Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos (37181 Views)

Femi Otedola Shows Off The Interior Of His Office (Photos) / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Billionaire Femi Otedola Shows Off His New Mode Of Transportation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Paulianfa(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Women and engagement and marriage

Them dey see am as their greatest achievement

I pray for her
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Enny2013(f): 9:15am On May 03, 2022
Marriage no b beans o.
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Nosayer: 9:15am On May 03, 2022
Ezedon:
Is this N1500 Ring she is showing off

You sef look for one billionaire daughter give am #500 ring for her to be flaunting like this and check if it's easy
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by dreu2fine(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Temi Otedola refuse to let Mr Eazi engagement ring breath as she takes to her social medium to flaunt it once more before she stepped out for the first viewing of her movie, “The Man For The Job” at the cinema with fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdBmjEnL0Ef/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Everything u na must put for media pray the marriage go last
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by skallion7(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2022
Sisora:
Naija guys are too lazy.

Easy from Ghana kolombi this fine girl. Later Ina go de form hard men
Mr Eazi is a Nigerian, Mumu!
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by shine12: 9:30am On May 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by juniorstar(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2022
If only u know the kind schooling wey Sir fote..go Don give the guy on dos and don't with his daughter.
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Enumerator(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2022
Na Mr Eazy na, you no know as e dey go ni
Hezzyluv:
Who marry this girl go get money too.
"Money beget money"
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Enumerator(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2022
I tell you man!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by IbileIfe: 9:45am On May 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

A woman without a man is like planet Earth without the Sun.
A man without a woman is like planet Earth without the Moon
- Ibile Ife
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Acidbath: 9:56am On May 03, 2022
Smart girl.

Get that $perm first.
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Shalayetv: 10:09am On May 03, 2022
Yul Chibuike Daniel Edochie professionally known as Yul Edochie is a Nigerian actor, named after popular Russian actor Yul Brynner.
He is from Anambra State Nigeria and the son of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie.
He was born on 7th January 1982 in Lagos, Nigeria into a well-grounded Christian family with six children.
The movie icon spent his growing years in Lagos and Enugu and got married at 22. He attended the University of Port Harcourt, where he received a Bachelor's degree in Dramatic Arts.

Please don't forget to subscribe, like, and share this video.
thanks a lot, you are the best yes in talking to you that just liked and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZktH6VHef3Y
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by teeshet: 10:30am On May 03, 2022
Okobola146:
I hear sey na the guy prick o, them sey him prick dey shift her womb
eazy neva fùckam
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Wumibaby(f): 10:32am On May 03, 2022
Get 1 gigabytes for 350, 2gigabytes for 700 naira only
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Nicho118(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2022
normally this matter nor concern us... but we meeuve!
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Okobola146: 11:02am On May 03, 2022
teeshet:
eazy neva fùckam
see as I dey look you

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by teeshet: 11:56am On May 03, 2022
Okobola146:
see as I dey look you
you mean to tell me say eazy dey use condom. You and i know male celebs like it raw
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Okobola146: 12:36pm On May 03, 2022
teeshet:
you mean to tell me say eazy dey use condom. You and i know male celebs like it raw
na the babe dey use female condom now, she also get bids for her waste, wey dey follow do the work. You mean you no know?
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by homesinabuja(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2022
akigbemaru:
It is time to ko oriburuku e to Ghana where your husband came from.
You are a pathetic excuse of a man!
Who raised you??
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by olola4(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Pootle: 4:04pm On May 03, 2022
eazi use touch and follow for this girl sha
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Aaay: 4:29pm On May 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by meobizy(f): 5:44pm On May 03, 2022
Na she know. Let me marry her elder sister. Her father should invest capital into my business plans.
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by AdeniyiA(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
kizz Daniel?
No ó, king David ni undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Welcomes Second Daughter With Baby Mama (photo) / Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday / Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.