Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed (56829 Views)

Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes / Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by seguno2: 10:22pm On May 02, 2022
organicfoods:
Iran,India and China

Three countries out of almost 200, with one in the UN Security Council?
Hopefully China won’t see Putin’s fuckery as an opportunity to replace it in the second position globally as an alternative to American power.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by MrSly(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2022
sanpipita:
A whole Chief Of Staff getting taken out just like that, even boko haram has barely touched our generals talk more of chief of staff, every day Russia military keeps getting exposed to ridicule.

Next thing we will hear Putin himself has been injured at the war front.
Have you ever seen a Nigerian general being to war front with soldiers let alone chief of army staff. They will be in their office with pot belly receiving briefings and giving orders. General for mouth.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by NairaMaster1(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2022
olugabbie:
This same man (Valery Gerasimov) was Russian first general the Ukranians claimed they killed.

When? Has Rusia ever deny any of their killed officer? Except you want to help them deny as a Nigerian. Go and check the name very well. This one is a chief of staff.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by plaindealer: 11:07pm On May 02, 2022
motymop:
I hope you guys know that this is War propaganda

I hope it's still going to be war propaganda when Russia confirm the story as they did when they confirmed the previous stories about their dead generals.

The joke is on you..
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by NairaMaster1(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2022
yrex01:
why una no dey post this ?
we know the truth n know where to source it, when russia finish with ukrain ehn una go cry for them.

Russia is the invader that is why. And when they finish with Ukraine will it fix your problems?
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by plaindealer: 11:28pm On May 02, 2022
sanpipita:
A whole Chief Of Staff getting taken out just like that, even boko haram has barely touched our generals talk more of chief of staff, every day Russia military keeps getting exposed to ridicule.

Next thing we will hear Putin himself has been injured at the war front.

Well, let him go to the war front first and see how fast he gets killed.

Have you ever asked yourself why Russian generals are dying left and right?

It's because Russian soldeirs are weak, incompetent, lazy, poorly trained, and equipped, many of them are abandoning their equipment and absconding, this is why Russia the so-called superpower can not defeat small Ukraine. Putin is frustrated so he keeps sending his generals to the war front to take charge, but somehow, Ukrainian intelligence and. or the West are intercepting their communication, especially if going by news reports that they communicate with common walkie-talkies and cell phones that are easy to intercept. The Ukrainians know their movement, location and coordinates so they are basically sitting ducks.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by plaindealer: 11:35pm On May 02, 2022
Their war planning and maneuvers are dated USSR tactics, brag, do gra gra and blow things up, but never sound strategies and battlefield skills.

Ukrainian soldiers are more motivated than hungry, poorly trained, and equipped Russian soldiers, and the fact that Russia did not defeat Ukrain within 3-4 days or at least the first weak means Russia can never defeat Ukraine, that element of surprise, power and projection of power vanished.

Nuclear weapons are always the last option so why is Russia making noise about Nuclear weapons in this state? Are they so frustrated and indirectly admitting that they can not defeat small Ukraine?

The Pentagon and NATO are monitoring the battlefield every second via satellites, intercepts and human intelligence which they are funneling to the Ukrainian forces on the ground.

They know what is going on on the ground, they know what the Russians are doing, where they are heading, and what's needed to eliminate them.

The Pentagon and NATO are very confident that Russia can not win this war and I agree with them.

The heavy sanctions mean Russia can not afford the FF and the materials they need to replenish their spent hardware, weapons, and ammunition, their tank manufacturing plants stopped production already because of a lack of parts, they have to start making critical choices per what to spend money on or not.

Putin is not a serious thinker, he's grossly overrated. They've been trying to clip his wings without going to war, but foolish Putin gave the West the opportunity to destroy Russia economically, militarily, and politically.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by MrHeff(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2022
olugabbie:

Nope!

I know very well. See the screenshot. It was on bbc.
Check well. Vitaly is different from Valery
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by organicfoods(m): 12:36am On May 03, 2022
seguno2:

Three countries out of almost 200, with one in the UN Security Council?
Hopefully China won’t see Putin’s fuckery as an opportunity to replace it in the second position globally as an alternative to American power.
Those are not small countries still.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by NOwazobia: 12:55am On May 03, 2022
ussv:

Like I said, I am just expressing my own opinion, I should not be insulted for that. I did not see it in other outlets does not mean its not there. I did not see it when I looked at other outlets like CNN or Axios , or New York Times. Nairaland is a forum, an opinion forum, this thing no be fight my brother.

On this war I am not a Russian fan, but I really admire your calmness and how you manage to exhibit a gentleman trait.

I am not a cool guy though, but I will love to have more of your traits.

Gracias... Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by AldrichAmes: 1:29am On May 03, 2022
Igbofam:

Russia just lost about 40 Marines near the same snake island grin

2 of Their raptor Patrol vessels were destroyed today by the Ukrainian forces courtesy of the Bayraktar drone grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC90_N8t6LI

You have to be dumb to think that drone can kill 40 people, lol. Then again you have proven repeatedly that you’re irredeemably dumb.

A small FSB patrol boat that was far away from action with about 3-4 people is what Ukraine is attacking now? Yes, Ukraine is winning, lol.

Boat wasn’t even destroyed and I’m sure the 3 people on board survived - that shows how useless the TB2 is. Russians have been shooting it down for weeks now with AD and have rendered it obsolete. So they had to go find a small boat hundreds of miles away with no AD to shoot at for a shitty propaganda video, lol.

And what happened to the overhyped American switchblade drones and UK Starstreak manpad that are game changers? It has been weeks now and both have zero kills, lol. They’re all as useless as Javelin and NLAW. Russians have captured almost all of them, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by AldrichAmes: 1:36am On May 03, 2022
Proof that this thread is fake news.

This is from a pro-Ukraine Twitter account:

Advisor to Ministry of Internal Affairs Viktor Andrusiv says we have confirmation Gen. Gerasimov was at Izyum but we don't have any confirmation he was involved in any incident or wounded.

https://twitter.com/valdeforg/status/1520819439280734214?s=21&t=kRgLMessGUM-3pd3puebPQ

In Ukrainian language: https://twitter.com/kharkiv_warnews/status/1520810487776165890?s=21&t=kRgLMessGUM-3pd3puebPQ

Fake news purveyors! cheesy

It won’t stop Ukrainian Nazis and their imperialist/genocidal racist backers in the west from getting crushed. Russia is going to save the world again!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by ussv: 1:38am On May 03, 2022
NOwazobia:

On this war I am not a Russian fan, but I really admire your calmness and how you manage to exhibit a gentleman trait.

I am not a cool guy though, but I will love to have more of your traits.

Gracias... Keep it up.

Thanks my brother

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Newbielearner(m): 2:23am On May 03, 2022
[quote author=Jamesmadisson post=112455928]DO YOU KNOW YOUR BANK ACCOUNT CAN EASILY BE HACKED? THIS IS HOW TO STOP IT.

Great content

Thanks
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by LordVarys1: 4:26am On May 03, 2022
olugabbie:

Nope!

I know very well. See the screenshot. It was on bbc.

Do you have sense at all?

How is Vitaly Gerasimov same with Valerie Gerasimov

These are fvcking different people

Since you won't read, how will you know book?

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by LordVarys1: 4:37am On May 03, 2022
olugabbie:

You can check this link:https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60659185.

His name and picture posted on bbc website on the 8th of March, 2022.

Next time before accusing random pple online of being senseless, check yourself first.
stop displaying foolishness publicly oga. Those are two different people. Try and have sense na
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by princewarri1985: 7:37am On May 03, 2022
Igbofam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p78499xN2A

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772727/amp/Putins-military-commander-Valery-Gerasimov-wounded-forced-evacuate-war-zone.html
Putin should swallow his pride and put an end to this madness because things are getting out of hands, put greatest mistake was underating ukraine, i believe he has learnt his lessons and he has also exposed how weak the russia military is to the whole world. NO COUNTRY GO FEAR RUSSIA AGAIN
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 8:21am On May 03, 2022
AldrichAmes:

You have to be dumb to think that drone can kill 40 people, lol. Then again you have proven repeatedly that you’re irredeemably dumb.

A small FSB patrol boat that was far away from action with about 3-4 people is what Ukraine is attacking now? Yes, Ukraine is winning, lol.

Boat wasn’t even destroyed and I’m sure the 3 people on board survived - that shows how useless the TB2 is. Russians have been shooting it down for weeks now with AD and have rendered it obsolete. So they had to go find a small boat hundreds of miles away with no AD to shoot at for a shitty propaganda video, lol.

And what happened to the overhyped American switchblade drones and UK Starstreak manpad that are game changers? It has been weeks now and both have zero kills, lol. They’re all as useless as Javelin and NLAW. Russians have captured almost all of them, lol.

Do you see why you Russian bots are the most idiotic people to walk the earth? grin

Each of The raptor patrol vessel carries 3 crew and 20 Marines making it 23 passengers in total and the Ukrainian forces destroyed 2 which makes it 46 dead but I was even being kind by saying AT LEAST 40 Russian Marines killed but in your stupidly empty skull you thought the drone killed people directly when I showed you it was the raptor vessel that was destroyed same way the Moskva was struck and over 400 Russians onboard killed grin

Russian Bots and stupidity are like 5 and 6. They have the reasoning of a cockroach
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by ChiefRocker(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2022
WESTERN PROPAGANDA, RUSSIA IS NOT LOSING THE WAR.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by hayzed19(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2022

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 9:27am On May 03, 2022
hayzed19:
Who are we going to believe?
Even US could not confirm if he was wounded.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us-cant-confirm-top-russian-general-wounded-during-donbas-visit-us-official-says-2022-05-02/

Western media is suddenly no longer fake news when it favours you Putin bots grin

So you need confirmation from USA? grin

Chai the height of hypocrisy and confusion
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by hayzed19(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2022
To begin with, I'm not like you who only hear news from one side. Isn't this the same media that claimed the Ghost of Kiev destroyed 40 Russian fighter jets?
One western media outlet claims he's been injured, while another claims they're not sure.
So, who are we to believe?
Igbofam:

Western media is suddenly no longer fake news when it favours you Putin bots grin

So you need confirmation from USA? grin

Chai the height of hypocrisy and confusion
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 10:22am On May 03, 2022
hayzed19:
To begin with, I'm not like you who only hear news from one side. Isn't this the same media that claimed the Ghost of Kiev destroyed 40 Russian fighter jets?
One western media outlet claims he's been injured, while another claims they're not sure.
So, who are we to believe?

The fact that you actually believed in the Ghost of Kyiv and the fact that you typed Kyiv as KIEV shows that you are actually the one who follows the news from one side only

Russian bots and lack of intelligence are 5 and 6
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by hayzed19(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2022
Stop being a slowpoke and show me where I say I believe in the Kiev Ghost.
If you are as intelligent and as smart as you claim, you would know that kiev (derived from the Russian language) is the same as Kyiv ( Ukrainian language).
The historic English-language name for the city has been Kiev; however, its use in the West is dwindling because it is based on a historical Russian derivation of the name.
The escalating conflict between Russia and Ukraine has prompted a switch to the official romanized title Kyiv.
No be you know pass..so learn brother
Igbofam:

The fact that you actually believed in the Ghost of Kyiv and the fact that you typed Kyiv as KIEV shows that you are actually the one who follows the news from one side only

Russian bots and lack of intelligence are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 11:28am On May 03, 2022
hayzed19:
Stop being a slowpoke and show me where I say I believe in the Kiev Ghost.
If you are as intelligent and as smart as you claim, you would know that kiev (derived from the Russian language) is the same as Kyiv ( Ukrainian language).
The historic English-language name for the city has been Kiev; however, its use in the West is dwindling because it is based on a historical Russian derivation of the name.
The escalating conflict between Russia and Ukraine has prompted a switch to the official romanized title Kyiv.
No be you know pass..so learn brother

Kiev no longer exists.
Ukrainians know it as Kyiv.

Russians who refused to identify with the sovereignty of Ukraine insist on calling it Kiev just like you and this explains why you are a Russian bot.

Talking about a historical switch as if Ukraine has ceased from being a Sovereign Nation

Kiev is associated with the Russification of Ukraine and is political.

Learn and stop being a brainwashed Russian bot

Kyiv as an Origin was due to its founder Kyi and has been so for close to 2000 yrs.

Russian bots and foolishness are 5 and 6 so I understand the reason behind your levels of buffoonery

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by hayzed19(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2022
There are options for determining which spelling to use. For my sentence, I can use the most common spelling in Russia, "Kiev." Neither Kiev nor Kyiv are English words. So my use of the Russian language does not imply that I am incorrect, and your use of Kyiv does not imply that you are incorrect as well.
Why is Moskva known as Moscow in English, German Moskau, French Moscou, Latvian Maskava, Ottoman Turkish Moskov, and Kazakh скеy (Mäskew)?
Igbofam:

Kiev no longer exists.
Ukrainians know it as Kyiv.

Russians who refused to identify with the sovereignty of Ukraine insist on calling it Kiev just like you and this explains why you are a Russian bot.

Talking about a historical switch as if Ukraine has ceased from being a Sovereign Nation

Kiev is associated with the Russification of Ukraine and is political.

Learn and stop being a brainwashed Russian bot

Kyiv as an Origin was due to its founder Kyi and has been so for close to 2000 yrs.

Russian bots and foolishness are 5 and 6 so I understand the reason behind your levels of buffoonery

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 12:59pm On May 03, 2022
AldrichAmes:

cheesy grin

Illiterate cunt.

The max capacity of raptor patrol vessel is 20 during deployment. However, those boats weren’t even on any engagement and were hundreds of miles away from action. Coupled with the fact that they’re FSB boats - not Russian military. The max people on it won’t be more than 5. So where did you get your 46 from? You pulled it out of your arse like you can’t grasp basic English language, no?

LMAOOO at Russia losing all occupants of Moskva when there was a video the next day of hundreds of survivors get “Hero of Russia” medals in Sevastopol.

You’re a big dummy with the IQ of room temperature, lol. Inane and uneducated propaganda won’t change the fact that Ukrainians are getting annihilated on the battleground and how scared NATO is. Russia is saving the world again like it did in 1945.

See this Dummy with PHD Sha grin

Raptor patrol boats were deployed to patrol around the Snake Island Russia took control of especially since Ukraine began bombarding the Island and taking out their air defence on the island . Even same yesterday another Bayraktar took out one more air defence on snake island cheesy

Click the link below and enjoy the video grin

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1521234811641372678?t=EQky7P6tYPusj_Res5YYoA&s=19

The capacity of a Russian Raptor patrol vessel is 23 at one time and NEVER 20. 3 crew and 20 Marines making it 23 in total.

There is a reason why we will keep saying Russian bots are idiots and you just proved it again grin

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 1:07pm On May 03, 2022
hayzed19:
There are options for determining which spelling to use. For my sentence, I can use the most common spelling in Russia, "Kiev." Neither Kiev nor Kyiv are English words. So my use of the Russian language does not imply that I am incorrect, and your use of Kyiv does not imply that you are incorrect as well.
Why is Moskva known as Moscow in English, German Moskau, French Moscou, Latvian Maskava, Ottoman Turkish Moskov, and Kazakh скеy (Mäskew)?

How dumb can one person be for crying out loud?

Ukrainian KYIV
Russian KIEV

Ukraine is a Sovereign nation so the right expression is KYIV

Russians who reject the Sovereignty of Ukraine and prefer her Russification prefer calling her KIEV

You are a Russian apologist which is why you prefer KIEV instead of KYIV (which is the correct one)

KYIV Is not an English word IT IS UKRAINIAN.

Moskva is RUSSIAN. The English word for Moskva is MOSCOW

Do you now understand or you still want to argue like one who never saw the four walls of any classroom be it day or night education?
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by luluosas(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2022
Okay. It's an investment generating at list 10 dollars for me daily. Get to me WhatsApp
Krismas:
Wot business do u have dat will make me 3pts daily? Am interested
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Acefaruk: 10:50am On May 12, 2022
NairaMaster1:

When? Has Rusia ever deny any of their killed officer? Except you want to help them deny as a Nigerian. Go and check the name very well. This one is a chief of staff.
hehe! Yeye de smell!! The same chief of staff that was seen parading on thier victory day celebration..mayb its his ghost

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.