Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

MY CROWN By Damilare Samson. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY CROWN By Damilare Samson. (251 Views)

Synw Appoints Alabi Matthew Damilare As Synw Coordinator In Unilag / Crown Of Thorns - A Story Of Love, Hatred, Lust And Adventure / The Crown Pdf The Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY CROWN By Damilare Samson. by Damson6777(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2022
***MY CROWN***Written by Damilare Samson***Wale and Rachel has been dating for more than six years before they finally decides to settle down.

Their marriage was heaven on Earth and their families tried to make it a memorable one for them, as a matter of fact, their marriage was the latest news in town as at then.

Just few months after the wedding, their marriage became sour, there was no trace's of happiness. They argue over little thing and they will end up beating themselves to the stupor.

Immediately they finish their fight the husband Wale will go on his knees to beg his wife for forgiveness and they will move on. BUT
One day Wale sibling Funmi came to visit them and the reason for her visit is that she has miss his brother so much to the extent of checking up on the new couple without any notice on that day and lo and behold she didn't meet them in good condition as they were busy beating themselves in the sitting room....WHAT NEXT??
Re: MY CROWN By Damilare Samson. by Damson6777(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2022
***MY CROWN***Written by Damilare Samson***Episodes Two** There was a saying that says "A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage". Where can I even start from, well let me start from how everything began.

My name is James Ayobami Rachel. A graduate from University of ibadan. I and my husband met when I just gained admission to the institution, I don't know or have anybody in that school before but one faithful day I met this guy on my way to the registration blocks to start my registration as a fresher in the school.

He introduced himself as a fresher too though we are not in the same department. Before I know what is going on we became friends. I just like the way he speaks, looks and to say the fact this guy is a genius, he knows everything about the school and almost everything in general.

We keep our friendship till we got to three hundred level, we read together attend the same fellowship in school and we are now leaving close to each other because my house in the school is very close to his house.

So one faithful morning,I just had my morning devotion and so I received a call from him that he is not feeling fine and I quickly rush what am doing to go and check him or better still get him some drugs but on getting there I meet something else entirely and which I can never forget till tomorrow.... WHAT NEXT??
Re: MY CROWN By Damilare Samson. by Damson6777(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2022
***MY CROWN****Written by Damilare Samson**Episode Three**When I got to his house, I can't even hide as curiosity was written all over my body. Wale has been so nice to me and I can't allow anything to happen to him.
I knocked the door but no one answered so I just open the door and only for me to see some of my course mates. My hostel mates and my best friend Abidemi, I was shocked, confused as I don't know what is happening. Immediately I step inside the room they began to sing a birthday song for me as wale was smiling like someone that win a visa lottery.
''Happy birthday to you 2*. I quickly remove my phone my phone from my pocket and check the calendar only for me to realize that it was my birthday, I don't know what to do whether to cry or laugh because I only see this kind of suprises on TV screen and I can't believe that wale can go to this far just to celebrate my birthday. I looked at Abidemi my bestie in school and she looked me back with a kind of we planned this together look. I met Abidemi when we are preparing for our first examination as a UI students back in hundred level. We became friends and she knows almost everything about me.

Am the only daughter from my parents, yes ! The only one giving to them after so many years of waiting, they told me what they went through before they could give birth to me.

Mum told me what she passed through from her husband families, the pressure was so much that she nearly commit suicide. But God gave me to them as at the time they don't expect me and that's why my dad always call me miracle. Rachel ! Abidemi tapped my shoulder as I was thinking about my life....WHAT NEXT??

(1) (Reply)

Editor's Picks – 4 May 2022 / Relationship Facts | Facts | Relationship Goals / The Dark Diary Written By Emmanuel Aondoaseer Zaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.