Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! (1309 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Nobody: 10:15am On May 03, 2022
The ovation is getting louder by the day for Igbos to produce the president in 2023 and the separatists would end up making massive political gains if/when Igbos are sidelined again. It would be one too many and there won't be any excuse anymore. The separatists would finally enjoy massive support and clear conscience.

Now is the time to really know how much the North wants Nigeria to remain as one. As for Yorubas, they obviously don't care if Nigeria breaks up, they're even silently praying for it, even though they don't want to be involved in the risk. However, if Igbos are able to force the collapse of Nigeria, they would gladly walk away! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND THAT IS WHY NORTH HAVE TO BE CAREFUL IN JOINING THEM TO CALL THE BLUFF OF SEPARATISTS!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Nobody: 10:18am On May 03, 2022
Nigeria will separate 2023 will be the end because every dick and tom in east will full get involve like seriously involve but i pray sense gets to this people on time.

4 Likes

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by LordIsaac(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2022
They have investments throughout the North....so, yes, they also have all to lose. Igbos should learn to negotiate!

1 Like

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Parachoko: 10:21am On May 03, 2022
You guys have been talking of Nigeria dividing since God knows when

The country still dey March forward.

With Force, the South East alone can't leave Nigeria. They will need the South South and South West to make it work.

2 Likes

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Nobody: 10:44am On May 03, 2022
Parachoko:

With Force, the South East alone can't leave Nigeria. They will need the South South and South West to make it work.

What is currently happening in the SE is unprecedented since the civil war ended! The army and police are gradually losing ground and legitimacy to separatists!

The SW are quietly hoping that Nigeria would break. They obviously are afraid to get involved overtly and also scared knowing how much Nigeria has already invested in Lagos, but that does not mean they wouldn't gladly walk away if/when central authority collapses in Nigeria.

As for SS, the Ijaws too are beginning to consider having their own country no matter the challenges that may come out of it.

There is something you guys are not taking into consideration and it's the human nature that people often side with the strong or who they believe will win. Currently, there is a tendency for most Nigerians to side with the federal government but once there is a collapse of central authority, Nigerian ethnicities would gradually cutoff their support to the FG and would begin to realign and fight for their own destiny. That collapse is already showing signs in the East and it will spread to the SS and SW with time!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2022
Let's assume you are right to say so.

Your answer to these questions would determind if you are ready to debate logically.

If Northerners forget the past,and forgive you Igbos and support you to have the power, wouldn't retalliate what we did you?

Would Igbo president forget the past,forgive the North and put tribalism behind in order to develop Nigeria like Mandela?

Would Igbo president not reduce Northern states through restructuring?

Would Igbo president 4 EXAMPLE not repeat Ironsi's damage?

Do you love Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by ChoCho54(f): 11:09am On May 03, 2022
Parachoko:

So Nigeria is matching forward like this?
Even when nowhere is safe anymore, and I mean nowhere?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by ChoCho54(f): 11:10am On May 03, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Your answer to these questions would determind if you are ready to debate logically.

If Northerners forget the past,and forgive you Igbos and support you to have the power, wouldn't retalliate what we did you?

Would Igbo president forget the past,forgive the North and put tribalism behind in order to develop Nigeria like Mandela?

Would Igbo president 4 EXAMPLE not repeat Ironsi's damage?

Do you love Nigeria?
Let's assume you are right to say so, how would you find out if you never tried?

3 Likes

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by mrvitalis(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2022
LordIsaac:
They have investments throughout the North....so, yes, they also have all to lose. Igbos should learn to negotiate!
l
We dash you the investments .. just divide the nation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Tinubuadvocate: 11:15am On May 03, 2022
You should go north with a microphone preach this on the street of sokoto, kano,Kaduna and jigawa . Igbo with rule and divide .
Assetinvestor:
The ovation is getting louder by the day for Igbos to produce the president in 2023 and the separatists would end up making massive political gains if/when Igbos are sidelined again. It would be one too many and there won't be any excuse anymore. The separatists would finally enjoy massive support and clear conscience.

Now is the time to really know how much the North wants Nigeria to remain as one. As for Yorubas, they obviously don't care if Nigeria breaks up, they're even silently praying for it, even though they don't want to be involved in the risk. However, if Igbos are able to force the collapse of Nigeria, they would gladly walk away! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND THAT IS WHY NORTH HAVE TO BE CAREFUL IN JOINING THEM TO CALL THE BLUFF OF SEPARATISTS!!!
Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Nobody: 11:21am On May 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Let's assume you are right to say so, how would you find out if you never tried?

Never tried?

How do you expect me to repeat the same thing repeatedly and expect different result? It's sounding like madness.

You have to reason with us,because we tried you and showed us who you are.

You that attacked the innocent,how wold I expect you to spare the guilty.

The house that collapsed on my father and injured him,would likely waste me.

We have given you time to change and come for alliance,but all these while you remain indifferent.

1 Like

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Ddokie: 11:25am On May 03, 2022
Parachoko:

Chief leave this matter.

This south east situation is not funny anymore, and if not properly dealt with will result in a crises too much for Nigeria to handle.

People will normally say "make una kill una sef ", but medicine teaches us some truths: If you have a decaying body part, you either stop the decay or cut the body off totally. Same with cancers.

What that tells you is that the bad spot in a body will eventually affect the rest of the body if not properly dealt with.

If you don't want igbos in Nigeria let them go. I am Igbo, and I don't like what is happening in the east. But the truth is nothing can stop it except the Nigeria takes to proper nation building or allow a separation.

It mustn't happen in our time, but it will happen at some point.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by huptin(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2022
A northerner will emerge as President in 2023. You are right many Yorubas secretly wish that Nigeria collapses but do not want to use their head to break the proverbial coconut.

5 Likes

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Reality3080: 11:39am On May 03, 2022
Ddokie:

Chief leave this matter.

This south east situation is not funny anymore, and if not properly dealt with will result in a crises too much for Nigeria to handle.

People will normally say "make una kill una sef ", but medicine teaches us some truths: If you have a decaying body part, you either stop the decay or cut the body off totally. Same with cancers.

What that tells you is that the bad spot in a body will eventually affect the rest of the body if not properly dealt with.

If you don't want igbos in Nigeria let them go. I am Igbo, and I don't like what is happening in the east. But the truth is nothing can stop it except the Nigeria takes to proper nation building or allow a separation.

It mustn't happen in our time, but it will happen at some point.
do u know how long northerners in d north east have been killing themselves?
Did it affect Nigeria?
The only regions that can b troubled n it will affect Nigeria is south south n south west

South south have d oil
South West is d economic capital

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by limeta(f): 11:40am On May 03, 2022

You dey fear
What is coming is coming

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by foryourminding: 11:44am On May 03, 2022
Reality3080:
Did it affect Nigeria?
The only regions that can b troubled n it will affect Nigeria is south south n south west

South south have d oil
Nothing concerns me with this discussion but let me quickly correct you.

The terrorism in Northeast (Boko Haram) gave birth to banditry that has destroyed the entire North, Middle Belt and is gradually spilling over to the South.

Dont be too sure.
Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by SwissMass: 11:48am On May 03, 2022
We will see

1 Like

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Ddokie: 11:52am On May 03, 2022
Reality3080:
Did it affect Nigeria?

South south have d oil

Oh yes it did. It is affecting Nigeria badly, and will affect it more. One of the reasons why food prices are on the increase is as a result of the troubles in the north. That takes more money away from your pocket in the south. Money that you would have used to advance other areas of your life. But in terms of direct violence, they started out in Bornu, now they are in Kaduna and Niger. Kwara and Abuja may be next, then Oyo. What is left? At that point, the South West will start clamoring massively for cessation, and it just goes on.

Where most of us are getting it wrong is that we are thinking in terms of 5 years 10 years. But that's not how people should think. What about in a 100 years? Your grand children would be around then. But because we are very much like our leaders, the future doesn't matter. What matters is now.

The people who built the western nations we are all craving to have did not enjoy most of it, but they set up foundational principles that built the civilization their people are enjoying today.

What foundational principles are our leaders building our nation upon today? Tribalism and hatred put in place by our forbearers. And you think if we continue that way we would have a wonderful nation in future.

My guy life no dey work like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by perez100: 12:07pm On May 03, 2022
@Khsleepha8...

If the North willingly handover power to South East, there will be no retaliation or revenge. Great men don't believe in revenge because revenge belongs to the weak. If Igbos get power through the support of other Nigerians, then that means all Nigerians have accepted to move Nigeria forward and Nigerians will truly become one and nothing like pay back. It's just forgiveness and reconciliation.

However, if this injustice continues and God in His infinite mercy allows Igbo to get power against the wish of the North - na fire oo. I can't tell you lies.

One thing is that, nobody can say no when God says yes when the time comes. The time to do the right thing is in your hands before it becomes too late.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 03, 2022
Reality3080:
Did it affect Nigeria?

South south have d oil

Hmmm.

North East's crisis washed sitting president away like nothing,first in our history.

When only NE was in war,the country got hot.

It is now healed and other parts of the country catched fire,but it seems norm.

If not for NE war,Buhari the finished with Nigeria won't smell power.
Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 03, 2022
perez100:
@Khsleepha8...

If the North willingly handover power to South East, there will be no retaliation or revenge. Great men don't believe in revenge because revenge belongs to the weak. If Igbos get power through the support of other Nigerians, then that means all Nigerians have accepted to move Nigeria forward and Nigerians will truly become one and nothing like pay back. It's just forgiveness and reconciliation.

However, if this injustice continues and God in His infinite mercy allows Igbo to get power against the wish of the North - na fire oo. I can't tell you lies.

One thing is that, nobody can say no when God says yes when the time comes. The time to do the right thing is in your hands before it becomes too late.

I wish other Igbos are reading your comment and emulate you.

Retalliation is uncalled for,but it is allowed. When Igbos change their ways and stop telling their children divisive history,then the would be welcome.

They have to forget pa
Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
perez100:
@Khsleepha8...

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by ChoCho54(f): 12:44pm On May 03, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Never tried?

How do you expect me to repeat the same thing repeatedly and expect different result? It's sounding like madness.

You have to reason with us,because we tried you and showed us who you are.

You that attacked the innocent,how wold I expect you to spare the guilty.

The house that collapsed on my father and injured him,would likely waste me.

We have given you time to change and come for alliance,but all these while you remain indifferent.
I'm very disgusted at how much junk you got inside of you.

1 Like

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
I'm very disgusted at how much junk you got inside of you.

Satisfied with your reply it said it all.

Bye.
Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 1:26pm On May 03, 2022
Nigeria has a date with separation that I am sure of.
Antagonism against Igbo people can't continue forever.
Time is coming and the time is now when Biafrans will think little of the cost for FREEDOM.
Even if it is one man and one woman that survived they should carry on and replenish so long Freedom is achieved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

If Northerners forget the past,and forgive you Igbos [/b]and support you to have the power, wouldn't retalliate what we did you?

[b]Would Igbo president forget the past,forgive the North [/b]and put tribalism behind in order to develop Nigeria like Mandela?

Would Igbo president 4 EXAMPLE not [b]repeat Ironsi's damage?

Do you love Nigeria?

What?
What?
What?

Nairalanders, who is this fool?

I cannot even take you seriously! My God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by foryourminding: 1:31pm On May 03, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Retalliation is uncalled for,but it is allowed. When Igbos change their ways and stop telling their children divisive history,then the would be welcome.

They have to forget pa
You're very retarded in the head by the bolded. You mean Igbos should not tell their children how you massacred 3 million of their brothers because of oil? Craze dey your head. Nobody cares if you're hurt or not. Nobody gives a bleep about your stupid presidency too. Are you better than a typical Igbo man with your dumb presidency?

You're very very mad.

3 Likes

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by helinues: 1:32pm On May 03, 2022
Una threat no dey hold water.. if una like, turn your region upside down, we go dey read the updates online
Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

They have to forget pa

Divisive history? How, guy! What part of true history of the genocide is divisive? History is history! Truth is Truth. Perhaps if your leaders had done good things to reconcile the biafrans, there would be some good history to offset the evil. However, worse was done and y'all marginalised your so called fellow citizens like never before.
You swept things under the rug thinking it'd disappear. That's not how the world works. That's not how God works.

Biafra will come, even if it means that we have just one man and woman left! The sacrifice of our people both past, present and future will NOT be in vain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by PeaceNexus(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2022
Experience they say is the best teacher.

Whatever history was thought belong to the past. What doesn't belong to past therefore is the way Igbos are treated today.

If not that God almighty came through for them, I tell you Igbos would be begging other tribes for food today.

I have said it here before and would say it again, it's better that all well meaning Nigerians reintegrate all tribes by ensuring that an Igbo man becomes the president of this country.

I must commend alot of young people who have thrown their weight behind Peter Obi irrespective of tribe. It will do us all good.

It pains me that the North is being destroyed but an average southerner feels uninterested. This is because nobody is patriotic, tribalism has killed everything.

If the south east is denied presidency in 2023 just know that in the next 16years will be lived with the fear of Nigeria breaking up which may happen because people have become even more aware of the marginalization and there will be massive support from people of the south east. No elder can call anyone to order again with any talk of negotiations.

1 Like

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by Wazobia2216: 1:39pm On May 03, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Re: Why North Must Be Careful In Joining SW To Bluff Separatists!! by ChoCho54(f): 1:40pm On May 03, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Satisfied with your reply it said it all.

Bye.
Please get lost while at it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Oyo Dep. Gov., Accepts May Not Be Makinde’s Running Mate For 2nd Term / Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples / All Yoruba Obas Are Useless Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.