Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine (593 Views)

In USA, They Announced Mental Problems In Mercenaries Who Returned From Ukraine / American Mercenaries In Ukraine Ask For Money On Instagram For Ammunition & Food / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2022
����⚡Meet the American mercenaries who came to fight with us in Ukraine. They were captured near Kharkov.

The first is Alexander Dryuki, USA, Alabama, Mr. Taskolus.
The second is Andy Wien, also Alabama, but the city of Hartsel.

After getting to our guys, they hated the war and want peace, and they also want to go home. But this is unlikely. By the way, they began to sharply learn the mighty Russian language.

Video in the link below. (copy and paste it into your browser. Remove the space between t and me)
https://t. me/intelslava/31434?single

https://t. me/intelslava/31435?single

Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by Totilopussylick(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2022
��❗ US mercenary Andy Win, captured near Kharkov, told why he went to fight in Ukraine

“Initially, when the conflict started, on February 24, I saw a lot of news ... Again, now I believe that this was propaganda from the West - not only America, but the West as a whole.

[Western media] said Russian forces were indiscriminately killing civilians. During my travels, I have not observed this, ”he told rt.com correspondent Roman Kosarev.

The mercenary also said that the Russian army treats prisoners humanely: “When we needed water, they gave it to us. We were immobilized (because they tied us up so that we would not run away), and they themselves, so that we would not be cold, adjusted our blankets.”

Video in the link below (copy and paste it into your browser. Remove the space between t and me)
https://t. me/intelslava/31440

Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2022
����❗The US has changed its mind about sending military drones to Kiev for fear that they will be captured by Russia

The implementation of the plans of the White House to sell Ukraine 4 reconnaissance and strike drones MQ-1C Gray Eagle has been suspended due to fears of Pentagon officials that UAVs could fall into the hands of the Russian army, Reuters reports.

1 Share

Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by DannyFX2638: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Lol... Call of duty gone wrong grin
Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2022
����⚡Courageous engineers continue demining liberated settlements

The militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, running away, traditionally mine the abandoned positions, the houses of civilians and all kinds of harmless objects. The sappers of the Russian Army check literally every meter of the territory of the settlements from which the Vushniks escaped in order to detect and destroy the deadly "gifts" of the Ukrainian Nazis.

So, largely thanks to the selfless work of polite people who have no right to make a mistake, peaceful life is returning to the liberated territories.

Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2022
���� Unique footage of demining the hellish laying of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Ukrainian militants mined the road with six wire-guided anti-tank mines at once. Ukrainian sappers used a technique from the Great Patriotic War, when mines were placed in two tiers in pairs, one above the other.

Video in the link below.
https://t. me/intelslava/31450

Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2022
���� Russian military cleared a beach from mines in the village of Peschany in Mariupol

The engineering unit of the Novorossiysk naval base of the Black Sea Fleet has completed mine clearing of the beach in Mariupol. The sappers defused 74 mines in the waters of the beach. In total, the Ukrainian military installed 80 anti-landing mines, several of which exploded as a result of the storm.

Video in the link below
https://t. me/intelslava/31455

Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2022
rottennaija:
����❗The US has changed its mind about sending military drones to Kiev for fear that they will be captured by Russia

The implementation of the plans of the White House to sell Ukraine 4 reconnaissance and strike drones MQ-1C Gray Eagle has been suspended due to fears of Pentagon officials that UAVs could fall into the hands of the Russian army, Reuters reports.

USA drones is Nonsense easy to bring down once you interfere with it signal.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2022
I told the world Russia will bury all or most of it enemies in Ukraine or capture most of them.

Let put a stop to USA hegemony and evil nato invading weak nations

4 Likes

Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by Nukilia: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Shame on those who lied to innocent people about the Ukraine war. The war mongers tricked Ukraine to fight Russia.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by Akuruoulo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nukilia:
Shame on those who lied to innocent people about the Ukraine war. The war mongers tricked Ukraine to fight Russia.
Use the right words .
They are defending their land and not fighting Russia
Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by Dvdpity: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Use the right words .
They are defending their land and not fighting Russia
Use the right word "donbas people are fighting for their freedom and independence from Ukraine'.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by Akuruoulo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dvdpity:

Use the right word "donbas people are fighting for their freedom and independence from Ukraine'.
Was that the reason for invading Ukraine?
Re: Meet The American Mercenaries Who Came To Fight With Us In Ukraine by panafrican(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Misled ? Pffff !
That is what happens when high school students and college students think Jamaica is sharing borders with South Africa or Nigeria or when you think that no woman has a car in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Sacked Cameroonian Defense Minister Takes Champagne To Corruption Hearing / Russia Fertilizer Heading To US Amidst Food Shortage / Watch What Wise USA Citizens Say About Ukraine War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.