Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil (353 Views)

Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles / Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by rottennaija(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2022
����⚡A Nazi from the Azov Regiment tried to leave Mariupol under the guise of a civilian

Some Nazis took advantage of the evacuation of civilians from the Azovstal plant, but were detained at the filtration stage and are now testifying about their crimes

Video in the link below (Copy and paste in your browser. Remove the space between t and me)
https://t. me/intelslava/27532

Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by Gentlerespect76: 2:30pm On May 02, 2022
grin
Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by doggedfighter(f): 2:39pm On May 02, 2022
grin why run?
Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by VictorUSA(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2022
See propaganda with the element of truth.
Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by rottennaija(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2022
VictorUSA:

Counter the propaganda with the truth. That's the least you can do.
Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by rottennaija(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2022
VictorUSA:

����⚡The front is simply littered with the corpses of Ukrainian soldiers

1 Like

Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by VictorUSA(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2022
rottennaija:

����⚡The front is simply littered with the corpses of Ukrainian soldiers
Not believing propaganda from a sputnik brainwashed fellow.
Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by rottennaija(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2022
VictorUSA:

���� Ukrainian police officers Mykola Samoylenko was captured by the Republican forces of the NM DNR.

Now he sends greetings to his family and says that he is alive and well.

Surrender is the only way to save your life, the captured policeman believes.

"If you have not participated in any crimes, surrender," Samoylenko concludes.

https://t. me/intelslava/27589

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by rottennaija(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2022
rottennaija:

���� Ukrainian police officers Mykola Samoylenko was captured by the Republican forces of the NM DNR.

Now he sends greetings to his family and says that he is alive and well.

Surrender is the only way to save your life, the captured policeman believes.

"If you have not participated in any crimes, surrender," Samoylenko concludes.
Video in the link below
https://t. me/intelslava/27589

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by rottennaija(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
���� Ukrainian prisoners said they were surprised by the attitude of the Russian military

Video in the link below
https://t. me/intelslava/27587

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by rottennaija(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2022
VictorUSA:

���� Ukrainian troops lying together with their relatives.

1 Share

Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by Truvelisback(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin why run?
Where have u been all these while? grin
Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by doggedfighter(f): 5:12pm On May 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Where have u been all these while? grin

You missed me, sweet? grin
Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by Truvelisback(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

You missed me, sweet? grin
Maybe, i noticed ur absence and comments for sometime, so i presumed that u took a break.
Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by doggedfighter(f): 5:23pm On May 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Maybe, i noticed ur absence and comments for sometime, so i presumed that u took a break.

Yeah grin
Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by rottennaija(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2022
VictorUSA:

Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by Teaser4(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2022
[quote author=rottennaija post=112460620][/quote]bro learn how to ignore those hungry kids

1 Like

Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by rottennaija(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
��� Americans began to open their eyes. The media write that the "Ghost of Kiev" is just a ghost. A beautiful legend designed to raise the morale of the Ukrainian fighters.

Americans are outraged: is it that, it turns out, the Russian aviation, which, according to the assurances of the Ukrainian side, was 90% mowed down by a ruthless "ghost", is quite intact and combat-ready?

Bring the legend back! And revive Wolverine too!

Re: A Nazi From The Azov Regiment Tried To Leave Mariupol Under The Guise Of A Civil by rottennaija(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2022
VictorUSA:

��⚡So the journalists of the British The Guardian are freaking out: Russia has almost doubled its revenues from the sale of fossil fuels in the EU in two months of conducting its military operation in Ukraine, benefiting from a sharp rise in prices, even despite the reduction in volumes.

According to an analysis of the movement of ships and cargo conducted by the Center for Energy and Clean Air Research, Russia earned about 62 billion euros from oil, gas and coal exports. For the whole of last year, there were about 140 billion, that is, roughly speaking, 12 billion a month.

"The higher prices that Russia can now demand for its oil and gas mean that its revenues, which flow through state-owned companies, have increased, even despite sanctions and export restrictions. Russia has effectively trapped the EU, where further restrictions will lead to further price increases, reducing its revenues, despite all the efforts of EU governments," the newspaper writes.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey’s List Of Demands To NATO Revealed By Bloomberg / Croatian And Turkey Block Sweden And Finland Joining NATO / Turkey Will Be Known As Türkiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.