Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today (31121 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by johnkay1(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Acidbath: 9:38am On May 03, 2022
Youngest grandma.

She refused to be publicly associated with any negroe publicly before the ediot go stain her white. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by ABCthings: 9:38am On May 03, 2022
waziri4biz:

No be everything be tribal war abeg. Make una grow up
The Truth is Always Bitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by professore(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2022
Truly beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by KoyyesPussyHiv: 9:48am On May 03, 2022
One thing I like about Genevieve is that she tells people her real age no matter what. Not all ladies can do it. Kudos to her cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Hungerbadoo: 9:51am On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

You can go n masturbat e with her pics.
So sorry she has less or no raunchy pics
Her sex tape on xvideo. Chaii no be small Bleep.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by nairaman66(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2022
dettolgel:

Of course with a leaky yansh the best you can do for yourself is to mind your business.

Can you confirm what you just said or this is just an abgero just concorted under Alaba bridge?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:52am On May 03, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Her sex tape on xvideo. Chaii no be small Bleep.
depraved fellow

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Gkemz: 9:53am On May 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
bitchc getting old
Small boy hope you can call your mum that.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Originalsly: 9:55am On May 03, 2022
Genny .... a class act ... an A+ unofficial ambassador of Nigeria that drew the attention of millions abroad to Nigeria and its culture via her roles in Nollywood. Her public persona is an inspiration to many of our youths .... young ladies wanting to be like her.... and young men wanting a wife like her. May the ageless one continue to be blessed.

Hmmm..... our next generation ambassador.... Portable ... thanks to eMoney!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Hungerbadoo: 9:56am On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
depraved fellow
E pain you? Kpele
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by adedayoa2(f): 9:58am On May 03, 2022
ABCthings:
Nnaji was born in Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria, and grew up in Lagos?
Do you know why?
Its because the South West is very fruitful unlike one region i know. :x
[modified]
FTC. First to Comment!
I dedicate this to my future in laws. God that did it for me will surely do it for you too one day. cheesy
please just wish her happy birthday na
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:58am On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Ecomfreecourse: 10:03am On May 03, 2022
ABCthings:
Do you know why?
[modified]
FTC. First to Comment!
I dedicate this to my future in laws. God that did it for me will surely do it for you too one day. cheesy
Mode should do something about people like you here
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by ABCthings: 10:04am On May 03, 2022
adedayoa2:
please just wish her happy birthday na
Why? She is not on Nairaland na,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Shalayetv: 10:05am On May 03, 2022
Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking by Shalayetv: 6:38pm
Yul Chibuike Daniel Edochie professionally known as Yul Edochie is a Nigerian actor, named after popular Russian actor Yul Brynner.
He is from Anambra State Nigeria and the son of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie.
He was born on 7th January 1982 in Lagos, Nigeria into a well-grounded Christian family with six children.
The movie icon spent his growing years in Lagos and Enugu and got married at 22. He attended the University of Port Harcourt, where he received a Bachelor's degree in Dramatic Arts.

Please don't forget to subscribe, like, and share this video.
thanks a lot, you are the best yes in talking to you that just liked and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZktH6VHef3Y
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Please subscribe to our channel
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by ABCthings: 10:06am On May 03, 2022
Ecomfreecourse:
Mode should do something about people like you here
Why? Did i say anything wrong? Why are you pained by my harmless comment? sad

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by adedayoa2(f): 10:08am On May 03, 2022
ABCthings:
Why? She is not on Nairaland na,
instead of the Imo/Lagos talk.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Thefirmorganics(f): 10:12am On May 03, 2022
Get a skin like Genevieve when you check my bio
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Athemisia: 10:12am On May 03, 2022
Same birth day with me kiss
❤️❤️❤️✌️✌️✌️
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by tonididdy(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2022
Omo life indeed
I remember chicky shakaraish Genevieve/Emeka Ike combo grin

... Man must old, HBD nnaji
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by BobPRESS5(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2022
Age with Grace dear
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by slowice(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2022
The only nollywood actor that have sense cheesy

She respects and honor herself... You will never see her dressed seductively except in her swim wear by the beach or pool.

Better pikin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by MOTOPARK: 10:17am On May 03, 2022
ABCthings:
Do you know why?
[modified]
FTC. First to Comment!
i guess that region has successfully chased down some unfortunate people back to their remote villages down west grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by siofra(f): 10:27am On May 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
A super celeb that does not use her influence to cause a nuisance. May God continue to bless her. She does not chase clout. Despite being a single mother, she does not rant "All men are scum" and "Marriage is a scam". She has estate investment, yet she does not shut down the area to show her wealth on her birthday anniversaries. She does not go to tv stations to say she was abused or raped. A decent and reserved woman who understands that public sentiment is not the source of happiness.

See this one undecided

If you like praise her behavior to the high heavens, people will always be different and they will deal with trauma from men in the way they can.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by ugotex85: 10:37am On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday Genny. You keep representing the black skin well through your creative art and talents. I wish you more beautiful years as you advance in age.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by merit455(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday to me and Genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by immortalcrown(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2022
siofra:
See this one undecided If you like praise her behavior to the high heavens, people will always be different and they will deal with trauma from men in the way they can.
If you are not a sadist, explain how my comment offends you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by Fashionista01(f): 10:50am On May 03, 2022
Happy birthday Genny.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by techWriter3: 11:11am On May 03, 2022
Impressive!! monitor her businesses all the moment!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today by liveyourlife007(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2022
Thefirmorganics:
Get a skin like Genevieve when you check my bio

Lol. Some they even use her skin for advert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) / Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? / Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.