Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! (1113 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 9:42pm On May 02, 2022
Check my previous thread for people born in April and the song/video I had dedicated for them!

https://www.nairaland.com/7056854/exclusive-people-born-april-only

Hello dear , happy birth month to you!

This month promises to be special to all my family, friends and fans as I'll be celebrating the "MONTHLY BIRTH MONTH SONGS" anniversary and will be doing some give aways!

But for now, let's focus on May children (people born in May)

If you were born in May , come out! come out!!

Hey there!
I celebrate people generally that were born in a
particular month by composing birth month songs
and inserting their pictures in my makeshift monthly
videos.

I also celebrate and compose for individuals who
want a personal song for their birthdays..

If you're interested in the general video, please
send only 2 pictures to my WhatsApp contact so
you can be added to my video.

If you need a personal song, please reach out to me
on WhatsApp.

Check my signature for my contacts.

If you're still confused, check my YouTube page and see my previous videos!

Thanks,
Queen Ekong.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 10:17pm On May 02, 2022
Happy birthday Saintdon1

Blessings and favour shall overwhelm you!
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
Happy birthday DaddyGngneess!

Open doors on every sides... birthday blessings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 10:22pm On May 02, 2022
Oke2018 , Happy belated birthday!

I wish you the finer things of life and grace on every side.. smiley
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 02, 2022
qekng40:
Oke2018 , Happy belated birthday!

I wish you the finer things of life and grace on every side.. smiley
Amen ooo, thank you very much , I really appreciate .

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 7:47am On May 03, 2022
oke2018:
Amen ooo, thank you very much , I really appreciate .

You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 1:17pm On May 08, 2022
Happy belated birthday dear nony43

God's grace and favor shall not depart from you from this day forth! (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 1:19pm On May 08, 2022
tifelola , happy belated birthday dear

Be great and do exploits!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 1:21pm On May 08, 2022
latifaze2 , Paypallord1, ZUKKYY

Happy belated birthday to you all!

You're moving from glory to glory in this new year you have attained!
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by Desperados(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2022
qekng40:
Check my previous thread for people born in April and the song/video I had dedicated for them!

https://www.nairaland.com/7056854/exclusive-people-born-april-only

is it for free or are they paying for it?
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 1:46pm On May 08, 2022
Desperados:

is it for free or are they paying for it?

Its for Free.

But if you want an exclusive song for you alone, you'll pay a meagre sum.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by nony43(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2022
qekng40:
Happy belated birthday dear nony43

God's grace and favor shall not depart from you from this day forth! (Amen)

��. How did you remember my birthday. You are the first person ever on NL to wish me a happy birthday. Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 5:29pm On May 08, 2022
nony43:

��. How did you remember my birthday. You are the first person ever on NL to wish me a happy birthday. Amen to your prayers.

I celebrate people on their special day!

I stumble upon a thread you'd mention your birthday, so I had to do the needful.

Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by Desperados(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

Its for Free.

But if you want an exclusive song for you alone, you'll pay a meagre sum.

Happy Sunday!

I just went through the thread now and this is just lik in correlation with mine.

U are doing a great job and i commend u for that.

We need to work together as dere are things i see u can do with ur potential.

I will contact u soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 7:57am On May 09, 2022
Desperados:

I just went through the thread now and this is just lik in correlation with mine.

U are doing a great job and i commend u for that.

We need to work together as dere are things i see u can do with ur potential.

I will contact u soon.

Alright , thank you.

Good morning smiley
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by Desperados(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

Alright , thank you.
Good morning smiley
Morning.

where do u reside?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 10:17am On May 09, 2022
Desperados:

Morning.

where do u reside?
Uyo.
Anything? Are you interested in my offer?
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 1:35am On May 10, 2022
Happy belated birthday Arrogantbro, continue to shine as your light has no limitations!

I pray for More grace and more funds, Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 1:39am On May 10, 2022
Hi Polynek, rejoice!

Today is your birthday and I know you're glad! smiley

My wish for you is unmerited favor on every side and ground breaking testimonies!

Happy birthday dear Polynek, make merry....

cheers!
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by Polynek(m): 5:06am On May 10, 2022
qekng40:
Hi Polynek, rejoice!

Today is your birthday and I know you're glad! smiley

My wish for you is unmerited favor on every side and ground breaking testimonies!

Happy birthday dear Polynek, make merry....

cheers!
Wooow First person to wish me happy birthday, I really appreciate, thanks alot I appreciate.
Hv a Blissful day

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by Shalayetv: 10:45am On May 10, 2022
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 8:21am On May 11, 2022
Hi shogsman !
Hi maryjane001 !!
Hi MomentMan !!!

Happy birthday to you..

Success, unmerited favour, long life in good health, prosperity, and every good thing of life is all I'm wishing y'all today as you mark/celebration your birthday today...

Cheers! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by shogsman(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2022
qekng40:
Hi shogsman !
Hi maryjane001 !!
Hi MomentMan !!!

Happy birthday to you..

Success, unmerited favour, long life in good health, prosperity, and every good thing of life is all I'm wishing y'all today as you mark/celebration your birthday today...

Cheers! smiley
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 9:00am On May 11, 2022
May celebrants, I come in peace bearing gifts of celebration!

If you're interested in getting featured on my monthly birth month song, kindly send at least two of your pictures to my WhatsApp line as seen on my signature....

Allow me celebrate you in my own little way!

Cc: To all May Celebrants

Dollywood
Salbis
nony43
Arrogantbro
NaughtyBrainiac
Faller
GoldenqueenC
Pacyrus
Johnny147147
Nackzy
Princeton92
Oke2018
WeedAddict
Saintdon1
Cathryna99
DaddyGngeess
latifaze2
Paypallord1
MomentMan
ZUKKYY
Querty4u
tifelola
Jossyfine
hoilakes
virginprincess
shogsman
maryjane001
rickpat
ImaIma1
Godwin5766
Elmojid
Omuuvwie
Juliearth
Alamaxbimbex
greencard
polynek
Ademidd
Naijaolosho2

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 9:01am On May 11, 2022
shogsman:
Thanks bro
You're welcome, but hey.. I'm no bro
Enjoy your day dear smiley
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 9:05am On May 11, 2022
qekng40:

Here's a video of the April celebrants, watch and see how they got celebrated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwRiJunJe5E

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by Nobody: 10:50am On May 11, 2022
qekng40:
Hi shogsman !
Hi maryjane001 !!
Hi MomentMan !!!

Happy birthday to you..

Cheers! smiley

Thank you so much dear

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 11, 2022
qekng40:

Thanks so much dear

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by shogsman(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2022
qekng40:

You're welcome, but hey.. I'm no bro

Enjoy your day dear smiley
My apologies ma'am, thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by MomentMan(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2022
qekng40:
Hi shogsman !
Hi maryjane001 !!
Hi MomentMan !!!

Happy birthday to you..

Cheers! smiley

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2022
qekng40:

When did u send this, I am just seeing it now, is late abi?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by salbis(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2022
qekng40:

Thank you, this is well appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Sacrifice Was Greatest? / Maternity Leave / Married Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.