Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) (17535 Views)

How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience / Having Problem With A Terrible Boss Or Colleague?, Come In / I Have A Terrible Boss, I Am At Verge Of Loosing It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2022
HUSTLER001:
okay. I've got experience in managing bars and lounges. In short, I owned a bar in here in Lagos before I decided to further my education in akwa-ibom state. There in akwa-ibom,I managed a very big fish resort and bar.

Nice one, you are back to Lagos now?
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by HUSTLER001: 2:21pm On May 03, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Nice one, you are back to Lagos now?
Yes sir! I'm in Lagos and if you need my services,I'm ready.
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2022
HUSTLER001:
Yes sir! I'm in Lagos and if you need my services,I'm ready.

No problem, Dm me
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by HUSTLER001: 2:30pm On May 03, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

No problem, Dm me
seems you are offline. My number is 08073576467.
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Bamijoko1(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2022
Smicy9:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️
Visit .org to get started
Rubbish bloggers
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Aystarz: 3:06pm On May 03, 2022
Pedex86:
It is happening in every organisation now. My boss is a typical example, he collects cash through one reason or the other. And he presents himself as a choir leader. He is very bossy and selfish to the core. When you see him leading praise and worship you’ll marvel.
I’m just hoping for a better opportunity elsewhere.

Like a typical school owner who never jokes with morning prayers (and in fact, forces all staff to participate) , but in truth is all that a God-fearing person should not be. grin grin
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Bamijoko1(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2022
Chatflick:
Full video of how Actress Juliet Ibrahim was constantly raped by her ex-boyfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXaJj9UFIrI
Stop misleading other guys u can do well by saying an interview where she narate her ordeal with her ex not the other way round
U bloggers sha.
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Assumptabeke(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2022
Realbuike:
2017 I was working as an assistant manager in a very big and popular filling station.

First 6 months was really good but after sometimes, money started missing, I told my boss, he blamed me until a very reasonable amount was missing.

I was detained and accused but until Today I didn't understand or know how the money got missing . I decided not to do such work again.

I suspected my boss of using charm sha.....

Have you had such experience before?

A family friend once experienced this stuff. After she was detained for about 3 days, my parents and her parents convinced her to leave the place. Some people are actually very cruel. You should leave that place if you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Mintyguy(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2022
post=112482407:

Hmmmmm, words of a wise man.
This is deep.
We learn everyday.
Thanks for your input.
Some people most def need to hear this.
Thank you @Manna
I feel elated by your kind words

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Bbbw: 4:26pm On May 03, 2022
Oh

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by nkypat: 8:24pm On May 03, 2022
ecolime:
I suspected my boss of using charm sha

It's not charm, your Boss could be pilfering from you.

It happened in a certain Bank branch. Tellers were always complaining of shortages not until a CCTV review of an unrelated event shows the Bank manager pilfering notes shocked
In banks,Branch manager did not have access to cash oga
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Poleski: 11:10pm On May 03, 2022
Realbuike:
2017 I was working as an assistant manager in a very big and popular filling station.

First 6 months was really good but after sometimes, money started missing, I told my boss, he blamed me until a very reasonable amount was missing.

I was detained and accused but until Today I didn't understand or know how the money got missing . I decided not to do such work again.

I suspected my boss of using charm sha.....

Have you had such experience before?

If your dumb juju mentality had allowed you to actually investigate all the missing money incidents, you would have found out that your boss was the thief.
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Vincyman: 11:27pm On May 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
You can't kill yourself with frustration, but can you kee yourself with hunger? Na joke, oga no vex cool I'm just saying that I hope you secured another job before dumping that one.

not at all oo bro, as peace of mind is very crucial in this buhari era though not as important as getting cash. But meanwhile there are a lots of job opportunities in my professional field, even as an undergraduate,so it's not a big deal for me

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Bamidele56: 3:43am On May 04, 2022
I can imagine.

The challenge often is, that most of us might be able to ascertain the behaviour of most line managers, supervisors and or CEOs, especially for startups. We only hope that we find good, relatively, ones.

Permit me to share this job site with us for possible references

https://jobs.phillipsoutsourcing.net/
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by SavageResponse(m): 1:10am On May 05, 2022
ecolime:
I suspected my boss of using charm sha

It's not charm, your Boss could be pilfering from you.

It happened in a certain Bank branch. Tellers were always complaining of shortages not until a CCTV review of an unrelated event shows the Bank manager pilfering notes shocked

It's very hard to find an honest person in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Future Of An Optometrist In Nigeria / Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User / Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.