Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Support Ipob’s Agitation But I Won’t Condone Violence, Says Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Ipob’s Agitation But I Won’t Condone Violence, Says Wike (184 Views)

Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise / Yahaya Bello Speaks On Gender Based Violence, Says His ADC Is Female / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Support Ipob’s Agitation But I Won’t Condone Violence, Says Wike by Echile(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2022
Governor of Rivers, Nyesom Wike has stated that he supports the agitation of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) but he is against the violent activities linked to the group.

Recall that IPOB and its security outfit, Eastern Security Network (ESN) have been blamed for the violent attacks in the south-east and parts of south-south.

But the proscribed group has denied involvement in the violent attacks in the south-east.

Speaking on Tuesday in an interview with Channels, the Rivers governor said there was a time Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB’s leader, was singing his praises over his support for the group’s agitation.

Wike added that his problem with IPOB started when they allegedly came to Rivers to set ablaze government properties and force their membership on the residents of Rivers.

Re: I Support Ipob’s Agitation But I Won’t Condone Violence, Says Wike by Echile(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2022
*Obigbo massacre*

The election is around the corner.
All I see here is a political strategy
Re: I Support Ipob’s Agitation But I Won’t Condone Violence, Says Wike by Glocee(f): 9:16am On May 03, 2022
After tagging everybody that stays in obigbo IPOB and also killing young innocent boys?
We know una.
Re: I Support Ipob’s Agitation But I Won’t Condone Violence, Says Wike by Mynd44: 12:21pm On May 03, 2022

(1)

Pensioners Threaten To Sue Oyetola Over Non-payment Of 6 Yrs Retirement Arrears / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Lacks Convincing Perform Card- Analyst / 2023: Heavy Shootings Disrupt Activities At Ebonyi PDP Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.