Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH (2191 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 02, 2022
As the topic said, please how do I stop this as it's getting unbearable embarassed
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by meobizy(f): 1:13pm On May 02, 2022
Grow up first.
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Kriss216: 1:17pm On May 02, 2022
Pay your own bills if you don't want disrespect. Until then, stop disturbing us.

7 Likes

Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Pay your own bills if you don't want disrespect. Until then, stop disturbing us.

I pay my bills bro, from my clothes to my first phone to even my first laptop, all bought by myself but my junior ones have been disrespecting me because I stay with them at home.
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Raysleek: 1:43pm On May 02, 2022
If you can't learn to enjoy the company of your younger ones now, when will you learn it? When you move out? Try to sop looking for respect, it's childish. Try to earn it by loving your younger ones and enjoying their company

7 Likes

Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 02, 2022
Ajay7411:

I pay my bills bro, from my clothes to my first phone to even my first laptop, all bought by myself but my junior ones have been disrespecting me because I stay with them at home.
Buying things for yourself is not paying the bills, pick up a bill from the house and pay.

2 Likes

Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by oluwaseyi0: 5:49am On May 03, 2022
Ajay7411:

Buy little things you can afford for your bro here and there,it brings respect

Don't be a stingy and good for nothing elder
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 24, 2022
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by frozen70(f): 9:01am On May 25, 2022
Ajay7411:

You are actually the problem not them

Try to understand them and tolerate them to a certain level

You are measuring standards with them and by do doing you failed them for not being a brother

Be calm with them, share what you have with them and talk with respect to them

It's not easy to be a senior you have to be there for them

2 Likes

Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by eldervine: 12:14pm On May 25, 2022
I believe boogyman557 and slawomirr have something to say
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Boogyman557: 12:19pm On May 25, 2022
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 25, 2022
frozen70:

You are actually the problem not them

Try to understand them and tolerate them to a certain level

You are measuring standards with them and by do doing you failed them for not being a brother

Be calm with them, share what you have with them and talk with respect to them

It's not easy to be a senior you have to be there for them

Thanks for your advice...

But I think it's best to move out.

Because as a young man, I need to experience life.

And I'm not enjoying it here.
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by frozen70(f): 3:50pm On May 25, 2022
Ajay7411:

It's alright dear

Move out as you have made up your mind and come back as a successful man for them to understand that you have realy arrived

1 Like

Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 25, 2022
go get your own place. even if na face-me-i-slap-you.

1 Like

Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Badadvisor: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ajay7411:

You'd be a very tough person to deal with just like my elder brother.
Seems like you're the first born,most of you guys can be very annoying, bringing almost nothing to the table but go dey find respect up and down. Dude these are your siblings not your friends or slaves.
When you start acting like a reasonable elder brother you'd automatically start getting the respect you deserve. Until then you really need to grow up and embrace your siblings with open heart and be completely free with them. You guys always carrying respect on the head in this part of the world haha
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Badadvisor:

Seems like you're the first born,most of you guys can be very annoying, bringing almost nothing to the table but go dey find respect up and down. Dude these are your siblings not your friends or slaves.
When you start acting like a reasonable elder brother you'd automatically start getting the respect you deserve. Until then you really need to grow up and embrace your siblings with open heart and be completely free with them. You guys always carrying respect on the head in this part of the world haha

I'm getting the respect now, the issue was about money wink

I'm dropping funds for them now, even though it's not part of my responsibilities smiley
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Badadvisor:

This your name sha undecided at least, you no de follow cheesy
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Move out and get your own place abi them tie you with ropes.
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Skyview01:
Move out and get your own place abi them tie you with ropes.

I'm moving out next year boss kiss

I gats put some things in place cheesy wink
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
P3kdudurq:

Pack out of ur parents home.
Get a job
Get useful.
Mind ur business
U will get respected.
U talk too much.
And u ar too ignorant.
Get back to school.
Read som books
Shut up and get out with your bad grammar.

Bye.
Re: The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Ajay7411:

Go and rent your own place.

(1) (Reply)

Weak Manhood And Drugs / Woman Attacks Husband For Farting / I Will Hook Him With Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.