Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello (9224 Views)

Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader / Kogi Guber: David Jemibewon Denies Endorsing Yahaya Bello’s Re-Election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by RichDad1(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2022
Igbo eating Igbo.
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by Skillsnigeria: 7:10pm On May 02, 2022
Uwazurike is longer relevant in the Biafra struggle
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by DAwest7: 7:11pm On May 02, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol...

Politicians using Nigeria masses play ludo sotey.... Yahaya Bello of all people who can't pay salaries of his workers coming out to contest for presidency grin

Back to the topic.

Ohanaeze Ndigbo, no vex. Uwazuruike might have cash-out for endorsing Yahaya Bello.
ZaaZu
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by bluefilm: 7:34pm On May 02, 2022
Uwazuruike is just looking for where to cash out.
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by baretalk: 7:43pm On May 02, 2022
Of all people, see who this man campaigns for grin

But in a democracy everyone is free to support who they like, is Ohaneze against freedoms of democracy?
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by erniok(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2022
Othbriht45i:
Gsg
Scammer, your coupon code is invalid.
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by Lightorder: 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
They should have known by now that the man called Uwazuruike is dangerously hungry as we speak. He needs food by all means

1 Like

Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by ButterBurger: 7:59pm On May 02, 2022
This ohaneze indgbo self, they are just feather weight in the south east.
Dem no even represent majority. Because of they say they represent majority, yet the majority keep following politics line.
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by BJanta: 8:04pm On May 02, 2022
November1857:
2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo slam Uwazuruike for endorsing Yahaya Bello

https://punchng.com/2023-massob-ohanaeze-ndigbo-slam-uwazuruike-for-endorsing-yahaya-bello/

Siddon there they rant, no go take your own plate go collect your ration.
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by BJanta: 8:08pm On May 02, 2022
November1857:
2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo slam Uwazuruike for endorsing Yahaya Bello

https://punchng.com/2023-massob-ohanaeze-ndigbo-slam-uwazuruike-for-endorsing-yahaya-bello/

The guy will soon land in somebody's pot of pepper soup if he no run comot for east kiakia.
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by danngnews: 8:15pm On May 02, 2022
post=112462849:
Bunch of confused hypocritical souls.
They keep twisting their empty heads anyday, anyhow.
Shameless entities.

Where this one come from? Abi them free you from ban? Eehh?

Beta people go dey talk you too wan put mouth? Hiiiaa angry
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by NLPoliceWoman: 8:17pm On May 02, 2022
danngnews:

Where this one come from? Abi them free you from ban?

Beta people go dey talk you too wan put mouth? Hiiiaa
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/ provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by danngnews: 8:19pm On May 02, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Since you want to be stupid, I'll help you to be more stupid.

Since you insult your Abobaku of a father at home, you think it's sane to insult the fathers of others right? This says a lot of the kind of upbringing you had. Your father needs to be brought out, paraded naked and hanged by the balls for failing to ensure the integrity of the condom he used while sleeping with your wh*re of a mother. He could have saved the world of a nuisance like you.

No wonder you have no respect for elders better than your Abobaku Father. You lacked love at home and it's visible here.

You opening your stinking mouth to call Ohaneze Ndigbo, the Igbo Apex group, whatever you wrote there speaks a lot of the parents that raised you.

I don't only pity you. I pity the fools that liked your post too.

When the Uwazuruike endorsed Yahaya Bello, it people like your stupid self that said Igbos don't know what they want, Igbos betray themselves, etc. Forgetting that the Igbos have no betrayal in their blood unlike some people we all know (name withheld). Now the same Igbos have come out to publicly renounce him, and guess what? You change the topic. Well, what can I say. Your people have been known for speaking from both sides of the mouth.

This finishing too much ooh, leodeking how far, you de collect am wotowoto grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by danngnews: 8:21pm On May 02, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/ provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

Joblessness.
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by sukar886: 9:22pm On May 02, 2022
This one na longer throat
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by UNDFTD: 9:50pm On May 02, 2022
I am amazed at the idiocy of Ohaneze Ndiochi, traditional rulers, clergy men and the so called political elites from the southeast. You fools have been clamoring for an Igbo president when in reality you know quite well that the clamoring is nothing but a slogan and mere lip service. If the truth be told, you know that you hate your own and would rather die and go to hell before you ever support your Igbo brother or sister to be the president. Mr. Uwazuruike, the traitor, is doing exactly what is expected of Igbo politicians and their cohorts....sell out your people for your own personal aggrandizement. So, all those who are castigating Mr. Uwazuruike are just waiting in the wings to see who would offer them the most money before they would just sell out like him.
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by UNDFTD: 9:51pm On May 02, 2022
RichDad1:
Igbo eating Igbo.

True dat!
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by LZAA: 11:54pm On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So it is now an offence to have a choice candidate in a democracy?

Ipob pigs and these ohanaediots should realise this is not biafuro where everything will be subject to the decision of that criminal called ohamadickhead lamidi kwanu presently in the cage.

In a democracy, every adult is fvcking entitled to his damn opinion.

For example, Nigerians have resolved that BAT will be the next president of Nigeria and there is nothing ojukwu surviving manhood can do about it.

That is democracy.
Simplyleo my man grin
If that i.diot's statement was endorsed you and your BMC ppl will be the first to say igbos are not united
Eeyah o
But ndigbo don't fall for cheap gimmicks
Now chant sai baba thrice and goan sleepgrin
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by LZAA: 11:57pm On May 02, 2022
UNDFTD:
I am amazed at the idiocy of Ohaneze Ndiochi, traditional rulers, clergy men and the so called political elites from the southeast. You fools have been clamoring for an Igbo president when in reality you know quite well that the clamoring is nothing but a slogan and mere lip service. If the truth be told, you know that you hate your own and would rather die and go to hell before you ever support your Igbo brother or sister to be the president. Mr. Uwazuruike, the traitor, is doing exactly what is expected of Igbo politicians and their cohorts....sell out your people for your own personal aggrandizement. So, all those who are castigating Mr. Uwazuruike are just waiting in the wings to see who would offer them the most money before they would just sell out like him.
So all the igbo people who helped each other in commerce sold out their own?
The same people who recovered from 20 pounds madness sold out their own?
Wow i never knew
I would have to recheck history again to see the f^@^wads who rewrote it
Nonsense
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by Proudlyomonna: 12:09am On May 03, 2022
Uwazurike really messed himself �
All this criminals claiming freedom fighters,hmmm fear them oo undecided
Ha niile bu ofu ihe�
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by UNDFTD: 12:55am On May 03, 2022
LZAA:

So all the igbo people who helped each other in commerce sold out their own?
The same people who recovered from 20 pounds madness sold out their own
?
Wow i never knew
I would have to recheck history again to see the f^@^wads who rewrote it
Nonsense

Another useful idiot showing his ignorance. Please, I beg of you...if you're too illiterate and lack common reading and comprehension, do NOT get involved in intellectual discussion. Your response or should I say your comment not only lacks cohesion and it makes no sense.
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by LZAA: 7:18am On May 03, 2022
UNDFTD:

Another useful idiot showing his ignorance. Please, I beg of you...if you're too illiterate and lack common reading and comprehension, do NOT get involved in intellectual discussion. Your response or should I say your comment not only lacks cohesion and it makes no sense.
So when they hit you with facts you run for cover grin grin
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by ayenale1(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2022
This is one the people that portrays SE in bad light...if no be jazz and money how will uwazuruike be campaigning for yahaya bello and leave his fellow easterners...no be juju be that...what Apostle Suleiman said is pure truth with people like this...
Re: 2023: MASSOB, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slam Uwazuruike For Endorsing Yahaya Bello by UNDFTD: 1:48pm On May 03, 2022
LZAA:

So when they hit you with facts you run for cover grin grin

You can't even define facts. Just rambling like a fool is not facts. Tell me one factual statement in all your ramblings? I am waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Margaret Obi, Aisha Baba-Amed Arrive Jigawa For A Town Hall Meeting With Women / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching / Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.