Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo (27864 Views)

Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / PDP Hails Peter Obi’s Performance At Presidential Debate, Slams Osibanjo / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by emperor863(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Osibanjo and Tinubu are making a mockery of themselves before the northerners

The desperation is something else but I think it will end in premium tears

Obasanjo ruled for 8 freaking years , Osibanjo is going for 8 years as VP yet, south west is one of the poorest region in southern Nigeria apart of Lagos that enjoy federal government financial assistance.

Take a look at the photo below and see for yourselves

Shameful

South west is one of the poorest in the south yet your ancestors could not feed themselves not to talk of feeding their families until they relocated to the south west as economic refugees.

You and you generation are doing the same now and indeed some mad cannibals from your side even claimed that they own Lagos.

You don't know yet, by next month you will know that you and your misguided cannibals have carelessly made yourselves third class citizens in our beloved Nigeria.

Let me remind you, an onion bandit of the socio economic status of your people. Don't weep yet, your weeping starts next month after party primaries.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Prolificgiant(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Osibanjo and Tinubu are making a mockery of themselves before the northerners

The desperation is something else but I think it will end in premium tears

Obasanjo ruled for 8 freaking years , Osibanjo is going for 8 years as VP yet, south west is one of the poorest region in southern Nigeria apart of Lagos that enjoy federal government financial assistance.

Take a look at the photo below and see for yourselves

Shameful
what federal government assistance is lagos enjoying ?? Lagos has been in existence before the amalagamation of the northern and southern region,lagos exitence long before Nigeria its a blessed state on it own. Lagos is even a portugesr name to tell u it has been intact with the western world long before Nigeria
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by kolmart: 8:59pm On May 03, 2022
What is even wrong with this bastard? Lazy youth seeking for recognition
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Ttalk: 9:01pm On May 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
I can see Reno is now your hero grin

Yoruba half cast, leave me o
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Rinoxy: 9:14pm On May 03, 2022
Icumsa45:

This is a faceless forum, anybody can be anything. Stop being dàft please. Go and take your pills...
It's obvious you're sick with no morals at all. It shows from the way u type. Retard.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2022
Slynation:
There is no point defending rubbish...!! Osibanjo presided over the affairs of the nation for months when Buhari was deteriorating in health yet he did nothing, I don't think if he had shared how to resolve the power issues with his fellow Kingsman Babatunda Fashola he would have rejected his ideas, Fashola promised Nigerian heaven on earth when appointed as a minister of power...

Deji might be foolish like you claimed but get the message and leave the messenger....!!

What do you think he could have done in a month as an acting president?
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Slynation(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2022
Thanksful:

What do you think he could have done in a month as an acting president?
As a vice, he has some level of powers to atleast influence decisions...but he did absolutely nothing, history would always have it under his watch as a vice, Nigeria was nothing to write home about...!!
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 03, 2022
Ttalk:

Why are you blaming him when he has Atiku must cum emotional and thoughtless audience he can sway at will.

Deji, Kperogi and FFK are class of classless crew that care less about their careless talk. since their audience will always swallow every bait thrown at them

Most Nigerians don't think. Just tell them something and they will swallow it hook, line and sinker. Lack of exposure is also a factor. There are many people that haven't crossed their local government before to experience how things work outside their small world.

Those men ride on the waves of ignorant people like that. Sometimes we rescue a handful by educating them sha.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 03, 2022
Slynation:
As a vice, he has some level of powers to atleast influence decisions...but he did absolutely nothing, history would always have it under his watch as a vice, Nigeria was nothing to write home about...!!

First of all you don't know how government work. Majority of the citizens of this nation doesn't know that is what they blame the wrong people.

First, do you know the vice does have a single vote cast to him or her.

Secondly, the vice doesn't have any electoral power and influence.

How tell me where you think he got the some power to influence anything in government?
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Slynation(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2022
Thanksful:

First of all you don't know how government work. Majority of the citizens of this nation doesn't know that is what they blame the wrong people.

First, do you know the vice does have a single vote cast to him or her.

Secondly, the vice doesn't have any electoral power and influence.

How tell me where you think he got the some power to influence anything in government?
I should be the one saying you don't even know anything about government for having the temerity to say the 2nd in command in a whole country doesn't have any influence...

Fvck:::::I'm outta here
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Obainomilano: 11:16pm On May 03, 2022
SwissMass:
Deji adeyanju the PDP bastard
... because he said the truth that is why or is he wrong to ask osibanjo why he did not use his power intelligence to give us power now or at least advice his master on how to do so....If you continue putting party ahead of the national interest and well-being of this great country then I promise you will die a miserable death
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Obainomilano: 11:20pm On May 03, 2022
SwissMass:
Is this not better than Igbo women stealing pots of soup
at least they are stealing it in enugu but your ancestors are stealing there own from their refugee camp in Chad and niger republic I pray your paymaster win again so that by the time bandits are done with you you will be hussling for gateman job in Nigel for shelter...tribal bigot
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Heffalump(m): 12:13am On May 04, 2022
It's now clear that Tinubu paid Deji to destabilise Osibanjo
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by kelly72: 6:49am On May 04, 2022
Shooyie:
Total waste of time. Unfortunately, Deji doesn't know the duties of a Vice President if not, he will not display his ignorance for the world to see.

This VP is the head of Buhari's Economic Management team, in charge of running the economy for at least 6 years plus.

Why is he not boasting about his achievements Tori Olohun?

He is just forcing himself on he simply can't do.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by kingPhidel(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2022
Speaking from experience. That was how you behaved when you joined yahoo biz at first that’s why it’s easier to know when one is behaving like you. Rubbish talk.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Shooyie: 12:12pm On May 04, 2022
kelly72:

This VP is the head of Buhari's Economic Management team, in charge of running the economy for at least 6 years plus.

Why is he not boasting about his achievements Tori Olohun?

He is just forcing himself on he simply can't do.

Lol! Okay.
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 04, 2022
Slynation:
I should be the one saying you don't even know anything about government for having the temerity to say the 2nd in command in a whole country doesn't have any influence...

Fvck:::::I'm outta here

Lol! His not second in command. For you not to know this shows you lack basic knowledge of governance.

A quick assignment for you.

Name the:

First citizen of Nigeria:

Second citizen of Nigeria:
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 04, 2022
Slynation:

Can you give us two examples of vice presidents that used such power to influence decisions?
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Slynation(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Lol! His not second in command. For you not to know this shows you lack basic knowledge of governance.

A quick assignment for you.

Name the:

First citizen of Nigeria:

Second citizen of Nigeria:
Better go and retrieved all the necessary fees you paid in any center of learning because you have been scammed...grin

On a second thought, Lets say when others were seriously learning, you skipped classes to pluck mangoes...
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 04, 2022
Slynation:
Better go and retrieved all the necessary fees you paid in any center of learning because you have been scammed...grin

On a second thought, Lets say when others were seriously learning, you skipped classes to pluck mangoes...

Since you don't want to learn as a typical know it all. I will leave you to your foolishness. They will not tell you when you say it outside. You will just become a comedian.

Enjoy your new celebrity status
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Slynation(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Since you don't want to learn as a typical know it all. I will leave you to your foolishness. They will not tell you when you say it outside. You will just become a comedian.

Enjoy your new celebrity status
You are just an ignorant fellow that needs to unlearn to relearn something...You don't even know the second citizen of your country and the power they will but very quick to support rubbish...!! This country is like this because of people like you, better go back to your current affairs and stop disgracing your surname...!!
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by Nobody: 9:31am On May 06, 2022
Slynation:
You are just an ignorant fellow that needs to unlearn to relearn something...You don't even know the second citizen of your country and the power they will but very quick to support rubbish...!! This country is like this because of people like you, better go back to your current affairs and stop disgracing your surname...!!

I am willing to learn. Oya school me. What are the powers of a vice president?
Re: 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Aviation Minister Sirika Lands In DSS Custody Over Nigeria Air Launch / Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) / The Consensus Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.