Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS (6131 Views)

Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS / Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by SenatePresdo(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:
Nna imagine that comment. So if one refuses to obey he will be killed and we say we want freedom

I despise the killing of innocent people with everything in me.

But people should just obey, obedient is better than sacrifice.

Now that he's been killed, would God pity him because he's innocent and send him back to life?

People should know when it's worth it and preserve their lives.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by akezn: 2:33pm On May 02, 2022
And that sacrifice includes killing the same people you claim to be fighting for?

This is just unbelievable, like I don't understand.

minasi4841:

No sacrifice is too big for freedom

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 2:43pm On May 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We once supported Nnamdi kanu in Anambra here but he has since lost our support since the killings of fellow Igbos, this is not the kind of Biafra we want.Whether he is a criminal or not,doesn't matter, this innocent people been killed are not the people that arrested Nnamdi kanu.The cowards are killing innocent people instead of going to Abuja.Nnamdi kanu life is not bigger than any Igbo person killed becos of him

Majority of these killings are DSS
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 2:44pm On May 02, 2022
blackmantis:
Obey or die.

Promising freedom by force.

Is not force. If u dont like it u can relocate. For example am in Lagos doing business am not sitting at home. If I want to sit at home I will come to the east
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 2:44pm On May 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Freedom from what exactly.You want freedom and you ran away from East.Or you think you would remain in Lagos if the so called Biafra separate from Nigeria.If this is how Biafra would be with all these killings and criminals in charge, we don't want.

I didn't run away. Lagos is no man's land and part of Biafra if u check history
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 2:45pm On May 02, 2022
GreenArrow1:

grin Abeg no make me throw phone with this your comedy.

There is truth there
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 2:45pm On May 02, 2022
GreenArrow1:

Obviously it is.
The dead bodies displayed in those pictures prove that fact more than mere words.
What's that "another saviour" song again? Need to find the clip on YouTube.

Nnamdi Kanu is still my savior
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 2:46pm On May 02, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IGBO RITUALISTS,"NDI OGWU EGO" USING MODAYS IN REMOTE EAST TO PERPETRATE THEIR EVIL TRADE.GOD ALMIGHTY WILL SURELY CONSUME ALL THE PEOPLE DOING THIS EVIL DESECRATING IGBOLAND WITH INNOCENT BLOODangry

If only they sat at home
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 3:43pm On May 02, 2022
illicit:
Please stop the killings

Obedience is better than sacrifice
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Nova1988(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2022
this is very nice!

you're killing your people and claiming to fight fulani, lmao grin

me I dey here dey enjoy my salah chicken and rice and your people are there dying. e no dey affect anybody, me and my fulani brothers are chilling. Buhari is chilling.

Freedom for biafla.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Miracle2022: 3:44pm On May 02, 2022
foryourminding:
This is clear as day that Nigerian "security" agents are killing Igbos in Igboland while disguising as "unknown gunmen".
this foolishness of yours is beyond my comprehension. When did the security men tell you to sit at home? Is Simon Ekpa one of the Nigerian security men?
You are so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by truthCoder: 4:02pm On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

I didn't run away. Lagos is no man's land and part of Biafra if u check history

ka ndị ezinụlọ gị nweta ezigbo ahụhụ

O ma jona ku ni

watakila ba za ku ga taimako lokacin da kuke buƙata ba
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Creamypie(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Freedom from what exactly.You want freedom and you ran away from East.Or you think you would remain in Lagos if the so called Biafra separate from Nigeria.If this is how Biafra would be with all these killings and criminals in charge, we don't want.
if you see d way they are escaping to delta in large numbers, u go surprise, including those on this forum who say na DSS and Fulani dey behind these killings
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by headbasher96(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:
They were attacked sunday night breaking monday morning. PHOTOS below
Our people should understand this sit at home is for our own good. If u travel on sunday night immediately it is 1am it is now a Monday and unknown gunmen will he looking for u.
R.I.P to them.
What is just there just one monday
ok so the unknown gun men are now your people and u obey them as well shey they are fighting for u and those three people are also your people
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Creamypie(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
See healthy men killed like rats,
We pray for peace in the East
bro no peace. I want This war they started to meet them. You see eh, even these victims supported u.g.m ESN when they started. How I wish they could be prevented from relocation to delta state like they are currently doing.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
d monster u made

U were once in that stage of hailing them.but now u are wiser,pray for him to see d light like u
He lost one of his family members recently to UGM, thats why he seemed he changed. I don't comment much here but I know many of them supporting this evil. How will biafra look like? Just imagine and project it?
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Kingozymandias(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin grin

Gbam!!!

Na so
[/s]

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by naijapips02: 6:06pm On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

My brothers can come to Lagos if they cant sit at home on Monday. It is just one day

So you destroy your home to invade another man's land? Is your thinking not challenged? What if Yorubas were as stupid as you? Shebi its just one day na. Lagos state government should close down ladipo and Alaba every Monday so you can commiserate with your brothers in the east. Uchu.

You are enjoying your business in Lagos and encouraging anarchy and poverty in Igbo land. Thunder will fire all of you. Nkapi.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Jacobx007: 6:30pm On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

Before labour start it will give signs. The person can endure the labour and born on Tuesday. Or go to the hospital on sunday and sleep there.
How old are you? This comment is too childish
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 6:33pm On May 02, 2022
naijapips02:

So you destroy your home to invade another man's land? Is your thinking not challenged? What if Yorubas were as stupid as you? Shebi its just one day na. Lagos state government should close down ladipo and Alaba every Monday so you can commiserate with your brothers in the east. Uchu.

You are enjoying your business in Lagos and encouraging anarchy and poverty in Igbo land. Thunder will fire all of you. Nkapi.

Bro no insult me I no go tolerate am

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by rigarmortis: 6:54pm On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:
May their soul rip. We are not in support of the killings. But our people should just obey

Obey who? You must be an idiot

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Taba21: 6:58pm On May 02, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Chineke... Oh my goodness... I pray to mighty Jehova you will meet this same fate.... You will bury all your children..... You will never know joy .... You are a evil...
Hian.. you will suffer. All you touch for success will trun to dust before your eyes... You are evil...

You will never see the end of this May... You are evil .. as this sun rises so will all your sorrows till you die....

I lay this curse on you and all of your descendants

See people's fathers , sons ,and brothers wasted and you are talking rubbish...

You will reap this bounty in its fullest form

Those people are nothing but animals
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Taba21: 7:01pm On May 02, 2022
omolayomi06:
IBO killing themselves all in the name of Biafra, why if they eventually gain the independent their rules will be worst than north Korea. continued killing yourself one day your children will ask you what did you gain from this rubbished you people are doing.

Which children?
The ones already supporting evils.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Taba21: 7:03pm On May 02, 2022
oluztx:
DSS killing Igbo people and blaming it on IPOB/ESN protecting you against Fulani invasion. Some very foolish Igbos cannot fathom this. After every killing, they take fresh pictures and give it to afonja media to plaster everywhere blaming IPOB/ESN. After they are done disarming or vilifying IPOB/ESN in the eyes of Igbos, then they will let Fulani herdsmen in to start massacring you like Southern Kaduna people or exactly as seen in these and recent killing pictures which looks like Fulani style of killing (butcher with knives). When that start happening you will foolishly think its ESN/IPOB because the butchering is the same. This is what we call psychological warfare!

Igbos wake up, we are not known for these type of senseless killings, cutting peoples' heads and removing private parts.
https://www.nairaland.com/7106475/graphic-soon-wedded-military-couple#112445844

You're an animal exactly like that dog
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Taba21: 7:05pm On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

My brother I am in Lagos that is why I'm not sitting at home. When I come to east I will obey.
Am not in support of the killings. But they are unknown gunmen nobody knows them they are fighting for Nnamdi Kanu to be released.
Obedience is better than sacrifice

Mumu why are you in Lagos or is Lagos Biafra.
Go and do sit at home in your cursed Biafra idiot

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by naijapips02: 7:48pm On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

Bro no insult me I no go tolerate am

If you speak like a fool yo will be addressed as one.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Nsiehi: 8:24pm On May 02, 2022
OP, what joy do you derive in posting fake news? The pictures you posted here are those of people killed in a drinking joint some days ago.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 8:34pm On May 02, 2022
rigarmortis:

Obey who? You must be an idiot

You must be a foolish fulani slave
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 8:36pm On May 02, 2022
Taba21:

Those people are nothing but animals

U mean the fulani caliphate holding our leader?
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by lereinter(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

We are not fighting Buhari but fighting for freedom from the zoo

You will escape the wrath of God
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 8:36pm On May 02, 2022
Taba21:

Which children?
The ones already supporting evils.

Because they know no sacrifice is too much for freedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address / New London Photo Fuels Rumour Bola Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine / FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.