Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Yahaha Bello,is A Model That Must Be Adopted By All. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Yahaha Bello,is A Model That Must Be Adopted By All. (120 Views)

This Is The Most Influential Africa Language To Be Adopted By All Africans / Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Yahaha Bello,is A Model That Must Be Adopted By All. by gbollybakare: 1:33pm On May 02, 2022
MY YAHAHA BELLO, IS A MODEL THAT MUST BE ADOPTED
BY ALL.

What I like most in Kogi State and Yahaya Bello Government is that in Kogi, criminals were not ethnicized or tagged by their ancestral lineage unlike what is happening in Oyo State presently.
The apparatus he put in place usually fish them out, Flushes, and finish...no time!
You can never hear him tag any criminals terrorizing in his state or profiling them to this and that.
I hate it when we do this rubbish in the name of dealing with criminals
For crying out, go after anyone causing any form of trouble even if he is your brother, sister, Mum, Dad, uncle, etc
Bandits, kidnappers, all forms of bad people are like a snake, they have no compassion for their victims
spare him not, stop tagging a particular tribe with what your people, if we must tell ourselves the truth indulge in too
Criminals are not only in the forest.
I have seen where big ogas in Lagos Market were picked up for kidnapping and related cases.
For the last time, if need be, move into the forests of Birnin Gwari, Owo, Enugu, Calabar, Anambra, and Niger and root out criminal elements.
A criminal has no tribe, lineage, or theology, therefore, treat him as one without legitimizing him with a tribal ethnic or religious identity.
When you do that, you have lost the fight for the massive maxima.
The White Lion of Nigeria, the Man the Cap fits for National assignment is an enigma, a structure that must be replicated in every state
Queen Zara Onyinye
Re: My Yahaha Bello,is A Model That Must Be Adopted By All. by Mickykarim: 1:43pm On May 02, 2022
"I have seen where big ogas in Lagos Market were picked up for kidnapping and related cases.".

Which ogas were picked up for kidnapping and others in your claim.

The hogwash you presented does not in any way translate to MODELLING your hero, Belo.

GO LOOK UP THE MEANING OF A MODEL CHARACTER.

You are confused and bamboozled by a SHINING BRIGHT, YET VERY DULL object. Beware, hopefully.

(1) (Reply)

EID-EL-FITRI: Chief Dr George Moghalu Congratulates Muslims. / I'm The Best, Most Positioned To Reform Nigeria If Elected As President- Umeadi / Open Letter To APGA Delegates, Nnewi North/south, Ekwusigo Federal Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.