Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo (39469 Views)

Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Ameduedwin: 8:24pm On May 05, 2022
Cyphar:
Nice one O.P i enjoyed viewing every of the picture posted here. How i wish we have something like that here in naija...... Even if there is, poor maintainace will surely destroy it lipsrsealed undecided
if we have can you patronize them? Nigeria are good at comonising their own product and run to other country to appreciate/ patronize other country,
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by armyofone(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2022
Maybe sick lion?

The one on the ground (skin) angle looks good from far.

ModelLook:
Beautiful Zoo. Good Governance, Good Economy has kept the animals looking fine.

We also have a Zoo in Nigeria.

Look at their RIBS grin

No Strength to even Roar.

This Nigeria don hook everybody even Lions grin

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by crackhouse(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Thanks.
It's very possible to have such in Nigeria.
All it takes is Funding & prudence.
But I Fear GREED!
in Nigeria the Govt will bring the money but the people that are in charge of putting these things in place are the ones that will squander it..

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Foodlovers: 8:25pm On May 05, 2022
Cool pictures

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by ModelLook(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2022
armyofone:
Maybe sick lion?

The one on the ground (skin) angle looks good from far.

Look closely

The one on the ground suffers same.
It's just lighter in complexion.

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Petshopng: 8:31pm On May 05, 2022
This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 05, 2022
steveodo:
This one na zoo? Come to makurdi and see what zoo looks like.
1. Lions having flat tommy
2. Peacock without feathers
3. Elephant of 80 kg
Just come and see the rest for your self and you will never go back to this place you call zoo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 05, 2022
Simeonjoe1:
But why everybody come fat fat for here @op.
Omo American is really having obesity epidemic
America harbors the highest number of Obese people statistically..
However, China has got the highest number of obese people with respect to population.
Meaning, the US remains the highest!
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Emma4real333(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2022
shocked cool

Wow see pix and lovely environment. I wan vanish comot for nija.

Man you living the dream life already cry

@Op tidy one single for your home boy, its important laik diz cool
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by akosh005: 8:47pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Thanks.
It's very possible to have such in Nigeria.
All it takes is Funding & prudence.
But I Fear GREED!
Local hunter go do justice to all
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by mysticwarrior(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2022
No zoo is complete without a lion.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by SugarGirl44(f): 9:24pm On May 05, 2022
Bfly:
I knew this whole thing will end up on Nigeria polithiefcians. grin grin

Normal.
They must collect.

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Eriokanmi: 9:50pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Disneyland is marvelous.
One of the wonders of mankind
I have been there, but it's better visited with kids.
Then my kids weren't around.

KnotsBerry Farm is gladdening too.
Have all their pix.
Including Jayprehistoric SNAKEWORLD along San Diego freeway (405)
Try that and see world monsterous snakes.
I may have to create threads for them later.
Yes, you're right . Disneyland is better visited with kids. The experience still lingers smiley. The last time we visited in 2019, there was a similar park still under construction close-by.
The snakeworld would be our next destination on our next visit. Thanks.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by ststyreal(f): 10:01pm On May 05, 2022
Kaiiiii..... Which dey my country Nigeria go be like this, huhhhhh? Well dedicated zoo keepers, sane and well organize citizens, clean environment and above all, a well structured society. Chaiiii......, Na only sex sex and polygamy our people dey hussle for here, nothing tangible dey their head except to accumulate women and sex their life out. See society that thinks of their children's future, see society that loves humanity, see society that respect fellow human without debasing any gender..... .... Honestly, we still have a long way to go.
Quoters, please, e jooo nitori olorun, mio nii agbara ati rojoo laleyii. As e be me naim I take write so, I no ready to respond to any quote.... I dey vex for this country wey we don destroy like this

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by JoshB92: 10:18pm On May 05, 2022
Come to our own zoo here and see wonders
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Mckandre(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
This thing is not complete without tge lion or tiger angry
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by armyofone(m): 11:30pm On May 05, 2022
ModelLook:

Look closely

The one on the ground suffers same.
It's just lighter in complexion.

Awwww - so sad cry
They should just leave them in the wild instead.

2 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by drmuchin: 11:36pm On May 05, 2022
THE ENCLOSURES are not foolproof, very risky place. See how easily the reptile escaped.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by armyofone(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2022
ststyreal:
Kaiiiii..... Which dey my country Nigeria go be like this, huhhhhh? Well dedicated zoo keepers, sane and well organize citizens, clean environment and above all, a well structured society. Chaiiii......, Na only sex sex and polygamy our people dey hussle for here, nothing tangible dey their head except to accumulate women and sex their life out. See society that thinks of their children's future, see society that loves humanity, see society that respect fellow human without debasing any gender..... .... Honestly, we still have a long way to go.
Quoters, please, e jooo nitori olorun, mio nii agbara ati rojoo laleyii. As e be me naim I take write so, I no ready to respond to any quote.... I dey vex for this country wey we don destroy like this

I agree with you. It is so unfortunate that those in leadership in Nigeria don't know what they are doing.
Sex, women, rat race from bottom dwellers to top dwellers. The Nigeria people are just too inhumanely greedy!

How come the animals you keep be hungry? Not a single good zoo in a whole giant of Africa?

Just look at their leaders - only huge stomach is what we see!

2 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Acidbath: 12:49am On May 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U dey believe that story too?
So someone sat down & counted condoms, now went ahead & uploaded such..
For who to believe?
Pls. We need gladdening stories

Someone died and you spill this? That white boy who took pics of you...I hope he saves those pics. You need to be watched.

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by davies(m): 12:56am On May 06, 2022
It's a nice experience..
Some day I'd be there too.
Gracia!!
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Nobody: 1:31am On May 06, 2022
Acidbath:

Someone died and you spill this? That white boy who took pics of you...I hope he saves those pics. You need to be watched.
You seem to completely misinterprete me.
It appears she's related to you..
I honestly share in your pains..
But how could someone count condoms and upload that he or she counted 12
Of what signicance is such News.?
Some News are just unnecessary entirely.
The perpetrators should be hurriedly hunted down else another one dies.
That the Girl hangs out with Guys is never a crime in any community and not even in Nigeria.
She deserves right to Life.

Do you know prostitution is Legal In Germany?
You don't just kill people for fun or bcoz they chose to philander & mingle.

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Acidbath: 1:54am On May 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You seem to completely misinterprete me.
It appears she's related to you..
I honestly share in your pains..
But how could someone count condoms and upload that he or she counted 12
Of what signicance is such News.?
Some News are just unnecessary entirely.
The perpetrators should be hurriedly hunted down else another one dies.
That the Girl hangs out with Guys is never a crime in any community and not even in Nigeria.
She deserves right to Life.

Do you know prostitution is Legal In Germany?
You don't just kill people for fun or bcoz they chose to philander & mingle.

No one has to be related to you for you to show common sympathy. You are only trying to save face because this is your very thread unlike on other threads where you just make insensitive comments.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Nobody: 2:09am On May 06, 2022
Acidbath:

No one has to be related to you for you to show common sympathy. You are only trying to save face because this is your very thread unlike on other threads where you just make insensitive comments.
Never assess a Book by its cover!
Weep no more we shall meet soon.
I offer you an open invitation..
IF you are interested, Indicate asap.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:35am On May 06, 2022
fineboynl:
Going there is not free. How many Nigerians will pay 200$ to visit. That the question you should ask. That place is money making machine.

$200? Haha. Nowhere near. There are a few ways to get discounted or free entry, especially for kids.

Last time I visited the LA Zoo, it cost $19 to enter however the entry fee might’ve increased. I’ll ask MalignantGuest. The Zoo is run by the city and county so the profits go back into the city and county which ultimately benefits the citizens of LA. The Zookeepers are usually paid between $55,000-$60,000 per year base and many stay until retirement.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Sikiru3011: 9:37am On May 06, 2022
It will be difficult for one to believe that this is found in Niger state. Hmmmmm Niger state is indeed developing. Hahahahaha
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by farouk2much(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2022
Surprised..... Naija is no more my father's land.... I disown it
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Nobody: 10:05am On May 06, 2022
farouk2much:
Surprised..... Naija is no more my father's land.... I disown it
Honestly the beheading of those soldiers gave me chills. They were beheaded while still alive.
They never got the privilege of a clean death at least. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
I haven't been myself since.
Please, let's stop posting such on Nairaland.
I'm just tired & weak!
That Lady suffered cry cry cry cry cry cry
This week has been a disaster for Naija...
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by ackifemmy(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Femi8586(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2022
fineboynl:
Going there is not free. How many Nigerians will pay 200$ to visit. That the question you should ask. That place is money making machine.

Do you know how much is minimum wage over there compared to here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) / Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) / Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.