Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise (19568 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by diplomat058(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2022
Bendeco02:
Sense don dey locate this one.

Now knows the important of Igbo votes.

But too late.

If he collect PDP ticket, we will vote for Amaechi in APC because i know that he will get APC ticket eventually, no matter how tough it will be.

It's the audacity for me grin

Besides, who makes you the spokesperson for the millions of intelligent Igbos around the world? Lols

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Springboot: 9:47am On May 03, 2022
LokoH:
Wike think he is talking to yoruba people.
We never go for arms in October 2020 when you killed hundreds of us in Obigbo

Because of your hatred for Tinubu, you choose to ignore the killings in obigbo and focus on endsars, obigbo out numbers the Lagos killing but you instead unleash violence and destruction in Lagos.
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by HardMirror(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2022
LokoH:
must you mention yoruba? Must you? Why not say, wike thinks we are stupid? Why use yoruba? It is people like you that makes me happy that the east is in a mess.
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Mjpem23(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2022
LokoH:
You’re such a wretched soul.
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Mjpem23(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2022
Daveambition:
This is mere political speech from a power drunk governor..
Wike is a Fulani lap dog, IPOB doesn't give a jack concerning this thrash words he vomitted....
Continue killing una self, e go soon touch your love ones too.
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by essentialone(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2022
Nyesom is like Donald Trump.

Like if you agree. Share if you do not agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Mjpem23(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2022
Bendeco02:
Sense don dey locate this one.

Now knows the important of Igbo votes.

But too late.

If he collect PDP ticket, we will vote for Amaechi in APC because i know that he will get APC ticket eventually, no matter how tough it will be.

You’re having a fairy dust dream about APC politics lol.
Amaechi don’t even come close
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by The5DME(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2022
HardMirror:
must you mention yoruba? Must you? Why not say, wike thinks we are stupid? Why use yoruba? It is people like you that makes me happy that the east is in a mess.
ishilove.
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by od501: 9:58am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Politrickcian

Three people gave IPOB wotowoto

Buhari

Burutai

Nyemsom Wike

And how is IPOB now? Are they stronger or weaker. Una too f00lish for that country aswear...lol
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by KingDamzzy(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2022
Wike how does the ass you are licking taste?

Salty with a bit of desperation OR Bitter with a hint of hypocrisy?
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:03am On May 03, 2022
You think you are wise no vote for you
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by highoctane: 10:04am On May 03, 2022
Emperor Onyemso Nwaike, in your slangs.
Die it
Fash it
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by lastchild: 10:06am On May 03, 2022
Look at how unintelligent people can be, When you were dealing with the ipob, you didn't think about your presidential ambition.

Coming out now to contradict yourself so that people will vote for you is Balderdash

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Nobody: 10:06am On May 03, 2022
Heavensent01:
if PDP later handover the ticket to southern Nigeria, Wike has the chance than Peter Obi to win primary election
stop smoking weed oh! Wike that has almost insulted all PDP members from North to west to East cheesy wake up
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Heavensent01(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
stop smoking weed oh! Wike that has almost insulted all PDP members from North to west to East cheesy wake up

Buhari once threatened all Nigerians and he was President two terms, learn politics and stop yabbing

Wike has money to spend plus he's in power and one of the bigwig of PDP, peter obi won't spend, he's not in power plus his region are not electorally serious minded people
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Shebbs: 10:13am On May 03, 2022
Look At This Useless Man, When You Sent Soldiers To OYigbo To Kill Your Own Brothers You Didn't Know One Day You Would Be Aspiring For Presidency? Or You Think The North And The West Don't Know Rivers State Is Part Of Igbo?? Look At The Lives That Was Wasted There, These People Had Families, Children, Wives, Brothers, Sisters, Fathers And Mothers Who Dependend Solely On Them To Survive. You're A Very Wicked Man, It's Almost Time For Election And Now You're Changing Your Mouth. You're The Architect Of Your Own Downfall. If You Win Primaries Know That There's No LIVING GOD.
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Nobody: 10:16am On May 03, 2022
Heavensent01:

Buhari once threatened all Nigerians and he was President two terms, learn politics and stop yabbing

Wike has money to spend plus he's in power and one of the bigwig of PDP, peter obi won't spend, he's not in power plus his region are not electorally serious minded people
lets not Argue over it lets be watching
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Okhuadams(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2022
Fareke:
[/b]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/05/02/i-support-Igbos-agitation-but-not-the-violence-wike/amp/
Haba Agbero gvnorr because of presidio ambition u don change month, you don like Igbo. Pple wey you say you no blong to if u like hate or like them Lagbaja nothing for you
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Okhuadams(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2022
LokoH:
watin concern yoruba pple for this matter sbeg leave them alone
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by hopexter(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2022
Odin13:
After giving Ndi igbo wotowoto they still knee to beg ..

But Yoruba will collect wotowoto and still go begging
Wakili still lords yoruba people .. while Ondo and Ekiti is already a Fulani stAte

This is what Yoruba press won’t tell.

And they’re happy Tinubu is sucking up north and distributing their Yoruba wealth to northerners .. why his people perish in chronic poverty and acute hunger

Better to receive wotowoto with pride intact.. tha. To remain a perpetual slave

Words like this is what brings hatred towards your tribe, you think highly of yourselves where as you’re the worst set of people in the country.

Now tell me, what differentiate Igbos and Fulanis? Aren’t the both terrorist organisations who are killing themselves? Still other peaceful region is always your problem.

Ondo and Ekiti already a Fulani state? You must be a fool, why not add Edo state too if Ondo is? angry
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by TruthinAction: 10:20am On May 03, 2022
Port Harcourt is dirtier under Wike. The Garden City is now a Garbage city. Market women are harassed daily by his thugs. Our public schools are not well funded. Primary health care centers are not well equipped.

Industries have been closed. Pensioners are crying for their monies. If you don't belong, you can't get contracts.

He thinks he can cover up all these with flyover constructions.
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by onunwa21(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2022
9ga politcs nawa oooooo
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Kco2314: 10:26am On May 03, 2022
Am sorry to say this, Igbo people no get sense at all, look at they sentimental comments. None of them watched the interview o, and these ones were not in Port Harcourt when Nnamdi Kanu was praising Wike.
All the man said is true in the interview. Insecurity became a normal something, so the army took charge of Oyigbo. That was hide out of some individuals causing mayhem in Port Harcourt. But unfortunately some innocent lives where lost.
Make una borrow sense. My people, the Igbo's can never say anything good about Wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Heavensent01(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
lets not Argue over it lets be watching

PO is not a match with Wike
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by biafranrealson: 10:27am On May 03, 2022
Wike , no matter whatever you said now , we will never forget #obigbo massacre
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Oladelepsy001(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2022
Who is Wike tricking? He should look at the mirror and anything he sees there is what he's deceiving.
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by micko93: 10:30am On May 03, 2022
Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by OyigboUpdate: 10:32am On May 03, 2022
LokoH:

U never went for arms but beheaded the DPO in mbaNo police station.
Burnt soldiers opposite Fidelity bank in Oyigbo market.
Burnt the Federal high court.
Killed numerous police officers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by OyigboUpdate: 10:36am On May 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I can smell your tears really trying very hard to hide your frustration in what Wike just said. Tinubu's slumdogs agony rising day by day

Oyiboupdate and udele1,come and see how your personal Lord and saviour,Wike has denied you guys.
Ipob is really a force to reckon with no matter the intentions that warranted Wike to make those statements recently and as for the propaganda against ipob,we all are all used to the lies now.

Violence and IPOB agitations are inseparable. Hence u don't support the violence (UGM,ESN) u don't support IPOB.
Is just like saying I support Blackaxe cult but I don't support the violence

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by Ekpeitit(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2022
Wike the almighty slayer of meth people, may your days be long sir.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise by OyigboUpdate: 10:41am On May 03, 2022
1873ngene:
[s][/s].
is that why you raped your nephew

Nnamdi Kanu brother Emmanuel Kanu impregnated his cousin chinyere Okezie from Enugu and she gave birth to a baby which is a son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Congratulates Edun, Ribadu, Alake On Their Appointments By Tinubu / Ogun State Governor’s House On Fire / Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.