Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed (56860 Views)

Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes / Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by redcliff: 2:32pm On May 02, 2022
sanpipita:
A whole Chief Of Staff getting taken out just like that, even boko haram has barely touched our generals talk more of chief of staff, every day Russia military keeps getting exposed to ridicule.

Next thing we will hear Putin himself has been injured at the war front.

how many of your stewpid generals are at the fore front of any war? they are all sitting in Abuja and giving orders, siphoning funds meant for personnel welfare. obote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 2:32pm On May 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
What is Chief of Staff doing in a war front?

Read the OP or watch the video
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by ButterBurger: 2:32pm On May 02, 2022
Am waiting for Putin to launch nuclearly na.
What's causing the delay sir.
Launch this thing damn it nigga.
No be just talk talk talk.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Bigfish121(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2022
If news like this is reported, pictures of the injured victim should be posted as well.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 02, 2022
Dummy SOP. who groups high-ranking officers in a single location in an active war environment.

These guys are learners

3 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 02, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Putin will be furious and he may lunch the heads so everyone can goan rest...

I just pray he reconsider
.... na only him get NUKES?
FEAR those who don't parade nor launch theirs.

6 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by olugabbie(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2022
Igbofam:

You have your names confused. This is the first time his name is being mentioned to anything injury or death

Nope!

I know very well. See the screenshot. It was on bbc.

6 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by tonididdy(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2022
Lol I don't believe anything about this war any more.

Make dem just surrender to peace!
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 02, 2022
ButterBurger:
Am waiting for Putin to launch nuclearly na.
What's causing the delay sir.
Launch this thing damn it nigga.
No be just talk talk talk.
He will sink RUSSIA.
He knows doesn't know the capabilities of others yet, but they know his.

3 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by motymop: 2:36pm On May 02, 2022
I hope you guys know that this is War propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by ussv: 2:36pm On May 02, 2022
Where una dey get all this news ? i don`t see them in other outlets. Lots of fake news going on like Putin is sick and has Cancer, that is false .

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by JuanDeDios: 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
backtalkG:
Hhmmm this is getting out of hand
As in ehn!? A whole Chief of General Staff.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by motymop: 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
Igbofam:

You have your names confused. This is the first time his name is being mentioned to anything injury or death

So you believe that a chief of staff goes to war cheesy

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Cloud007: 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
embarrassment is piling up.... i hope Putin will take them in good fate without taking the coward route out of shame.

cos this wotowoto dey sting body oo
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Sheuns(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2022
sanpipita:
A whole Chief Of Staff getting taken out just like that, even boko haram has barely touched our generals talk more of chief of staff, every day Russia military keeps getting exposed to ridicule.

Next thing we will hear Putin himself has been injured at the war front.

Our generals are not at the war fronts, so they can’t be killed by BH
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Farid24224(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2022
olugabbie:
This same man (Valery Gerasimov) was Russian first general the Ukranians claimed they killed.

You dey mind them. grin grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 2:38pm On May 02, 2022
olugabbie:

Nope!

I know very well.

I repeat, this is the first time because this is the first time he left Russia for Ukraine under Putin's directive.

He was never in charge of the war in Ukraine but due to a change of command Putin sent him there.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Balkan(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2022
why are western media not reporting the casualties in Ukraine
and report the news as if Russians are immortal.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by christistruth01: 2:38pm On May 02, 2022
backtalkG:
Hhmmm this is getting out of hand

Ukraine is Russia's Spiritual Father

It was Ukraine that gave birth to Russia

and Converted Russia to Christianity

If Russia attacks Ukraine it must backfire

God is giving Putin the Pharaoh Treatment

But he keeps going back for more Punishment and Humiliation because his heart has been hardened

In this Situation God Almighty has got Ukraine's back

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by mach7(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2022
At this rate, we will soon hear that Putin himself and his entire Cabinet have been killed.

Ukrainians Nazis winning on Social Media as always. grin

Igbofam, I hope you have been promised a nice take home package when this is all over, as your commitment to the cause of spreading Ukrainian propaganda is legendary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by frugal(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2022
Lol. Unprovoked war. War of aggression. "Let's bully the little guy into submission."
"They must do what we want because we're bigger and stronger than they are. They must do our bidding or we'll crush them."
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by BigDawsNet: 2:39pm On May 02, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

.... na only him get NUKES?
FEAR those who don't parade nor launch theirs.

Russia currently sit on 5,977 nukes
That's not friendly
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by teemy(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2022
Skyfornia:
I fear Putin's stubbornness might lead him to unleash nuclear weapon.

Exactly my fear. We fight to protect or for pride. Since Russian pride has consistently been trodden, defending that pride might lead to illogical acts. Let the world not be so fast to rejoice.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Farid24224(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2022
LABODindustry:
SOME SUPPORTERS OF EVIL INVASION WILL SHOUT PROPAGANDA NOW.

Are you IGBO?
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by joyandfaith: 2:40pm On May 02, 2022
yrex01:
why una no dey post this ?
we know the truth n know where to source it, when russia finish with ukrain ehn una go cry for them.

You can open it in another thread.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by motymop: 2:41pm On May 02, 2022
AllKnowing:

The real propaganda happens here. I stumbled on a commentary in the subway yesterday and decided to share here: about EU nations accepting, in the shadows, to pay for gas in rubles.

Surprisingly, a moderator deleted the topic.

I read that too when the hungary foreign minister publicly said that about 10 EU nations are secretly paying for Russian gas in Rubles, even bloomberg wrote about it
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by christistruth01: 2:41pm On May 02, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Russia currently sit on 5,977 nukes
That's not friendly

Don't be Surprised if Russia accidentally blows itself up with them

God Almighty has got Ukraine's back

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 2:41pm On May 02, 2022
ussv:
Where una dey get all this news ? i don`t see them in other outlets. Lots of fake news going on like Putin is sick and has Cancer, that is false .

Even Moscow times carried the news so let me help you. It appears you only focus on RT the Russian lying propaganda wing. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by KoyyesPussyHiv: 2:41pm On May 02, 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin is failing so spectacularly, it’s making him even more dangerous. Running out of ways to de-escalate while saving face, he appears to think that he has no choice but to escalate. What will that look like?

His problem is that his failures are becoming too obvious to hide even for Russia’s propaganda machine. He attacked Ukraine in part to keep NATO from expanding; instead, NATO will probably admit two new members this year as a result of his aggression. He promised to reunite two populations Russians and Ukrainians whom he considers one people; instead, his atrocities have ensured that Ukrainians will forever feel distinct and hate Russia. He pledged to restore Russia to imperial greatness; instead, he’s turned it into an international pariah.

8 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by sanpipita(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2022
olugabbie:

Nope!

I know very well. See the screenshot. It was on bbc.

There's Vitaly Gerasimov thats one Ukraine killed earlier this one is Valery Gerasimov

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) / Moment A Python Regurgitates Huge Monitor Lizard In Thailand(Photos) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.