Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,024 members, 7,825,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (52356 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Aaay: 4:23pm On May 03, 2022
Really
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by shantti(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2022
Blackfire:
Aba

Ibadan

Are the places making Nigeria not clean

Osun, ondon and ogun says hi
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by shantti(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2022
Faber:
042 dey clean pass this Kigali, Kigali get better ghetto, I visited in 2019 October and took some snapshots...

If I get 10 mentions I post the pics here.

Things dey cost, babes dey cheap ...

Me: " Mon bebe excusiez moi"
Kigali babe: "bien"
Me: " Tu es belle"
Kigali babe: smiles
Me: " Tu t' Apelles comment?"
Kigali babe"says her name eg: Aurore, atfa didine bla bla"

Omoh convo go from there enter... you know as e dey be na

Abegex, postex de la picturex here, bikozianux
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by naijaman2225(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2022
funshint:
It's not the amount of oil that makes a great Nation....may we not have a President like Buhari and Obasanjo again....never again!
YOU FORGOT TO ADD JONATHAN.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Iceyjayz: 4:56pm On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:
With the cheapest women in Africa shocked

Women are 5 for 10 kobo there
What would you say about Nigerian women that are extremely cheap? with 100 naira suya you can bed most Nigerian girls.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Sebocious(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
Grgton:
Calabar is more clearner than Kigali lol

Calabar is *cleaner than Kigali
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Sheyimann: 5:50pm On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

How many of them did u buy? Did u feed them?

I currently live in Kigali, for a over a year now, I'll tell you this, Rwanda is probably the only country in Africa that still swoons at the sound of the word "Nigeria" or "Nigerian"...their ladies love us , just like it used to be in Kenya or South Africa, but to say they're cheap, that guy is treading a thing line, beauty wise , they are top 3 in black Africa, my rating Eritrea, Ethiopia, Rwanda, and two other eastern countries, the reason their ladies are charmed by our guys is numberrr 1

1.Nigerian music is almost like national anthem in Rwanda

2.They love English speaking African guys( always has an effect on them) because they mostly speak French and they kinyarwanda language

So that nigga should stop casting Nigeria by saying their women are cheap, because it's easy for Nigerian guys to get in their pants doesn't mean they are easy...they already have a soft spot for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Sheyimann: 5:54pm On May 03, 2022
VULCAN:
Shameless Liar.

What do you gain out of claiming you are what you are not?

Rwanda was a German colony.

So where did the girls on the street learn French from?

It's like someone claiming he toasted Nigerians girls in German language.

Few Rwandan girls can even speak English and of those that do, it's mainly broken english. They all speak their native tongue except those of the upper class who are also fluent in English

So where did the girls you claim you toasted learn French from?

Stop arguing ,they just added English to their language some years ago, they speak French as their formal language before

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by lexy2014: 6:54pm On May 03, 2022
Richy4:
The Population of Ruwnda as @ 2022 is 13.5Million, the population of Lagos alone in 2022 is 15.3million...

Plenty people/ population dey generate dirty pass smaller population..

That population excuse is very lame. Yes, plenty people or large population will naturally generate more waste than a smaller population, doesn't necessarily mean the larger population should be dirty.

Tokyo has a population of 14million and will naturally generate a lot of waste. But guess what? It is considered one of the cleanest if not the cleanest city in the world.

Culturally, japanese are very neat. That has helped them put in place a very robust waste management system for Tokyo.

In Nigeria, calabar was very neat under Donald Duke. There was leadership. After he left office, everything fell apart
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Litmus: 6:59pm On May 03, 2022
Oladelepsy001:
Can you imagine? What are they getting right that we're getting wrong here in Nigeria?
All we do here is to brag about being the giant of Africa. A great nation blessed with wicked leaders.

You must be blind or delusional. Truth is that majority of Nigerians endlessly praise and elevate every country in the world, including every African country above Nigeria. You name one nation in Africa that Niaralanders haven't unfavorably compared Nigeria?

I employed delusional as a means of conveying the state of mind individuals sometimes get into when they exist in a self reaffirming bubble. There is a related mind-frame, I'm yet to find a name for it, but bullies are often like this when they are unable to tolerate even an ounce of what they dish to others. So for instance Nigeria and Nigerians will be insulted endlessly and to everyone's satisfaction but soon as they defend themselves their attackers run off butt hurt. A third type of psychology is when the bully subconsciously believes or knows they are secretly inferior to their victim. This type of bully resorts to lies and sleight of hand to keep their victim defensive; however, at any point where the victim acts contrary to the bullies expectations, the bully's own insecurity causes him to react with fear in excesses of what the situation warrants. This fear is sometimes expressed by the bully as though he were the true victim all along. A fourth type is when the individual is outright lying to self and others because they are a psychotic and pathological liar .
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Tvoice: 7:04pm On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Have you been to Rwanda? At least there's NO in Naija babe's dictionary. None in Rwanda

Bros HIV say make I greet you , I see am yesterday
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by lexy2014: 7:21pm On May 03, 2022
Sheyimann:

I currently live in Kigali, for a over a year now, I'll tell you this, Rwanda is probably the only country in Africa that still swoons at the sound of the word "Nigeria" or "Nigerian"...their ladies love us , just like it used to be in Kenya or South Africa, but to say they're cheap, that guy is treading a thing line, beauty wise , they are top 3 in black Africa, my rating Eritrea, Ethiopia, Rwanda, and two other eastern countries, the reason their ladies are charmed by our guys is numberrr 1

1.Nigerian music is almost like national anthem in Rwanda

2.They love English speaking African guys( always has an effect on them) because they mostly speak French and they kinyarwanda language

So that nigga should stop casting Nigeria by saying their women are cheap, because it's easy for Nigerian guys to get in their pants doesn't mean they are easy...they already have a soft spot for Nigerians

Well said. I don't fancy his use of the word cheap. There was a time calabar women were stereotyped that way but it wasn't the reality.

For beauty, am also not a fan of grading or rating ladies because beauty is relative. Women from every country are beautiful in their own unique way but like u said it's your rating.

So what do u do in kigali?
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2022
Tvoice:

Bros HIV say make I greet you , I see am yesterday

HIV say e don taya for you. So continue seeing HIV, live with HIV forever
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Tvoice: 9:15am On May 04, 2022
MonkeyMods:

HIV say e don taya for you. So continue seeing HIV, live with HIV forever

Hahahahahaha , lol , na joke I be dey oooO chaii , u just take am serious , is dat how u use to do ?
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MonkeyMods(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2022
Tvoice:

Hahahahahaha , lol , na joke I be dey oooO chaii , u just take am serious , is dat how u use to do ?

Na joke I dey too na grin
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Tvoice: 10:01am On May 04, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Na joke I dey too na grin

Lol
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by kayo8080: 10:29pm On May 04, 2022
boyfrank:

Seems u only see abuja in TV. Nigerians are dirty, no Nigerian city can be that clean as we regularly dump refuse everywhere.

This is the major problem.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by God1000(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2023
ECHICHE:
Although, President Kagami has made tremendous development of Kigali, but Abuja is more beautiful than Kigali
Are you sure that Abuja is more beautiful?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah / Nigerian Man Refuses To Enter "Driverless" Bus In Netherland (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.