Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan (42213 Views)

Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) / Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Indelibleage: 10:01pm On May 02, 2022
Gradually, we're getting closer to the end of this present evil world. Get yourself prepared, the trumpet will be blown soon. Don't be a fool till eternity. Repent of your sins and embrace Christ as your Saviour and Lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Le2money(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2022
I remember when I travelled to India in 2013......the weather was so hot that my skin was peeling off my body....had to run back to Nigeria oo.... grin

lalasticlala:

Source: https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/02/pakistan-india-heatwaves-water-electricity-shortages
Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Hellahu: 10:02pm On May 02, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:05pm On May 02, 2022
Not good especially where plants and fooid are concerned.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by bilangha(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2022
common signs of endtime?
Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Starboytwo(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2022
Tranquility4u:

The name Islamabad simply means City of Islam, or City of Peace. The name was chosen for the city to reflect the country's ideology.

Another Pakistani city, Jacobabad also has the same suffix added to it.
thanks for the OT, I won’t still go there tho. City of peace inside pakistan.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by juman(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2022
Earth is turning to burial site.
Billions of people would die from effect of climate change.

The whole world would cry and cry.

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by UncleKoboko: 10:13pm On May 02, 2022
Starboytwo:
Pakistan capital always get me.

Islamabad

The name Islamabad means City of Islam. It is derived from two words: Islam and abad. Islam refers to the religion of Islam, Pakistan's state religion, and -abad is a Persian suffix meaning cultivated place, indicating an inhabited place or city.

Google is not your enemy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Topzee109: 10:16pm On May 02, 2022
Omniman:
shocked so Islamabad is actually a location. And here I thought someone was playing with words to spite a religion.
It means city of Islam

1 Like

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Topzee109: 10:18pm On May 02, 2022
Starboytwo:
thanks for the OT, I won’t still go there tho. City of peace inside pakistan.
Far better than the Nigeria you're now

You people imagine things based on what you hear and never make research

3 Likes

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by blacknoir: 10:23pm On May 02, 2022
Starboytwo:
Pakistan capital always get me.

Islamabad
Even me o grin Islam is bad grin
Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Pedimathias: 10:25pm On May 02, 2022
Angel Gabriel, where are though?
Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Nmezor(f): 10:25pm On May 02, 2022
Heat wey no send any body...
Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Musty112: 10:32pm On May 02, 2022
Yah Rabb, forgive us for being ungrateful for your favors in this part of the world

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Eriggs: 10:34pm On May 02, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:
Una dey live in hell,we dey live in hell fire here
You and your family members only

1 Like

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Jmichael1(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2022
I won't say anytin untill i see our pastor@righteouness...
Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by JmyNigaa: 10:36pm On May 02, 2022
mooremoney:
It seems the hell is here on Earth already. Even with the 28°C here is Port Harcourt we are going crazy already. World leaders really need to get a solution to this climate change

Be like we go tell wike to roof ph come put Ac for us o...lol
Ada George...you?

1 Like

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by okechuks22: 10:38pm On May 02, 2022
Are u sure is hoter than the zoo called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Goldbw122(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2022
That means someone can toast a bread and egg. Outside... You know you got to wear, a spaceship suit and have a oxygen gas on ... Well I just pray it does not get to Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Kirkman: 10:44pm On May 02, 2022
Honourable1901:
Let their gods save them . Awon elebo logun grin grin

I no fit count number of okija shrine wey dey india
grin grin grin man you funny.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 02, 2022
Something wish Nigeria and Africa has been witnessing since ages dem should relax and enjoy it jor
Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Lastmankc(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

God really blessed Africa especially Nigeria

Guy,I prefer that hot weather with good leaders to the evil leaders we have here.
Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by madjune(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2022
mooremoney:
It seems the hell is here on Earth already. Even with the 28°C here is Port Harcourt we are going crazy already. World leaders really need to get a solution to this climate change

You're part of the solution.

Plant trees if you can.
They're a good carbon sink.

3 Likes

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 02, 2022
They will soon go and rub cattle dung and drink its urine claiming it wld reduce everything!

1 Like

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Righteousness2(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2022
The smoke of GOD'S Coming Judgement is so visible World over.
The Shadows of the Great Tribulation is casting itself on the Earth.

Repent now, Surrender to JESUS Christ and be Prepared for the Rapture.
JESUS Christ is Coming!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Desusi: 11:03pm On May 02, 2022
Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.Amend your ways,call upon the name of the lord,he will reverse the suasion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan by Shadysen: 11:10pm On May 02, 2022
May Jehovah have mercy on us..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) / Confusion Hits Russian Troops As Google Disables Traffic Maps In Ukraine / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.