Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (52330 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Oladipo1166(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2022
God1000:
Rwanda's president Paul kagame has transformed Rwanda so much despite the fact that he's been there since 2000.

He's a benevolent and visionary dictator.

I'm planning to do my master's degree in either Rwanda or Botswana, they have great schools as well.

Thrash post
Nigeria cities are better than this rubbish city
Check those pictures below to confirm it

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/kigali-city
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Grgt0n: 11:25am On May 03, 2022
Grgton:
Calabar is more clearner than Kigali lol

What about the glorified village that's Owerri? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77EGMq2d6V0
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Globad(f): 11:25am On May 03, 2022
Thefirmorganics:
Please show us pictures of their rural areas then we’ll conclude.

Get a clear skin at an affordable price when you check my bio

Their rural areas may look poor but they are neat and well kept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Nobody: 11:28am On May 03, 2022
Richy4:
The Population of Ruwnda as @ 2022 is 13.5Million, the population of Lagos alone in 2022 is 15.3million...

Plenty people/ population dey generate dirty pass smaller population..

Dude even in the 80s when Lagos population never reach like this, the place still dirty it is no excuse abeg.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Richy4(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2022
Globad:

How come even your smallest towns in naija are not clean?
Give me an example of one of the smallest town that you have in mind... So that I will understand what I am dealing with..
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by jagorinho: 11:31am On May 03, 2022
.......if you are in Rwanda as a foreigner and you hear that their current president has been deposed or........., Just make sure you leave immediately, the suppressed hutu extremists cant wait for kegame to leave power by all means. Rwanda is only good for visitation not for settling down, it still has a volatile cloud hovering over it.

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by lexy2014: 11:33am On May 03, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Once upon a time it was Calabar.. Our own small London!! Then they started electing pot belly monsters and the rest is history..

Nigerians should know the devastating effect of electing wrong people.. Come out and get you PVC its time to vote and make sure our votes counts.. Its time we take our destiny in our hands.. No more excuses.. We can't be looking and fine pictures and admiring other countries.. We have a country blessed with everything. Let's do the right thing.

Get PVC and vote for who?
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by lexy2014: 11:36am On May 03, 2022
BabaIbo:

Making two people wey talk sey their babe cheap.
I am beginning to see truth in that statement.

Don't fall for all those things
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by tctrills: 11:37am On May 03, 2022
ljoh:
Some places in Abuja are cleanest
This is how to know someone that never travels.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Nobody: 11:38am On May 03, 2022
Richy4:

It's not all US that is clean buddy... Just like it's not all Lagos that is dirty..

The media only shows the part that they wanted the public to see..

Bros Lagos is freaking dirty abeg let us be truthful to ourselves. Even Banana Island which is among the most expensive real estate in Africa is not even up to Sandton which is the place for the rich in Johannesburg.

4 Likes

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by hopexter(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2022
BabaIbo:

LoL, I am telling you facts and not statements due to emotional instability.
One of your prominent leaders said it last month that you people are breeding a set of almajiri that may be explosive and dangerous later in future.

I still repeat it, YOU are an almajiri.
Go to Osogbo, Ibadan and other SW states and see young boys begging for alm around while beating empty tins and drinking objects, others(a.k.a osanle) now living in parks, bridges etc. I am not in anyway mocking them but that practise is not good for the society.

You people are known dirty people, in Nigeria as a whole your tribe is the S.I unit of dirtiness. cheesy grin

Osiso Peruse this carefully for more understanding of the world Almajiri:

The Hausa word Almajiri is derived from the Arabic word, المُهَاجِرْ "al-Muhajirun," which refers to a person who migrated his home in search of Islamic knowledge. Colloquially, the term has expanded to refer to any young person who begs on the streets and does not attend secular school.

If not cause of Northern Population, igbos are the original Almajiris of Africa, they rarely finish primary school before Leaving home searching for wealth which ever means. There are more Igbos in Yoruba land than the Hausas. There are more igbos in Hausa land than the Yorubas.

Even though I’m not Yoruba, but still you need to learn and understand who the main (Osanle) are. Go to Lawanson, computer village, idumota, Ladipo and so on in Lagos and see those misplaced and displaced Igbo Almajiris. I’m not even talking of those in Okrika village in Abule egba or is it the Igbo Osanle in Cambodia, India and Philippines begging for alms and selling kidneys.

It’s better to be begging for alms in your community or country than taking it elsewhere.
A Yoruba man or woman rather become an Agbero and help load vehicle for a stipend or sell herbs mixed with liquor than go as low as an Igbo man.

If Yoruba is known as dirty people then why are the igbos occupying their land begging to do business with them? To me, igbos are the dirtiest sets in Nigeria, whoever can go to Aba market and still trade on that slum is a renowned dirty person. Joe Igbokwe cleaning prowess is more needed in Aba and Onitsha than Lagos itself grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by lexy2014: 11:39am On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:

They may be hungry but definitely not cheap. Rwandan girls are hungry and cheap. Very cheap to the letters.

How many of them did u buy? Did u feed them?
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by IGBOSON1: 11:41am On May 03, 2022
ernnie457:
The way u guys on this forum disregard women is so annoying !! Like u are perfect

Exactly! It takes two to tango!
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Okobola146: 11:42am On May 03, 2022
Their girls sabi fok well well and their ringtones dey loud and more melodious than the Nigerian girls, especially those on nairaland
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by MHElijah: 11:49am On May 03, 2022
This looks like US 70 years ago shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by GoodMuyis(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2022
God1000:
Rwanda's president Paul kagame has transformed Rwanda so much despite the fact that he's been there since 2000.

I'm planning to do my master's degree in either Rwanda or Botswana, they have great schools as well.

That is possible because the whole Rwanda is not up to Abuja, so if Kigali is as clean as Maitama, its a good management
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by victorv12(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2022
God1000:

The Nigeria government should first of all ban Keke Napep and okada. These means of transport makes the country looks dirty.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by maxzzo1(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2022
Good one but d city looks empty
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by victorv12(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:
With the cheapest women in Africa shocked

Women are 5 for 10 kobo there

But in Nigeria that women are expensive, they're fucking dog! Well, I prefer the 5 for 10 Kobo own knowing well I won't get myself in some STD shit!

Monkey, do you know that there is a nationwide ban on bleaching products in Rwanda? They hardly smell under the sun like Nigeria girls with their pancake make-up.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by lebete3000: 12:04pm On May 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:
With the cheapest women in Africa shocked

Women are 5 for 10 kobo there

How you take know? I'm interested in their women oh...maybe I go fit settle there sef...
Hope their women fine wella sha?

I mean big black butts women grin grin grin
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by sylve11: 12:04pm On May 03, 2022
God1000:
is that all you have to say man

You have seen his problems. grin cool

@op, nice one. cool

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Parachoko: 12:06pm On May 03, 2022
Faber:
042 dey clean pass this Kigali, Kigali get better ghetto, I visited in 2019 October and took some snapshots...

If I get 10 mentions I post the pics here.

Things dey cost, babes dey cheap ...

Me: " Mon bebe excusiez moi"
Kigali babe: "bien"
Me: " Tu es belle"
Kigali babe: smiles
Me: " Tu t' Apelles comment?"
Kigali babe"says her name eg: Aurore, atfa didine bla bla"

Omoh convo go from there enter... you know as e dey be na
post the pictures
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by AngelicBeing: 12:09pm On May 03, 2022
wink
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Fairbanks(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2022
God1000:

After "sometimes in April ",Hutu and Tutsi saga.
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Kinematics: 12:10pm On May 03, 2022
This is not news anymore. It's among the cleanest if not the cleanest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by sylve11: 12:10pm On May 03, 2022
boyfrank:

Look at this one o, I've spent Almost 28 years in abuja. I've seen it grow from small settlements and thick forests to what it is today. I've worked in Wuse and Asokoro extensively. It's like u don't know Mpape slum is 7 mine drive from maitama. Just Google mpape slum and educate ur self.

That person you're quoting is a toddler. cool
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Stanleyq: 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
God1000:

Nigeria can't get to that level with a contraption of three nations in one

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Osi247(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2022
Globad:

The place is very clean.

Use strong pixel snap Nigerian cities na

haha thats true tho,but if u also use a strong pixel to take an aeriel view of Ibadan it will also look clean despite its gullllies..
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Horus(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2022
Cantonese:
What about security in Kigali?

Rwanda has been ranked the safest country in Africa
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by Emmanuel909090: 12:26pm On May 03, 2022
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by donforeign: 12:29pm On May 03, 2022
ljoh:

Have you been to Abuja before?
Maitama, Asokoro and Wuse

cnt be compared to rwanda
Re: Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa by VULCAN(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2022
And So?

Is there a prize for being a democracy?

Does that grant automatic affordable healthcare, safety and security, basic education and human rights?

blackpanda:

Rwanda is not a democracy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) / Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016 / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.