Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North (22164 Views)

2023: Ceding Presidency To North Dangerous For Nigeria's Unity - Sagay / Supreme Court Stops FG From Ceding 17 Oil Wells To Imo / History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by MikoB: 4:42am On May 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

It's not swinging anywhere ,you people are the problem of the south with this your empty chest beating and false assurances

The northerners are using the south west to betray the south .. they've used Tinubu and now they want to discard him like a piece of rag

Osibanjo is not popular in the north and south east so where will he get the votes from?

Osinbajo is not popular in the North? I stoped reading when I saw that line.
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:48am On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
low turnout of voters in the South is what is causing all these nonsense, South should fvcking get their PVC
yourbas should stop pushing yoruba agenda, obj enjoyed the support of the east for 8yrs, Jonathan blocked voted came from the east... why can't he give way for an Easterner. Since igbos are not going to rule Nigeria north should continue

1 Like

Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by olas24u(f): 10:09am On May 03, 2022
justuschi50:
what lie tell me pls
I cannot be discussing with your type of human, you can hold an intelligent discussion.
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by justuschi50: 10:21am On May 03, 2022
olas24u:
I cannot be discussing with your type of human, you can hold an intelligent discussion.
yoruba demon. You pple think u are intelligent. That is y tinubu is not getting the ticket, u think north will give him power. I laugh una

1 Like

Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by olas24u(f): 12:03pm On May 03, 2022
justuschi50:
yoruba demon. You pple think u are intelligent. That is y tinubu is not getting the ticket, u think north will give him power. I laugh una
If you are truly igbo at this time ,you will not be writing rubbish that divides you and Yorubas.
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by MtDave55: 12:04pm On May 03, 2022
2023 election is going to be tough

APC will definitely settle for Osinbajo
PDP will settle for Atiku

The best thing that would have happened to this nation Will be the emergence of Nyisom Wike as president, the problem is that he is highly feared by many, I mean he no de dear face, he talk truth to the core. Imagine many Nigerian politicians especially the APCs suffering what Ameachi suffered in his hands
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by Malory: 1:58pm On May 03, 2022
UncommonLogic:

So it's only Tinubu that's running for the Presidency?
Mkpuru Mmirri and cannibalism is a deadly combination.
See the sad effects of Mkpuru Mmirri and consumption of human flesh.
Trash
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by ScamHunter: 3:36pm On May 03, 2022
Realist12:
this is the dumbest self deceitful post I've read . I hate to sound tribal in anyway. But I have to help you see that you're losing it . The southern part of Nigeria consists of 2 major tribes . I.e Igbo and Yoruba , then we have the south south consisting of several minor tribes. It's dumb for you to keep thinking the south south are a part of Igbos. They dissociating themselves at the slightest opportunity everytime . The south south is a region that can be independent on their own without any other region, their only problem is multi ethnicity.
If separation comes today . Yoruba land has all it needs naturally to be self sufficient.
Yet you have the boldness to sound like the southwest is a parasites.

Still sounding parasitic. South South dissociated themselves from Igbo? So Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is not Igbo? Chibuike Amaechi too and Ifeanyi Okowa are not Igbo? See how dumb you sound. Just because the divide and rule you guys love is happening doesn't imply that everyone has been fooled by your stupid tricks. Okay Nzeogwu is a South South man that led a coup that caused you people to murder millions of Igbos. If the south South are not Igbo, why is it an Igbo coup. Yoruba supports the status quo of marginalization of the south because you guys are scavenging in nature, All you're satisfied with is the crumbs after the Fulani have eaten and as long as Yoruba are part of the southern Nigeria, the south will always remain a minority in the Nigerian project unless the SE and SS forms a united block, which of course the Yoruba and Fulani will always kick against.
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by Realist12: 4:54pm On May 03, 2022
ScamHunter:

Still sounding parasitic. South South dissociated themselves from Igbo? So Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is not Igbo? Chibuike Amaechi too and Ifeanyi Okowa are not Igbo? See how dumb you sound. Just because the divide and rule you guys love is happening doesn't imply that everyone has been fooled by your stupid tricks. Okay Nzeogwu is a South South man that led a coup that caused you people to murder millions of Igbos. If the south South are not Igbo, why is it an Igbo coup. Yoruba supports the status quo of marginalization of the south because you guys are scavenging in nature, All you're satisfied with is the crumbs after the Fulani have eaten and as long as Yoruba are part of the southern Nigeria, the south will always remain a minority in the Nigerian project unless the SE and SS forms a united block, which of course the Yoruba and Fulani will always kick against.
I never knew the Ijaw, the Efik the Urhobo etc are IGBOS. Your self deceit is shameful and you are not following current affairs to understand the topic you're discussing. I don't do tribalism. But you saying Yoruba are parasitic is laughable. The same Yoruba who have all tribes of Nigeria in their region from urban to rural areas where as they rarely travel to other regions.
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by ScamHunter: 6:46pm On May 03, 2022
Realist12:
I never knew the Ijaw, the Efik the Urhobo etc are IGBOS. Your self deceit is shameful and you are not following current affairs to understand the topic you're discussing. I don't do tribalism. But you saying Yoruba are parasitic is laughable. The same Yoruba who have all tribes of Nigeria in their region from urban to rural areas where as they rarely travel to other regions.

I'll let this slide, since you obviously don't understand that Yoruba are parasitic in nature. You're Yoruba so I do not expect you to grasp that. For the rest of the nonsense you wrote, wallow in your half-truths.
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by Unzerious: 7:01pm On May 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Says an educated illiterate.

Igbos are the second largest tribe in Nigeria after Hausa, get that into your skull.

Southeast may have low voter register based on INEC data, and its because Igbo voters are spread across all the 36 states of Nigeria more than any other tribe.

Igbos are the second largest voters in Lagos state after Yorubas which is why Tinubu uses agberos and touts to stop them from voting in Lagos cos if unchecked Igbo voters can give any party a win in Lagos.

Same applies to Abuja, Rivers, Kaduna, Kano, Jos, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, Delta, etc.

So keep deceiving yourself.

The only reason that may affect Igbo voters turnout or population in 2023 is the Nnamdi Kanu incarceration and unknown gunmen saga

Hausa's aren't the Largest population in Nigeria. It's the Fulani's wink

Rivers and Delta, Seriously!

Why don't you produce a Governor in these states you mentioned. At least Yoruba's did it in Kwara State.
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by Unzerious: 7:07pm On May 03, 2022
storm001:

SE has the smallest voting capacity in Nigerian yet you milk her oil every day.

Power shift to SE

@PeterObi we know

Which Oil You mean Palm Oil? Or maybe Cashew Oil grin
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by Unzerious: 7:09pm On May 03, 2022
jaxxy:

is bokoharam not claiming communities in Nigeria as their territory and yet we voted a core Northern Muslim in 2015.

Terrorism is different from Secession.
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2022
Unzerious:

Terrorism is different from Secession.

I thought ipob are terrorists?

and how is claiming Nigerian communities as bokoharam territories and hoisting the flags not succession or even worse?
Re: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North by storm001(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2022
Unzerious:

Which Oil You mean Palm Oil? Or maybe Cashew Oil grin

E be like say you wan collect wotowoto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima / Edo: Anderson Asemota declared Governorship Candidate in LP's Parallel Primary / Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.