Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage (1365 Views)

Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. / Rocket Launches Rocket Global – A Spot, Futures & Nft Marketplace + An Ecosystem / How To Trade Forex Effectively In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by SambankmanFried: 9:29pm On May 02, 2022
if you interested in trading spot future arbitrage on crypto on your phone you can join our group. training is free.. you

spot futures arbitrage does not expose your capital to risk but hedges your trade while you earn daily from fees. have the telegram and follow the link to watch videos and join the class
pm or check profile for link to join our telegram classes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by SambankmanFried: 3:47pm On May 03, 2022
old trades close
placing new ones
ensure your amount matches the bot amount

Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by SambankmanFried: 10:05am On May 04, 2022
good morning traders
will wait for current trades to close
and add new ones
i have older trading accounts but i will use this thread as a diary for this one

the journey to 10k USD profit continues

Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by SambankmanFried: 8:14pm On May 05, 2022
progress undecided

lets hit the 500

Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by Nhebella(f): 7:00am On May 06, 2022
SambankmanFried:
if you interested in trading spot future arbitrage on crypto on your phone you can join our group. training is free.. you

spot futures arbitrage does not expose your capital to risk but hedges your trade while you earn daily from fees. have the telegram and follow the link to watch videos and join the class
The link isn't working what's your telegram group name?
Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by you2you: 8:35am On May 06, 2022
SambankmanFried:

. Send your link here I'm interested
Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by SambankmanFried: 10:43am On May 06, 2022
Nhebella:

arbitrage traders hub
Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by SambankmanFried: 10:44am On May 06, 2022
Nhebella:

check arbitrage traders hub on telegram or just join the link in the profile
Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by SambankmanFried: 1:37pm On May 10, 2022
pool account growing well
stay safe market dipping RN

Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by khairate(f): 12:41pm On May 17, 2022
Interested please
Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by adebowalepeter: 5:38pm On May 17, 2022
Interested- Here is my WhatsApp number 0.7.0.3.2.2.4.6.6.9.4
Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by SambankmanFried: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2022
congrats to those following the trail
cool cool
trades loaded

Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by Samken2: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
SambankmanFried:
old trades close
placing new ones
ensure your amount matches the bot amount
Which trading platform are you using pls

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by SambankmanFried: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Samken2:

Which trading platform are you using pls

available on my profile
dont wanna get banned
Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by cherryCola: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
This sounds like a scam, if you want to trade spot/future hedging use pionex from playstore .
Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by Qqqp: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Binary options deriv automated trading bots

Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by Samken2: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
SambankmanFried:

available on my profile
dont wanna get banned
Can't find the name on ur profile unless you meant edenex
Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by SambankmanFried: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Samken2:

Can't find the name on ur profile unless you meant

yea thats the link (io)
Re: Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage by millinmax2(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
I have try to withdraw from my Edenex account since 23rd of June it was showing pending and it quiet worrisome… Can someone tell me what to do ?

(1) (Reply)

Factors Affecting Investment In Nigeria / Abundant Wealth Club Far Better Than Any Online Business You Can Think Of / Someone Should Educate Us On The Billion Coin. Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.