Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,698 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi (22637 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by kudinkarfe: 8:21am On May 03, 2022
maasoap:

When he was attacking Buhari day and night, he was doing the right thing. Now that he has beamed his searchlight on Osinbajo, Adeboye and RCCG, he's taking it too far. Sometimes, the truth hurts
He should continue attacking his fellow Southerners while the North is strategically planning to continue in government. Sense no go kill northerners.
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by hotseat: 8:21am On May 03, 2022
Although, I sometimes disagree with Professor Kperogi on his other views, but, certainly, not this one.

He spoke with facts to buttress his objective criticism of the now open market secret that the RCCG has clearly deviated from its core mandate of reaching out for "lost" souls to becoming a deadly "cult" group who are on the march to subjugate all non RCCG members of the Nigerian society.

They don't give a tinker's cuss whether you are also a "fellow" Christian like them, let alone a Muslim.

You are "doomed" if not a member of their sect.

It is another brand of Boko Haram masqueraded in the garb of Christianity!

The Federal Government should order the disbandment of the so-called Directorate of Politics and Governance of the sect immediately.

Jesus Christ would certainly condemn politicking in his "Church" which He rightly called my "House of Worship" and not my "House of Politics".

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by NwokoloOwa: 8:22am On May 03, 2022
When Catholics start there own now una go know say Politics get level with international dimension. Catholics just dey watch una.
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by jonio77: 8:24am On May 03, 2022
I have been defrauded by a nairalander (+234 701 557 9432) claimed to be a gift cards seller last night..I sent him gift cards and since the guy disappeared a s can't be found..pls be careful dealing with people here on this Nairalander forum... Do not patronize any gift cards seller here..theyare fraudulent
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by whizzler: 8:28am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

When Kperogi dedicates his time for you abeg run

Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the one getting all the attacks unbehalf of Buhari and Osinbajo

Since Osinbajo is now a man on his own, time to recieve some heat

The guy makes his research well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Mooh247: 8:30am On May 03, 2022
whizzler:

The guy makes his research well

A US college professor has lots of materials to work with
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by LegacyB: 8:30am On May 03, 2022
boolet:

John 18:36
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

It's ok to campaign for who you want. The bible verse is just to tell you ALL your GOs are scammers...
I was like you few months ago. May God open your eyes.
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by duality(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2022
In 2014, most of the sermons on our mosque where about how to remove the christian GEJ.

People didn't see anything wrong then oo.

Well, I'm not so interested in the 2023 election.
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by ikpumbe(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2022
post=112473034:
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

Meanwhile,
Nigerians, Wake Up.....

See this one.
As if you care.

We know una
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Udemzy05: 8:36am On May 03, 2022
When you give 1diots too much attention,what do you expect?
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2022
Christian generally aren't pushy but won't allow lies to be
presented as truth.
This issue was what threw up Ambode in Lagos.

Maybe kperogi thought he's talking to fools
Osaze007:

Finally yoruba Christians don Dey wake up
Lagos house of assembly
Lagos local Government chairman
Lagos house of reps
Nurtw
Lagos oba
BAT just put Muslims everywhere
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Auspiman(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2022
Let's not raise dust here unnecessarily, Osibanjo as a person is a good candidate as well as some other candidates in the race. So if some of his church members choose to go berserk in their support or advocacy for his candidature that should not diminish him as a person or his candidature for any reason.

Have you forgotten all manners of berserk support Buhari candidacy attracted in 2015 in the north? The candidate in question may not have control over the speeches and actions of their overexcited supporters but we have to learn how to judge people based on the content of their characters not on religion, tribe or color.

There is no need for this apprehensiveness about RCCG position.

May God see Nigerians through as we commit ourselves to register and vote in the upcoming elections.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Ologogoro: 8:45am On May 03, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

So this suffer wey u dey so never still give u sense Abi....smh

Senior man, suggest a way out!! Elections will surely take place and people will take sides.
Hoping for a better 9ja
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by SnakeDoctor011(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2022
jonio77:
I have been defrauded by a nairalander (+234 701 557 9432) claimed to be a gift cards seller last night..I sent him gift cards and since the guy disappeared a s can't be found..pls be careful dealing with people here on this Nairalander forum... Do not patronize any gift cards seller here..theyare fraudulent

Sorry to hear that mate...next time don't go for seemly high rate. They mostly scams. Dm me I'll teach you how to DIY
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Yves4real(f): 8:47am On May 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by naijainstinct: 8:52am On May 03, 2022
TimmyA:
How I wish, that the hatred being spread in every mosque after their prayer can be revealed then we will know that this bunch of hypocrite is a bigot and an enemy of the state that will prioritize religion ahead of good governance. You can never see such a useless and senile person like this God forbidding kperogi criticize the bad governance that we have at the moment since he belong to his religious circle.
you are right bro
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Gozac: 9:01am On May 03, 2022
RCCG is just an appendage of SW, which employs pastors of SW origin in their numbers in very choice locations all over the country
Any pastor that's not from SW will just be posted to a local branch of the church
So RCCG is out to support SW politicians that are pastors or members in the church vying for any political position.
RCCG is just one institution that promotes SW supremacy
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by 7Randall: 9:04am On May 03, 2022
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Housing(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2022
Emir01:
Asiwaju didn't play politics like this. He provides a leveling playing ground for everyone to grow. Some interview questions were given to people in the church. It's normal this day to ask about your religion during interview. It's sad how they are using this ungodly ways to kill our institution. Time will tell. It's becoming clearer how religion politics is being played in SW. Some companies will even force you to join morning devotion and night vigil. This barbaric people must be stopped and shud not be trusted with power.

May God bless you.
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Minjim: 9:16am On May 03, 2022
This man is annoying.

Your lies have been blown countless times.

By going after Osinbajo because of his religion, you're only sweeping up sympathy for him

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by whizzler: 9:17am On May 03, 2022
Ttalk:
Kperogi will always remain a brown envelop journalist

Just place Kperogi, FFK, Reno and Deji Adeyanju in the same place and you see shameless personalities that their comments are driven by insatiable greed for crumbles they get from politicians.

They so much perfect their act using peoples emotion to gain favour from politicians. Kperogi is loud mouthed journalist with zero content

Pls discredit his points with ur counter points and leave name calling. By the way all the guys u just mentioned are very good writers and until it's proven that they collect "brown envelope" and even if they do we should forget the messenger and focus on the message if it can pass the litmus test of objective rationalisation

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Okobola146: 9:17am On May 03, 2022
Stevenson20:
I see too many vawulence in this coming election. The sad part of it is that the commander-in-chief is not helping matters at all.

Today is my day, happy birthday to me.
birthday without birthday cake that one na birthday? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by AshiwajuFoward: 9:19am On May 03, 2022
I laugh in religion. cheesy grin Kperogi is obviously a delusional conspiracy theorist who overrates his own importance. He's been that way for as long as I can remember. But when he had his focus on Tinubu back then, it was the same Osinbajo's supporters that helped proliferate his writings on social media and their numerous WhatsApp groups, thinking that would help the prof's political aspirations.

Now he has taken a break from attacking Tinubu and focused on Osinbajo and the RCCG, and all of a sudden they're on the defensive and scrambling desperately trying to discredit Kperogi.

This consistent attempt by Kperogi to paint Osinbajo as a religious supremacist portends serious danger for the prof's profile because if it circulates widely enough it could potentially cast him in the same light as Buhari was (and still is to a large extent) as a fanatic with a hidden religious agenda.

IMO, religion has continued to be exploited as a tool of domination and division by its adherents and for that simple reason it should be kept out of politics.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Cantonese: 9:21am On May 03, 2022
Very wrong impression intended by this write up. It is not a secret that politicians drove this country to this level where tribalism, nepotism and religious beliefs clearly play roles in our lives as Nigerians.

We see how the most important positions in government are held by northern Muslims. What has happened after our screaming. Nothing. Christians have the right to governance like Muslims too.

If the RCCG plays their role politically, all fair and square. Sitting on the fence and watching wrong people take leadership positions make our country worse.

Mr. Farouk please note that if Mr. Osinbanjo wins, RCCG is represented. If BAT wins, RCCG is represented through his wife who is an RCCG Pastor.
If we equally have very good Muslim leaders, that’s alright too. All we need is a better country.
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by KingDamzzy(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2022
This Farooq person is always spewing crap online. What exactly is his problem with Prof Osinbajo?

This same Farooq wrote a completely untrue article about Osinbajo's discriminatory acts to Muslims in appointments only for the VP's camp to release a video of Muslim appointees & portfolios working in the office of the VP to shame Farooq.

Now he's brewing another agenda now. Farooq rest.
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by lomprico(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2022
plataea:
osinbajo is most loyal to Adeboye than Tinubu

Is Adeboye a kingmaker now?
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Jakumo(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2022
Fiscus105:

Yet any good thing you want to do in life, you urself will call pastor to open it, dedicate it, even superintendent it.

I fear who no fear hypocrite!

Are you kidding me? Hahaha You think I would waste a dime of my hard-earned money to give away to some fast-talking pastor?

You got jokes, for sure hahaha. Please, write some more of this wild and wonderful speculation about a total stranger you'll never know.
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Invitationn: 9:38am On May 03, 2022
BigBelleControl:
Osinbajo has bought market from Kperogi. He's another version of Reno Omokri.
RCCG shouldn't have made their partisanship known. Would they have created a Directorate of Politics if their top-ranking member wasn't in the Presidency?

If this were done by a Muslim group, they would have been accused of trying to Islamize Nigeria.
These topics are very controversial.
Like you said, the Kperogi guy is a guy who can singlehandedly destroy one's political career.
This guy seems to be attacking everyone except Atiku.
He's also planting sentiments into people's minds, especially in the minds of his northern audiences.
Some of his claims may be true though.
Osinbajo has a good PR team but this Kperogi guy seems to be prevailing. They need to work hard.
If he continues dishing out these articles and he's consistent, believe me, it's going to damage not just Osinbajo's reputation but the entire RCCG.

For the northerners, it's time to pay back the never ending "They want to Islamize Nigeria" rhetorics by CAN whenever the president is a Muslim.
Because Osinbajo is a pastor, the "They want to RCCGify Nigeria" rhetoric will sell.
He's more specific at least; RCCGification not Christianization.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Ttalk: 9:39am On May 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Granted I'm not an osunbande fan nor RCCG or APC apologist, but this piece by Kperogi left a sour taste in my mouth.

This looks personal.

Osunbande may not be a saint, but his crime here is only looking out for his own which is like a silent code of conduct for everyone in power.

Buhari is unrepentantly looking out for his Fulani people.

A northern Muslim would readily grant a Nigerien Muslim favors over a northern christian any day and time.

I hereby blacklist Farooq Kperogi going forward.

You don come again abi? Backlisting indeed, when Koerogi press your mumu button now by abusing Tinubu you'll start hailing him.

Though I like some of your comments as you have no emotional attachment to politics like some of your tribesmen do. That's a benefit of being raced in the SW and equally received SW education.

You know I know your background so don't attempt to deny it
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:43am On May 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/10105883010302470/

I first thought Farooq was trying out an experiment on Southern region to see how they'll react to Christianization accusations but now I think he's just carrying out an hatchet job for Tinubu. The man has been attacking Osinbajo from religious angle, a ploy that worked well with Buhari. The plan is to keep repeating it till it sticks and then Osinbajo becomes unpopular in the North.
Re: Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi by ChoCho54(f): 9:44am On May 03, 2022
Ttalk:

You don come again abi? Backlisting indeed, when Koerogi press your mumu button now by abusing Tinubu you'll start hailing him.

Though I like some of your comment as you are have no emotional attachment to politics like some of your tribesmen do. That's a benefit of being raced in the SW and equally received SW education.

You know I know your background so don't attempt to deny it
O dabi pe ati abule yin ni won ti sa e bo
As if you even know where your abule is.

You think everyone is like you mentally retarded lots who spent seven years defending buhari and projecting osunbande as a saint, only to turn around to vilify him for no just cause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP / Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) / Senate President: Block Votes Unlikely As PDP Senators Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.