Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today (31100 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2022
Genevieve Nnaji (born 3 May 1979) is a Nigerian actress, producer, and director. She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005, making her the first actor to win the award. In 2011, she was honoured as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic by the Nigerian government for her contributions to Nollywood.

Her directorial debut movie, Lionheart, is the first Netflix Original from Nigeria, and first Nigerian submission for the Oscars. The movie was disqualified for having most of its dialogue in English.

After having spent decades in the movie industry, she was profiled alongside some celebrities and business executives in 2020 in two new books by publisher and Editor in Chief l, 'Yes International!' magazine, Azuh Arinze.

Nnaji was born in Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria, and grew up in Lagos. The fourth of eight children, she was raised in a middle-class family; her father worked as an engineer and her mother as a nursery school teacher.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genevieve_Nnaji

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by ABCthings: 9:02am On May 03, 2022
Nnaji was born in Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria, and grew up in Lagos?
Do you know why?
Its because the South West is very fruitful unlike one region i know. :x
[modified]
FTC. First to Comment!
I dedicate this to my future in laws. God that did it for me will surely do it for you too one day. cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by nairaman66(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2022
Impressive!! Minding her business all the time!

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by updatedws: 9:02am On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday to a beautiful soul.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by ifex370(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2022
B
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Peejoeee(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by harmargedon: 9:03am On May 03, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by immortalcrown(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2022
A super celeb that does not use her influence to cause a nuisance. May God continue to bless her. She does not chase clout. Despite being a single mother, she does not rant "All men are scum" and "Marriage is a scam". She has estate investment, yet she does not shut down the area to show her wealth on her birthday anniversaries. She does not go to tv stations to say she was abused or raped. A decent and reserved woman who understands that public sentiment is not the source of happiness.

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by IWillRiseAgain(f): 9:03am On May 03, 2022
What can we say about Genevieve Nnaji?

First she's super intelligent, a great actor, dresses modestly and knows how to comport herself very well.

She is not an attention seeker nor a lover of power. You'll never find her among the corrupt Nigerian political class in order to "belong", nor would you see her criticizing and talking down on other actors so she and her movies will be seen as the best.

Genny is so beautiful you'd wonder if she's aging backwards. Thanks to her efforts, she has maintained that beauty for many years now. She's everything a real African woman should be, a queen and more!

Happy birthday to a living legend and the real queen of Nollywood. Long may you live and may your enemies keep falling before you.

Age got nothing on you dear. If a course should exist on How To Mind Your Business, you should be it's first professor. No caps!

Meanwhile, if you are not yet on S C H O L A R S V I B E. COM, you are missing out on opportunities to Work and Study abroad on Scholarships. Quit letting opportunities pass you by repeatedly. Join Nigerians in diaspora and other nationals on the platform now.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by davidupdate89: 9:03am On May 03, 2022
STILL GLOWING cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by God1000(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by SoniaJames(f): 9:03am On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday dear
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by 175(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2022
Ageless queen!!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Chatflick(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2022
My crush

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Penguin2: 9:04am On May 03, 2022
Oh my Genevieve!

43 but she’s looking better than a lot of this runz girls we have all over Nollywood today claiming under 16 while their faces are wrinkled and their cunts oozing.

I don’t think there’s any male celebrity, female sometimes, who hasn’t crushed on Genevieve at one point or the other.

Happy birthday my sweetheart.

Penguin loves you!

Meanwhile, don’t forget to vote Peter Obi

32 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Mooh247: 9:04am On May 03, 2022
cool

Happy birthday Jenny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by ecomalchemist(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday My sweet baby that I truly cherish and admire.

To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by salbis(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday Genevieve. One of the best in the game.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:04am On May 03, 2022
Happy Birthday Gene youngee

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by shadrach77: 9:04am On May 03, 2022
Ageless
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Cantonese: 9:05am On May 03, 2022
Very happy birthday to her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Shebbs: 9:05am On May 03, 2022
Who Is That Man Up There? I Thought I Was First To Comment.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:05am On May 03, 2022
djkaneo:
If I catch am today, I go give am belle before menopause set in
You can go n masturbat e with her pics.
So sorry she has less or no raunchy pics

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Enny2013(f): 9:05am On May 03, 2022
Fine babe!!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Okobola146: 9:05am On May 03, 2022
My everly crush in her I enjoy masturbation
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by tiswell(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2022
Happy glorious birthday,Ada mbaise,may God crown you with a sweet caring husband like Rita's.

isee!

isee e!!

isee eee eee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by silverlinen(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2022
Damnnn
Omotola for me anytime anyday.
Just can't stop crushing on that woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by christejames(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2022
Happy Birthday Nwanyi Oma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jumbo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli & Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With AY Makun / Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador / Betty White Dies At 99 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.