Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State (16905 Views)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Governor Hope Uzodinma Inspects Construction Of Oguta Naval Base / Buhari Arrives Naval Base In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by Qoko: 6:36am On May 03, 2022
Na him ways
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by SmartPolician: 6:36am On May 03, 2022
Stevenson20:
Nice one. This is the only good thing the supreme court governor has achieved.
Meanwhile, today is my birthday. Make una some me some love grin

We all know that he's a Supreme Court governor, but he has done some good job with Imo State roads. I think that is his priority.

However, I don't like that he always runs off to Abuja to invite Buhari to commission every road project he completes - he's probably keeping his side of the bargain as a Supreme Court governor.

Happy birthday to you!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by sematec(m): 6:36am On May 03, 2022
nice
and more military base in southeast

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by virginchaser(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2022
Over the years the youths in that area have been very restive on companies which has always been counter - productive. Otherwise, it is a tourist destination area which could have been an added advantage to revenue from oil and gas.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by Unrated900(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2022
To monitor ipob
Yet taken all the control armory rooms house to the north
We need to split in this country if not
Hausa would kept on enjoying the facilities
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by samwash(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2022
insidelife22:
Is there a big river there?

Have you heard of Imo river before?
Do you need a river to build a Naval base?
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by Jonegonu: 6:40am On May 03, 2022
insidelife22:
u dont hear about oguta leak
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by Gkemz: 6:46am On May 03, 2022
That's the only thing the dullard could approve so as to shield marauding miyetti allah fulani herdsmen with hausa/fulani dominated soldiers. That's why it's coming after a Muslim celebration.
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by goaldynman(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Buhari has special interest in Imo state

I wonder if he was posted to either Imo or Ebonyi during the Biafra war

He doesn't hide his preference for this two eastern states.... Everything they brings to him gets speedy approval

Is that why he turned Imo state to a killing field? God will punish him!
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by ukahrawah: 6:48am On May 03, 2022
Nonsense. He didn't approve standard guage rail line from ph to Maiduguri. Biafra scares this man. Yet, he signed the long awaited nation through his anti Igbo policies.
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by Donaluta(m): 6:50am On May 03, 2022
RichDad1:

Both are APC states from inception of his administration.

Taaaaaa which APC states from inception... Ebonyi governor decamped to APC after 3 years as a PDP man... Uzodinma stole imo state from PDP through abba kyari.. the former chief of staff... So why the lies
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by Mooh247: 6:50am On May 03, 2022
goaldynman:

Is that why he turned Imo state to a killing field? God will punish him!

We know who does the killing in Imo state.. even with death of military personnel he keeps sending in more troops to Imo at the detriment of Kaduna and Bronu
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by PericomaNwankwo: 6:52am On May 03, 2022
insidelife22:

The Orashi river runs directly into the Atlantic ocean. The imo river , the Njaba river and the Oguta lakes are also signs that Oguta is a riverine area. Oguta/Ohaji/Egbema boasts of vast petroleum resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by naijainstinct: 6:54am On May 03, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Approved by Buhari, to be implemented by our amiable incoming president, Pro Osinbajo.
Amen!!!!
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by triple996(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2022
Mandate2023:
That good for nothing landlocked state of unknown gun men
Increase the volume comerade grin
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by onuman: 7:04am On May 03, 2022
They need industries from the Buhari's APC, not military siege.

Imo West is the nucleus of APC in Imo state but it's the most devastated with violence and most underdeveloped part of Imo state. Orlu for example, is looking like a shit hole.
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by Anxiety2022: 7:07am On May 03, 2022
insidelife22:
we have oguta lake bro
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by Zeeku: 7:08am On May 03, 2022
Mandate2023:
That good for nothing landlocked state of unknown gun men
If you don't know what to say please close your mouth, Imo state is part of oil producing states in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by Skillsnigeria: 7:11am On May 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by toprealman: 7:13am On May 03, 2022
insidelife22:
Oguta lake grin
Dear Buhari,
Address the root cause!!!
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by jcross19: 7:14am On May 03, 2022
Saxxon:

Incoming president of RCCG political dept. Somebody that has failed woefully? Somebody under who's chairmanship of the National Econonic Council did Nigeria go into recession TWICE? How has he influenced this government to do well? When will Nigerians ever learn? So Osinbajo has the solutions to our problems and he's hiding it from his boss? Kai! Who do us this kyn thing??
and buhari will allowed him to proffer a solution ? Nigeria political system does not allow vice president or deputy to performs .. It's our awkward political set up is outdated and corrupt..
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by lexy2014: 7:16am On May 03, 2022
Stevenson20:

How is this an achievement
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by lexy2014: 7:18am On May 03, 2022
jcross19:
and buhari will allowed him to proffer a solution ? Nigeria political system does not allow vice president or deputy to performs .. It's our awkward political set up is outdated and corrupt..

But the constitution allowed the VP to support, defend and contribute to buharis anti people policies?

How did buhari not osinbajo to profer solutions?
Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by ugodson(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2022
Stevenson20:

Wishing you Long life and every good things of Life bro

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State by Lionnation: 7:29am On May 03, 2022
Stevenson20:
what is good about this news that buhari will establish a terrorist base in imo state to terrorise the locals. Some Nigerians don't reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze / Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) / Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.