Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos (37176 Views)

Femi Otedola Shows Off The Interior Of His Office (Photos) / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Billionaire Femi Otedola Shows Off His New Mode Of Transportation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by TunezMediaBlog: 7:24pm On May 02, 2022
Temi Otedola refuse to let Mr Eazi engagement ring breath as she takes to her social medium to flaunt it once more before she stepped out for the first viewing of her movie, “The Man For The Job” at the cinema with fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdBmjEnL0Ef/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
Fine gal Whatsup.
Why we men dey very insecure,or na only nairaland men?
I just dey read the comments below dey shake head,the gal dey happy this ones dey hate because say na woman.
Nawa oo,to flaunt engagement ring as a woman na wahala for this fvvls below me again?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by TunezMediaBlog: 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
Follow us @TunezMediaBlog on Instagram for More Celebrity News and Gossips

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Hezzyluv: 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
Who marry this girl go get money too.
"Money beget money"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by AdeniyiA(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Who marry this girl go get money too.
"Money beget money"
Tell me that you don't know who wants to marry her...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by slawormiir: 7:58am On May 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Women and engagement and marriage

Them dey see am as their greatest achievement

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by westfield: 7:58am On May 03, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Abass07(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2022
This show off is just too much. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Amotekun777: 7:59am On May 03, 2022
Wow... what a lifetime achievement... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Vorto: 7:59am On May 03, 2022
Eazi does it! angry
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Ezedon(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2022
Is this N1500 Ring she is showing off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by akigbemaru: 7:59am On May 03, 2022
It is time to ko oriburuku e to Ghana where your husband came from.
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2022
We will be here when she throws the ring to the fiancees face since they won't leave private things in the private.
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Btruth: 7:59am On May 03, 2022
Congratulations to her

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Prettylima(f): 7:59am On May 03, 2022
Congrats baby girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by potrujusto: 7:59am On May 03, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by BegAt40: 8:00am On May 03, 2022
I don't congratulate Amala and ewedu consumers

I hate to see Nigerian girls happy

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2022
Who gave her
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Owaincouncil: 8:00am On May 03, 2022
Good of you

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Jibabs2(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2022
Showing Ring sef na news

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Nobody: 8:00am On May 03, 2022
Kini kawa sesi?

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by illicit(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
Kini kawa sesi?
wink

Love is eazi

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Englishisamust: 8:01am On May 03, 2022
Temi otedola after the money I spend on you, you later go marry eazi. When I was dating u I don't even know your father was a billionaire cry cry cry. F.uck you

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2022
Mr Eazi don cash out. Oh God, help me to catch Cuppy

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by IamANigerianMan: 8:02am On May 03, 2022
This nonsensical made front page
Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by asahnwaKC: 8:02am On May 03, 2022
All looking natural beautifully... no multi-purpose color for face

5 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos by McOluOmo: 8:02am On May 03, 2022
Next

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! / Mo Abudu's Look To Her Daughter, Temidayo's Wedding In California / Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.