Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,282 members, 7,826,093 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo (27849 Views)

Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / PDP Hails Peter Obi’s Performance At Presidential Debate, Slams Osibanjo / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Joylove2324(f): 2:23pm On May 03, 2022
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by tonididdy(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2022
Because osinbajo na Christian na... can he tell buhari this and sleep with his two eyes closed at night?

... E don weigh osinbanjo say no lvl sha
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by HenryWilliams(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Osibanjo and Tinubu are making a mockery of themselves before the northerners

The desperation is something else but I think it will end in premium tears

Obasanjo ruled for 8 freaking years , Osibanjo is going for 8 years as VP yet, south west is one of the poorest region in southern Nigeria apart of Lagos that enjoy federal government financial assistance.

Take a look at the photo below and see for yourselves

Shameful

Which Lagos enjoys Federal Government assistance?
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Starz825(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2022
rippa:

Lagos was developed by federal govt
Just as they are doing in Abuja now
That was what he mearnt
Na u nor gree understand
Jesus' Christ...
Do you even understand what he meant...
Is financial assistance not different from development... The Development you are talking about now na since when

At some point in the past ...Lagos was totally relying on it own income since the FG under OBJ refuse to give them their own share of the federal allocation...

Apart from Lagos there are some other states doing well enough on their own without FG support...

The statement *Financial assistance* is ridiculous...
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Olabode211: 2:35pm On May 03, 2022
or desperate vawulence yahoo yahoo.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by ChoCho54(f): 2:40pm On May 03, 2022
Salvador1:
Star boy turn Yahoo boy.

Deji zukwanu ike.
Hahaha grin

Who delights in evil? Deji or osunbande?
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Salvador1: 2:41pm On May 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hahaha grin

Who delights in evil? Deji or osunbande?
me.

Seeing two afonjas doing pull him down syndrome.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Starz825(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2022
SwissMass:
Is this not better than Igbo women stealing pots of soup
You dey mind the stupid idiot...
As if there are no poor people in the east...
SW is the poorest in the southern region..yet you have igbos in every state in the SW hustling every single day to make a living..

Aw many yorubas did he see in the east hustling...most of them stay back in their state....but igbos are everywhere..my pikin dey Lagos ... because most of their states are empty..no job nothing... .
The numbers of igbos in the SW (not just Lagos) are uncountable.. because there is no money in the east

1 Like

Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by ChoCho54(f): 2:44pm On May 03, 2022
Ttalk:

Why are you blaming him when he has Atiku must cum emotional and thoughtless audience he can sway at will.

Deji, Kperogi and FFK are class of classless crew that care less about their careless talk. since their audience will always swallow every bait thrown at them
I can see Reno is now your hero grin
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Shemadex(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obasanjo ruled for 8 freaking years , Osibanjo is going for 8 years as VP yet, south west is one of the poorest region in southern Nigeria apart of Lagos that enjoy federal government financial assistance.

Shameful
Mumu write up southwest is the poorest it the south by ur mumu thinking abi

Which Lagos are u talking abt that have the help of FG u most be crazy by this ur mental deray write up
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by ChoCho54(f): 2:45pm On May 03, 2022
Salvador1:
me.

Seeing two afonjas doing pull him down syndrome.
I know ooo grin
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Shemadex(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2022
SwissMass:
Is this not better than Igbo women stealing pots of soup
lol abi don't mind that mumu
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 03, 2022
Rinoxy:

Keep shut! It's you and yours that will continue being in permanent suffering! Are u mad?!

Daft negro.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Andytyx(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2022
Oh! Deji so you know how yahoo boys behave when they really need something.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Rinoxy: 2:58pm On May 03, 2022
Icumsa45:

Daft negro.

Retard fool.
Ne'er do well.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Onarabu: 3:00pm On May 03, 2022
Shooyie:
Total waste of time. Unfortunately, Deji doesn't know the duties of a Vice President if not, he will not display his ignorance for the world to see.

God bless you! The guy is so daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by GABRIEL6036: 3:00pm On May 03, 2022
Stupid deji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Kwara1stson: 3:01pm On May 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Shameful
south east is the poverty headquarters of the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Safyqueen: 3:21pm On May 03, 2022
Realist12:
It's just sad that Tinubu also inherited hate from this government. Yet Osinbajo who is part of the government is being exonerated. Such an irony

Don't mind those people. Tinubu will shock them at the primary. Even Buhari himself cannot stop Tinubu except they kill him. Though I am not one of his fans but truth be told, he has and still paying his dues.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by yiagi: 3:43pm On May 03, 2022
Well Deji is right �
It takes one to know one.

You are doing well.

Get top-notch brand logos and flyers for as low as 5k. Quality is assured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by sapele914(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/03/2023-presidency-youre-behaving-like-desperate-yahoo-boy-adeyanju-attacks-osinbajo/
Idiot Adeyanju, go turn your yansh for Atiku.

Nonsense Hypocrite why did you not ask them to lock up your pdp brothers & Jonathan that sold out & handed over our electricity infrastructure to quacks on the 7th day of November 2013, Useless demon, now you want Osinbajo to come & do miracles?
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Kekenary: 4:14pm On May 03, 2022
The same Deji that will wake up one day in the future and say he wants to be President. Abeg, make him go siddan...
Salvador1:
Star boy turn Yahoo boy.

Deji zukwanu ike.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
Rinoxy:

Retard fool.
Ne'er do well.

ASUU graduate, I don't know who the fvck u r but my failures are better than your achievements. Impotent mkpi. Look at yourself, abusing me because of useless leaders selling your future. Black monky.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Idadurun: 4:24pm On May 03, 2022
Deji is the real yahoo boy here
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by olatuns2017: 4:51pm On May 03, 2022

Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by rippa(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2022
Starz825:

Jesus' Christ...
Do you even understand what he meant...
Is financial assistance not different from development... [/b]The Development you are talking about now na since when[b]

At some point in the past ...Lagos was totally relying on it own income since the FG under OBJ refuse to give them their own share of the federal allocation...

Apart from Lagos there are some other states doing well enough on their own without FG support...

The statement *Financial assistance* is ridiculous...
Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for more than 50years until 1991.
80% of the development u are seeing was done or enabled by the federal govt.
Enabled means they created the environment for private sectors to come in.
It's just like moving the capital away from abuja and the state govt that will take over will now b claiming credit of developing Abuja.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by sencekompis: 5:54pm On May 03, 2022
He is a shadow of himself under Buhari, GIVE HIM A REAL CHANCE and see the miracle.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Rinoxy: 6:06pm On May 03, 2022
Icumsa45:

ASUU graduate, I don't know who the fvck u r but my failures are better than your achievements. Impotent mkpi. Look at yourself, abusing me because of useless leaders selling your future. Black monky.
Untrained slowpoke, I don't blame u at all. I'm sure when we were in the uni u were still running without pants. Oponu.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by omoranmilowo: 6:26pm On May 03, 2022
Adeyanju Adeyanju Adeyanju why talking like this. Osibanjo is eligible as others so stop criticizing him. He is not the person in power, just a backup that can not give order on his own.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 03, 2022
Rinoxy:

Untrained slowpoke, I don't blame u at all. I'm sure when we were in the uni u were still running without pants. Oponu.

This is a faceless forum, anybody can be anything. Stop being dàft please. Go and take your pills...
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nauttyprof(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2022
It shows Deji is out of touch with the realities and power play in Nigeria.

He just want to stay relevant by throwing jabs anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator Elect (Photos) / FG Cancels Presidential Scholarship(pressid) / Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.