Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Andrew Hill Is A British Mercenary Captured - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Andrew Hill Is A British Mercenary Captured (594 Views)

Niger Coup Plotters Seek Intervention Of Russian Mercenary Group, Wagner / Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom / 'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andrew Hill Is A British Mercenary Captured by rottennaija(m): 6:06am On May 03, 2022
���� Andrew Hill is a mercenary from the UK. Before coming to Ukraine, he already had combat experience: he served in the British ground forces, fought in Afghanistan. He is a trained military instructor with combat experience. A whole group of foreigners worked against us. Some of them have been eliminated, the second part is running around somewhere, but I'm sure it won't be for long.

Hill is with us now. He curses his former friends who committed crimes against civilians for money, yes, just like himself. He tells how foreign mercenaries tortured Russian servicemen. He tries in every possible way to cooperate and make a deal in order not to receive the death penalty.

Re: Andrew Hill Is A British Mercenary Captured by rottennaija(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2022
���� Three meals a day, beds, medical care: in what conditions do the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine who have laid down their weapons live The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation showed footage from a temporary detention camp where Ukrainian prisoners of war are being held.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Hill Is A British Mercenary Captured by rottennaija(m): 6:17am On May 03, 2022
Thousands of US citizens are taking part in the armed conflict in Ukraine along with other foreigners - Politico
According to the publication, one of the largest is the Task Force Yankee group, which sent more than 190 volunteers to Ukrainian firing positions.

https://t. me/boris_rozhin/46563

Re: Andrew Hill Is A British Mercenary Captured by rottennaija(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2022
I was right: I said this conflict was a proxy war between the US and Russia—I said so since February 24.

So why was I labeled a “Putin apologist” and a “Putin shill” for having said what the system pigs are now admitting?

Come to think of it—why are they admitting it now?

Hmm?

- Gonzalo Lira

Re: Andrew Hill Is A British Mercenary Captured by rottennaija(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2022
����Ukraine admitted that the report that the Chief of the Russian General Staff Valery Gerasimov was wounded in Izyum is a fake .

Re: Andrew Hill Is A British Mercenary Captured by seunny4lif(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2022
Russia eye is to seize Odessa port and link all Russia speaker by land.
Over 150 Russians speakers dead in Odessa when Kyiv killed pro Russia trade union workers inside town hall.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Hill Is A British Mercenary Captured by Nerogaming01(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2022
Improperganada in short grin
Re: Andrew Hill Is A British Mercenary Captured by rottennaija(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2022
Russia opens cases against 75 foreign mercenaries participating in hostilities in Ukraine. They will face criminal prosecution — confirming Russia’s earlier vows that NATO citizens who entered Ukraine as mercenaries will not be covered under the Geneva convention.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine / Congo: Muslims Attack Hospital, Murder At Least 13 People. / Fox News erroneously referred to James Madison as the third President Of the US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.