Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE (1207 Views)

Col Doumbouya:the Nigerian Military Are Cowards(photo) / Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by epondudu: 4:23pm On May 02, 2022
Keep blaming the Fulani and the Dss till your region is unhabitable. I don't know why Igbos like to live in denial, and they can blame others for any misfortune that befalls them. In the next 2 to 3years, the entire southeast will be worse than Borno if care is not taken.anyways what is my own sef? THE KOKORO WEY DEY CHOP VEGETABLE DEY INSIDE VEGETABLE.
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by blackmantis: 4:27pm On May 02, 2022
Dss and military would kill thier fellow security agents snap pictures and attribute it to IPOB and esn abi?

OP where do you get your weed from?
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by naija4life247: 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
Miracle2022:
can you see how foolish you are?

I hope you are talking to your parents, not ms.
Re: Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE by OBALOLA55(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2022
haffaze777:

That brother is truly Yoruba, I just don't know why is courting people who hate him for being Yoruba,most especially Muslim.
PAINMENT undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Contesting For Presidency. / Hidden Reason Why Rema Wasn't Featured On Overdose|Don Jazzy Is Heavily Involved / Peter Obi Will Not Be Nigeria President - Mbaka (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.