Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG (15477 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Nobody: 8:51am On May 03, 2022
Penguin2:
This one don carry mouth spoil the little chance that Osinbajo had.

If Osinbajo is the only child of God in the race, then others are child of who? Sango and Amadioha?

This is the problem with Pentecostals…they feel their own salvation is authentic and others’ is not.

They feel their own baptism is the only authentic one and others’ is invalid.

They feel heaven is their exclusive preserve while the rest of us are candidates of hell.

When Kperogi said that in the eyes of Osinbajo, Nigeria was a country full of sinners in need of salvation, most of us felt Kperogi was going too far but he’s been justified.

When I said that everything will work for the good of Peter Obi in the upcoming elections, people thought it was a mere statement but it was a pronouncement of unction.

Peter Obi for President!

Bros, none of the available candidates is fit to rule. Not even Peter Obi.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Nobody: 8:53am On May 03, 2022
Vinnie2000:
LIAR! You claim Osibanjo is the best because he is from RCCG and stylishly asked members to vote for him.
Have u seen Catholic church saying Peter Obi is better dan other candidates or ordering catholics to vote for him in 2023? Or the sokoto caliphate campaigning for Atiku on Islam basics?
Competence and ability to perform and NOT RELIGION must be the yardstick for getting a president in 2023!

Truth Bro.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by ZIAZI(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2022
So because he's a pastor, he is expected to be apolitical?

He made a statement about his preferred candidate and some persons want to chew him raw!!!!

Some persons are so bitter that they wait patiently, day and night, ready to feast on news coming from the church or an associate of the church. Na wa oooo!

Even if that statement was made on behalf of RCCG, don't they have the right to support their own?

I know say everybody dey vex for this country, but allow people to have their say on issues in as much as it isn't inimical to your life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by slivertongue: 8:57am On May 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
We know that already thunder fire that idoma boy talking rubbish.

Learn to respect people's opinion
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Penguin2: 9:02am On May 03, 2022
Daguga:

Bros, none of the available candidates is fit to rule. Not even Peter Obi.

So who is fit to rule?
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Minjim: 9:19am On May 03, 2022
Political jobber don't even want to hear anyone's opinion again.

They've been paid to do a job and they must do it either way.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Minjim: 9:20am On May 03, 2022
ljoh:
Who knows you that you should be speaking for yourself?

At least, hes more recognised than you
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by truthfinder319: 9:22am On May 03, 2022
Thank you. Then he must be very powerful that 2023 would be sealed and delivered

Tinubuadvocate:
So Tinubu forced 15m Nigerians to vote Buhari ?
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by haslaw(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2022
Too late. You RCCG Christian fanatics have already exposed yourselves.

Kperogi has been vindicated.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2022
Malory:
You have destroyed Osinbajo's little chance with this your unguided utterance
you guys were looking for something to rant about allow osinbajo to worry for himself.. you and faruq kperogi should continue writing the nonsense that keeps u happy
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by weirdholla(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2022
Damage control
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by autopulse(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2022
Is osinbanjo your only child of God not the vice president of these country for the last 7 years when things where upside down..These man has started causing or making osinbanjo to become 4th in the APC primary instead of 3rd position,useless pastor
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by slimghost(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2022
Clown! We know the game but we are waiting.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by BJanta: 3:17pm On May 03, 2022
Joylove2324:
Probably threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7106590/only-osinbajo-change-narrative-governance

https://www.nairaland.com/7107453/osinbajo-campaign-rccg-youth-pastor

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/i-spoke-for-myself-not-rccg-pst-olaniyan/

Shut up ,you're a liar.As the head of that particular unit, you couldn't have been speaking for yourself , you must have spoken the collective decision ,views and agreements of the unit. Unless you're a fool. As the head , your person and public utterances and speeches concerning the activities of the group represent the group. Thank GOD for Pastor Dr Oche Otorkpa who exposed you and your heretic practices in the Household of GOD. May GOD deliver you and the entire RGGC from these unBiblical engagements in the Household of GOD iJn .
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by BJanta: 3:20pm On May 03, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

I hope he has learnt his lesson.

Nevertheless, the next president of Nigeria is Osinbajo. you can take it to the bank

Especially, National Bank of Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG by Globad(f): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

I hope he has learnt his lesson.

Nevertheless, the next president of Nigeria is Osinbajo. you can take it to the bank

Hello

How far nah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disquiet In National Assembly As Clerk, Senior Officials Move To Extend Stay / Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson / Reno Omokri Knocks People Gazette Post's On Diversity In LASG Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.