Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District (18803 Views)

2023 : Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Joins Race For Imo East Senatorial Seat / Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Fcwilly: 7:23pm On May 02, 2022
See madness, hmmmmmm am watching the event
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by GadgetInstinct: 7:23pm On May 02, 2022
Nice.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by justynneke(f): 7:24pm On May 02, 2022
shizzle1:
Who is deceiving this stupid woman?

Must u can insult to pass ur message? Abeg be matured and correct urself

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by nikkiss: 7:24pm On May 02, 2022
LasiFay121:
Fn jjj

Scammer possing as hacker. You are back online. Look out for your account details that you used in scamming me all over social media from tommorrow.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by justynneke(f): 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
Naustine:
That's owerri zone, my zone, it's been a stronghold of PDP ,though none have performed well apart from senator chris anyanwu. I doubt if she would win, though she might get the ticket

What makes you think she might get the ticket?
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by DAwest7: 7:26pm On May 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see her winning.

This I have seen.
biko go sleep again

5 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by justynneke(f): 7:28pm On May 02, 2022
Eusp:
I don't even know the current senator representing my Constituency self.. Imo East needs a better hand..

Unfortunately true
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by DAwest7: 7:29pm On May 02, 2022
justynneke:
PhotoNews! The First Lady of Ondo State and Ada Owere 1, Chief Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu , today, picks the Expression of Interest and the Nomination Forms to contest Imo East Senatorial Seat, under the All Progressive Congress, Party.

#AdaOwere4Senate
#ImoEast
#OwerriZone
wee u keep kwayet??

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by justynneke(f): 7:30pm On May 02, 2022
shizzle1:
She should respect herself instead of insulting the sensibility of Ndi Imo.

She can't eat her cake and have it. Her husband can't be governor in Ondo state and she will be senator in Imo state. Where sat one want happen? As in people don finish for imo state?

Abeg make she GTFOH!

What about her credibility? Ability to perform nko? Should she be sent away just because her husband is a governor? What if she is d chosen one to lead her people to the promise land...
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by OkoroBufo: 7:30pm On May 02, 2022
I can bet my two big balls that the tribalistic people of biafra would gang up against her. She would soon get the shock of her life if she thinks giving the slots belonging to Ondo indigenes to her ibo folks would be rewarded with a Senate seat.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:31pm On May 02, 2022
It be like say she don runaway from her husband's house, this one she wan contest for imo state abi the Zoo fraudulent constitution at work or it dey high.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by justynneke(f): 7:31pm On May 02, 2022
DAwest7:
wee u keep kwayet??

Wait fess! Wen she win finish I go come tell u ntoooor �
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by justynneke(f): 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
OkoroBufo:
I can bet my two big balls that the tribalistic people of biafra would gang up against her. She would soon get the shock of her life if she thinks giving the slots belonging to Ondo indigenes to her ibo folks would be rewarded with a Senate seat.

-Okoro bufo

She did it out of the love she has for her Igbo people. . To b AdaOwerre nor be beans na

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Franking: 7:34pm On May 02, 2022
post=112463144:
Everything rotating within the same political class...
If she will bring good governance and development to her constituency, we wish her all the very best,
If otherwise, a better candidate should come out.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

Meanwhile,
Nigerians, Wake Up.....

Buhari is an embarrassment.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by BluntCrazeMan: 7:35pm On May 02, 2022
This is no more Gender Equality..
Women are winning here as far as opportunity for representation is concerned
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 02, 2022
Eusp:
I don't even know the current senator representing my Constituency self.. Imo East needs a better hand..

Sen. Onyewuchi Ezenwa wey be Onye mgbu.

No sane bill passed on the floor of the senate. No developmental strides. Nna ehn!
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Way4orward: 7:39pm On May 02, 2022
No problem.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by anonimi: 7:40pm On May 02, 2022
post=112463144:
If she will bring good governance and development to her constituency, we wish her all the very best,

God bless Nigeria.

Meanwhile,
Nigerians, Wake Up.....

Wake up after your Bubu has killed and buried Nigerians with his gross incompetence packaged by ThiefNuibu as messianic integrity?
Abeg na wetin be the title of this ya latest comedy? Coming from the dead

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by nick50(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2022
Dead on arrival..if anambra south didn't allow the wife of d late biafran warlord (late dim chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu to represent them in the senate then I don't see this so called ada owerri that is married to one afonja looter to win ..she suppose calm down

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by nedekid: 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
Honourable1901:
Nobody wan comot for power ,the same old politicians wey rule nigeria before
Maybe that why them say power is sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by OkoroBufo: 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
justynneke:

She did it out of the love she has for her Igbo people. . To b AdaOwerre nor be beans na
Selfish buffoon. The indigenes of Ondo that have been denied their slots are left in the cold, can such a thing be allowed in the SE?

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Lightorder: 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Dead on arrival.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/D89bFd.gif[/img]
you lied
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Jmichael1(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
My own be say i no go waste dis evening odd.... brenford win or draw
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by maestroferddi: 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
justynneke:

I believe she will do better than the incumbent who isn't even known to his people
You dont know nada and yet you dey misyarn.

Senator Onyewuchi moved upstairs from the HOR to the Senate.

You couldn't have displaced Sam Daddy from the Senate without being a formidable politician.

Let her come and waste Ondo State money. Owerri Zone or Imo East is the one of the toughest political turfs in Nigeria.

Let her come and beat the Mbaise axis, the Mbaitoli-Ikeduru axis from Ondo State.

Imo State no send am...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by anonimi: 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
nick50:
Dead on arrival..if anambra south didn't allow the wife of d late biafran warlord (late dim chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu to represent them in the senate then I don't see this so called ada owerri that is married to one afonja looter to win ..she suppose calm down

Calm down and go to jail? Or calm down and do what after please? Abi where do looter’s wives belong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by SugarGirl44(f): 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
But this woman is not fine o.
That Aketi left all the beautiful Ondo women and went for this ipob.
Tueh!
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by daxaja22: 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Celebrate the season with these Incredible Optical illusions that will Blow your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6R09dJF5h0
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by anonimi: 7:44pm On May 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:
But this woman is not fine o.
That Aketi left all the beautiful Ondo women and went for this ipob.
Tueh!

Is that why you did not put your fugly opolo beauty on your profile?
Orisirisi oshisko dede.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Lightorder: 7:49pm On May 02, 2022
post=112463144:

God bless Nigeria.

Meanwhile,
Nigerians, Wake Up.....
some Nigerians like myself never slept for once . It is very important to know who we elect at the local or state level but going by what we are witnessing today in Nigeria, the person of mr president matters more. In most cases, their hands are tied by the president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 / Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.