Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) (867 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / Do You Believe In Supernatural Powers? / Do You Believe In Supernatural Or Metaphysical Powers? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by maxevans: 6:01pm On May 02, 2022
From Elon musk’s response, it was clear that he was an agnostic but not an atheist.

As an agnostic Musk neither believes nor disbelieves in God since the existence of God cannot be proved.

The physics guru only believes in facts and science

In the interview, Musk revealed that he accepted some of Jesus’s teachings on love and forgiveness

However, the genius was quick to criticize how Jesus chose wine over water in a wedding

The interviewers were amazed at Elon’s criticism of various biblical accounts

Elon Musk said

Let’s just say that I agree with the principles that Jesus advocated for mankind. You know, there is some great wisdom in what is in the teachings of Jesus, uh and I agree with those teachings, and things like turn the other cheek are very important as opposed to an eye for an eye.

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind so forgiveness is important and treating people as you would wish to be treated, love your neighbor as yourself- are very important.

And Jesus was obviously very pro-alcohol because one of his miracles was turning water into wine, yeah that was like they were having a party they ran out of wine and they’re like let’s keep this party going – good stuff.

Who can solve this problem of wine — we’re at a white club, freaking stores closed and Jesus is like I got you covered.

Bring water now, let me turn it to wine, let’s keep this party going...!

The Interviewer was shocked to learn that Musk doesn’t pray.

He asked Elon – Do you pray?

Elon Musk Responded

I don’t – I didn’t even pray when I almost died of malaria.

Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslims

Does Elon Musk believe in God? – All Elon Musk’s answers about God (Video)

Watch Video via the link below

https://7r6.com/Elon_MuskonGod

https://thewildanddomestic.com/does-elon-musk-believe-in-god-all-elon-musks-answers-about-god-video/

1 Share

Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by cornelboy(f): 6:57pm On May 02, 2022
How's the wine bad?
Ask Elon musk if he doesn't drink wine o.
Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by maxevans: 11:20pm On May 02, 2022
cornelboy:
How's the wine bad?
Ask Elon musk if he doesn't drink wine o.

I believe he called it alcohol...! Well, can't say for sure if it's wine or alcohol... I'll leave that to the bible experts to decide...!
Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by Debbie34: 11:25pm On May 02, 2022
maxevans:
From Elon musk’s response, it was clear that he was an agnostic but not an atheist.

As an agnostic Musk neither believes nor disbelieves in God since the existence of God cannot be proved.

In the interview, Musk revealed that he accepted some of Jesus’s teachings on love and forgiveness

However, the genius was quick to criticize how Jesus chose wine over water in a wedding

Elon Musk said

Let’s just say that I agree with the principles that Jesus advocated for mankind. You know, there is some great wisdom in what is in the teachings of Jesus, uh and I agree with those teachings, and things like turn the other cheek are very important as opposed to an eye for an eye.

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind so forgiveness is important and treating people as you would wish to be treated, love your neighbor as yourself- are very important.

And Jesus was obviously very pro-alcohol because one of his miracles was turning water into wine, yeah that was like they were having a party they ran out of wine and they’re like let’s keep this party going – good stuff.

Who can solve this problem of wine — we’re at a white club, freaking stores closed and Jesus is like I got you covered.

Elon Musk Responded

https://thewildanddomestic.com/does-elon-musk-believe-in-god-all-elon-musks-answers-about-god-video/

In the Gospels...

(The miracle is told of in John 2:1-11)

Jesus' presence at the wedding at Cana emphasizes both personal and communal nature of the New Covenant. And His turning water into wine so the celebration could continue demonstrates how the New Covenant of service and forgiveness is a happy, joyful one.

1 Like

Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by Papillae(f): 11:29pm On May 02, 2022
Debbie34:

In the Gospels...

(The miracle is told of in John 2:1-11)

Jesus' presence at the wedding at Cana emphasizes both personal and communal nature of the New Covenant. And His turning water into wine so the celebration could continue demonstrates how the New Covenant of service and forgiveness is a happy, joyful one.

Yeah, that's right... Jesus turning water to wine is proof of his divinity and symbolic.

The wine is definitely pure and divine, like the case of manna from heaven.
Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2022
Okay.
Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:48am On May 03, 2022
maxevans:

Elon Musk said

Elon Musk Responded

False

You either believe or you don't.

It's like saying you neither move nor remain in a fixed position.

The thing is some people don't know what it means to believe.

To believe means to accept as true without proof.... not with proof.

To believe doesn't mean you accept proof.

Knowledge is an exposure to something that exists or something part of existence.

A proof is a documentation or any other means of keeping records of something that exists.

You can only believe and know something at the same time in a case of the knowledge being an understanding.

Example: I eat rice.

You know what am saying or understand it... You know what I mean.

But that doesn't mean you have seen me eating rice.

You might believe it because you have seen other humans eating rice.

So, it's possible to know what I'm saying and believe it.

But you can't know and believe 1+1=2
Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by cornelboy(f): 7:14am On May 03, 2022
maxevans:

I believe he called it alcohol...! Well, can't say for sure if it's wine or alcohol... I'll leave that to the bible experts to decide...!

The wine Jesus turned from water was alcoholic.
Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by maxevans: 8:53am On May 03, 2022
cornelboy:

The wine Jesus turned from water was alcoholic.

where does it say it's alcoholic, chapter and verse, please?
Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2022
maxevans:

Wine according to Bible is generally alcoholic {Genesis 9:21; Proverbs 20:1; 23:20-21} but some are stronger that's why Moses could say:

And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household, Deuteronomy 14:26 Holy Bible

So regarding the wine Jesus produced after the Master of ceremony tasted it he uttered a statement that proves the wine was ALCOHOLIC:

“Everyone else puts out the fine wine first, and when people are intoxicated, the inferior. You have saved the fine wine until now" John 2:10

He wouldn't use the word INTOXICATE if the wine Jesus produced tasted like Coke or Fanta! smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by peggywebbs(f): 10:58am On May 03, 2022
Everybody believes in the supernatural.. some people are just looking for proof...so they choose to stay in denial
Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by cornelboy(f): 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
maxevans:

Matthew 11:18-19
[18]For John didn’t spend his time eating and drinking, and you say, ‘He’s possessed by a demon.’
[19]The Son of Man, on the other hand, feasts and drinks, and you say, ‘He’s a glutton and a drunkard, and a friend of tax collectors and other sinners!’ But wisdom is shown to be right by its results.”

Did Jesus drink wine? Yes!

When wine is mentioned in the Bible, it always refers to something alcoholic, probably alcoholic wine made from fruits or vine, vinegar.

1 Like

Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
peggywebbs:
Everybody believes in the supernatural.. some people are just looking for proof selfish gain...so they choose to stay in denial

The proof has always been there but when a person feels denied of what he/she wants then they began doubting the reality of what no one can deny! smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by maxevans: 10:10pm On May 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wine according to Bible is generally alcoholic {Genesis 9:21; Proverbs 20:1; 23:20-21} but some are stronger that's why Moses could say:

And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household, Deuteronomy 14:26 Holy Bible

So regarding the wine Jesus produced after the Master of ceremony tasted it he uttered a statement that proves the wine was ALCOHOLIC:

“Everyone else puts out the fine wine first, and when people are intoxicated, the inferior. You have saved the fine wine until now" John 2:10

He wouldn't use the word INTOXICATE if the wine Jesus produced tasted like Coke or Fanta! smiley

Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by maxevans: 10:11pm On May 03, 2022
cornelboy:

Matthew 11:18-19
[18]For John didn’t spend his time eating and drinking, and you say, ‘He’s possessed by a demon.’
[19]The Son of Man, on the other hand, feasts and drinks, and you say, ‘He’s a glutton and a drunkard, and a friend of tax collectors and other sinners!’ But wisdom is shown to be right by its results.”

Did Jesus drink wine? Yes!

When wine is mentioned in the Bible, it always refers to something alcoholic, probably alcoholic wine made from fruits or vine, vinegar.

well explained sir.

2 Likes

Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by maxevans: 10:14pm On May 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The proof has always been there but when a person feels denied of what he/she wants then they began doubting the reality of what no one can deny! smiley

Exactly. I guess most people are just confused. who could believe that geniuses could disbelieve the existence of God? Even Stephen Hawking and Albeit Einstein both disprove the existence of God.

1 Like

Re: Does Elon Musk Believe In Supernatural Beings Like God (watch Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:33am On May 04, 2022
maxevans:

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Wisdom is from God! Proverbs 2:1-5 smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will Come First? / Food For Thought;confidence / Questions You Will Like To Ask God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.