:
This is clear as day that Nigerian "security" agents are killing Igbos in Igboland while disguising as "unknown gunmen".

You're spot on! Northern elements domicilled in the army, police or DSS! They would have been 'officially' transferred to the south-east for this purpose....and this is why it's going to be next to impossible to catch them, as they sneak back into the barracks after murdering 'nyamurees' and resume their 'innocent Nigerian soldier/police/DSS official' persona!

The murderous northern hegemony wants this sit-at-home to continue for a number of reasons: to create a climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east with the aim of 'justifying' the 'terrorist' tag they pinned on IPOB and Mazi kanu; out of pure hatred for Igbos'.....they want to inflict as much damage as they can to the south-east economy, and that should 'teach the nyamurees' a lesson for daring to want to secede; and finally, the have a eye on the 2023 elections...hoping a climate of insecurity in the south-east would dim the chances of any Igbo presidential hopeful and also reduce the number going to pick their PVCs or going to vote on election day!

My take is this Igbo ruling elite are either too daft to realise exactly what's happening, or they know but are too lilly-livered to say or do anything! So just know this evil being visited on Ndigbo by the murderous northern hegemony (with close links to Aso Rock) will continue until Buhari either dies in office of leaves in 2023! The only thing that will make them stop killing innocent Igbos' is Mazi Kanu and IPOB stopping the agitation for secession.....and this WILL NEVER HAPPEN! So expect their agents on nairaland to be supplying us with more pics, every monday, of the Igbos' their men in the field have murdered!

PS: Regarding the bolded...the caveat is that TINUBU WILL NOT BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT! If Tinubu becomes the next president and the agitation for secession continues, just know these killings being done by outsiders in the south-east will continue too!

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by IGBOSON1: 10:32am On May 02, 2022
Bridget95:
Why would a sane person kill his fellow tribesmen in the name of sit at home.This is terrorism. I condem this rubbish.

It's not Igbos' killing Igbos'! Or is that the narrative you stupidly want to believe!?
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by jagorinho: 10:33am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

My brother I am in Lagos that is why I'm not sitting at home. When I come to east I will obey.
Am not in support of the killings. But they are unknown gunmen nobody knows them they are fighting for Nnamdi Kanu to be released.
3 people just got killed in cold blood and this is all you could utter......sucks to be you.

7 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by ivandragon: 10:37am On May 02, 2022
If you need violence to enforce freedom, then you are no better than the 'animals' that 'you' condemn...

Those who use violence to claim they are fighting for a cause would be worse tyrants than those they presently oppose...

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by IGBOSON1: 10:41am On May 02, 2022
Make every region responsible for security within their domain...ie, regional or state police, and see all this evil fizzle out withing one or two weeks!
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

He will be released
I seriously doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by naijapips02: 11:00am On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I wish I know where you staying in lagos I would have kick your ass back to your region so you can enjoy your sit at home.

Don't mind that fool. Going to work every Monday but asking his brothers in the east to obey terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by ba7man(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2022
foryourminding:
This is clear as day that Nigerian "security" agents are killing Igbos in Igboland while disguising as "unknown gunmen".
There are plans to start picking people like you up from social media.

You'll explain whatever you know or your involvement soon.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Sharatan(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2022
K
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by kolaaderin: 11:08am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:
May their soul rip. We are not in support of the killings. But our people should just obey
your people should just accept terrorism like it’s normal.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by ba7man(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2022
kettykings:
Must they be killed, common sense tells me they can be punished by burning their clothes or property as a deterrent, who ever did this is just a devil , no same Biafran would be this useless and daft
Even your common sense doesn't make sense.

Why punish someone for exercising his rights to free movement??

Why even think of burning their clothes or property?? Your kind are savages.

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by VillagePipu: 11:11am On May 02, 2022
foryourminding:

It is no more Fulanis?

Igbos are known to be smart people. Unfortunately, it appears that is a big lie. Kanu has exposed the IQ level of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by VillagePipu: 11:13am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

Why don't you also sit at home in Lagos where you are? Foolish Biafran pig.
You ipob idiots outside Igboland are the encouraging the destruction of Igboland. God will punish your entire families.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:
They were attacked sunday night breaking monday morning. PHOTOS below
Our people should understand this sit at home is for our own good. If u travel on sunday night immediately it is 1am it is now a Monday and unknown gunmen will he looking for u.
R.I.P to them.
What is just there just one monday
How is sit at home by criminals for our own good? Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 11:30am On May 02, 2022
Bridget95:

No sacrifice is too big for Nnamdi Kanu who sacrificed all for us. I still don't support the killings but our people are stubborn
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 11:32am On May 02, 2022
Kam2021:
So that's how they will also kill women that fall into labour on Monday??

Before labour start it will give signs. The person can endure the labour and born on Tuesday. Or go to the hospital on sunday and sleep there.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 11:32am On May 02, 2022
Kam2021:
you are in Lagos shouting freedom are you sitting in your house today in Lagos?Ndi pharisee

Oga I'm a busy man. I'm just reporting these thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pdp Never Zoned Presidency -jonathan / Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor / 57 Great Fact About Earth You Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.