Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG (15483 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Vinnie2000(m): 6:01am On May 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
We know that already thunder fire that idoma boy talking rubbish.
You are a confirmed Mumu tho! Yesterday u called him Igbo just because of his name Oche. Your tribalism, stupidity and lack of exposure is an albatross to you! Try travel comot for Akure, ok?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Kingozymandias(m): 6:02am On May 03, 2022
rayvelez:
Fake,yahoo,goats,thief,greedy,cunning pastor.

Because he didn't support Tinubu? Why use such words ?
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Richy4(m): 6:04am On May 03, 2022
I wish Nigerians can learn and stay away from anything or anyone that has something to do with 'change' sad...
But since we as a nation are used to suffering, it will be same old same old..
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Heavensent01(m): 6:05am On May 03, 2022
You are so naive to spoke for yourself with the position you held in RCCG, stop making the coming election Christian and Muslims affairs

Church and mosque should stay far away from politics, you can only advise
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Globad(f): 6:09am On May 03, 2022
Emmastan291:
Pastor Timothy Olaniyan has every right to choose his own person..

Was he not introduced as the Head of Politics and Governance of RCCG at the event before he grabbed the microphone and started campaigning?

It would have been better if he apologised rather than start looking for excuses like a politician. Anyway, what's the difference between them these days?

Given his position, he should choose his own person privately and not publicly

The man no do well.

Laslas, it's RCCG and Christianity and religion that will be dragged. Anyway, many people have even lost confidence in them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Globad(f): 6:10am On May 03, 2022
Heavensent01:
You are so naive to spoke for yourself with the position you held in RCCG, stop making the coming election Christian and Muslims affairs

Church and mosque should stay far away from politics, you can only advise

You're on point.

The best is to leave politics for politicians or be rubbished like it's happening to him
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Globad(f): 6:12am On May 03, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

I hope he has learnt his lesson.

Nevertheless, the next president of Nigeria is Osinbajo. you can take it to the bank

Noted.

We'll come back here by this month end
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Globad(f): 6:13am On May 03, 2022
Malory:
You have destroyed Osinbajo's little chance with this your unguided utterance

The man dey try hustle him appointment down in case Osinbajo win nah

They claim to be filled by the Spirit yet hustle like hungry and disbelieving people. Ever insatiable
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Maynman: 6:22am On May 03, 2022
Emmastan291:

As the Head of Politics and Governance of the Redeemed Christian Church, he has every right.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Nobody: 6:39am On May 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Ézi, He's not "igbo" anymore? Shame.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by oshaosha2014(m): 6:44am On May 03, 2022
And you are the head of politics in RCCG.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Osanoghodua1: 6:57am On May 03, 2022
Wisdom is very necessary in times like this and when we are putting men in authority, it's wise to put men with discreet wisdom in sensitive position. I know God didn't ask him to use that statement, what happens to kneels? Tinubu wife is a pastor in RCCG, many Peter Obi followers are in RCCG so why use your office to favor just one party? He should step down from the position.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by yemmit90: 7:06am On May 03, 2022
Like I always tells people, Osinbajo and his alignment to RCCG will only plumb this country into state of anarchy and war if he eventually become a president. Nigeria is a very diverse and complex society that need a very strong charismatic leader to handle.

The extremists and cabal has grown so big that it take a man of unimaginable courage and character to bring them into size. Cabals are not only in the government but also in the military, Religions settings, social and ethnic group and opposition parties. Osinbajo being a narrow minded person cant handle these people withiout being consumed by unforeseen circumstances.

For Nigeria to be great, this bloodshed and crisis must stop, withiout this, there is no way we can talk of economic prosperity. We dont need technocrat or professor at this junction but a well respected charismatic leader who can unify the country, stop killing, kidnapping, crisis and assembles technocrats.

It is quite unfortunate that at this present junction Buhari taken us, only Tinubu, Atiku, kwanwaso, Obj, Sule Lamido, ikweremadu, pius Ayum, can correct this Buhari mistake.. Not because these men are good or not corrupt, but for their capacity to unify already dead relationships among regions.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2022
Is that how to speak for yourself. This man is Goat o undecided
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:25am On May 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

CHEAP SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR. ANYWHERE BELLE FACE
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by BennyDGreat: 7:25am On May 03, 2022
Emmastan291:

He doesn't have a right to publicly state his personal opinion considering his position in the church.

The church has every party represented.
They might have to remove him from the position if the outcry continues

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Chimaraymond455: 7:34am On May 03, 2022
Political church!!! you have fail this time around, you are projecting a Yoruba candidate in the name of Christianity, and Peter obi is not a Christian abi? well I pity the igbos in redeem shaa.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Chimaraymond455: 7:35am On May 03, 2022
Redeem is a political church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Chimaraymond455: 7:36am On May 03, 2022
they are all politicians in church format

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Austin4Jesus(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2022
That is one problem with occupying a position, you can not speak freely as many people will always want to make issues out of your statements BUT meanwhile, He is a Nigerian and has a right to choose his own candidate, other well known people also mentioned their preferred candidate openly including MURIC and no one shouted (MURIC and Cattle rearers have been declaring for their Muslim candidate, nobody shouted, when a Muslim body wants to talk, they open their mouth and talk without apology, now a pastor has spoken, they want to crucify Him.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Maynman: 7:39am On May 03, 2022
Austin4Jesus:
That is one problem with occupying a position, you can not speak freely as many people will always want to make issues out of your statements BUT meanwhile, He is a Nigerian and has a right to choose his own candidate, other well known people also mentioned their preferred candidate openly including MURIC and no one shouted (MURIC and Cattle rearers have been declaring for their Muslim candidate, nobody shouted, when a Muslim body wants to talk, they open their mouth and talk without apology, now a pastor has spoken, they want to crucify Him.

Muric is not a person it’s an organization.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Chimaraymond455: 7:40am On May 03, 2022
this is the strategy they use in 2015 claim that Osinbajo is a postor not knowing that he is a political pastor in political church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Chimaraymond455: 7:45am On May 03, 2022
Nigerians can't be deceive anymore.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Corporate2020: 7:52am On May 03, 2022
Joezinho:

And thunder won't fire tinubu for bringing this failed government into power?

Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to get a job, will he help them to do the job also?

That your uncle that used his connections to help you get a job in his friend's company, is your uncle also helping you to do the job?
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Maynman: 7:53am On May 03, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to get a job, will he help them to do the job also?

That’s why we have guarantors, when you fault they arrest the guarantors.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by sogodihno: 8:24am On May 03, 2022
Malory:
You have destroyed Osinbajo's little chance with this your unguided utterance

Says 5% grin grin. Ant thinking he is an elephant
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by KogiPikin: 8:35am On May 03, 2022
Talk talk, this one think say online polls and reality na the same. You can seek asylum in Benin Republic like your pawpaw leaf smoking freedom fighter when GYB becomes president.

ShobayoEmma:

Nevertheless, the next president of Nigeria is Osinbajo. you can take it to the bank
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by CoolAmbience(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2022
ShobayoEmma:

Osinbajo won't be president.

Do not overwhelm your mind with that, for the sake of your health.

We have decided. Just watch out.

When I said that Buhari would be president in 2015, people thought I was joking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio / Splendour Oko Eze Accuses Abure Of Collecting ₦‎200M Bribe / Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.