Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Your Business Is Failing Maybe Because You Do Not Know The Best Time To Sell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Business Is Failing Maybe Because You Do Not Know The Best Time To Sell (110 Views)

The Political Reason Why The Enaira Digital Currency Is Failing / We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Business Is Failing Maybe Because You Do Not Know The Best Time To Sell by Robinrul(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2022
THE GREAT DISCOVERY

The Best Time To Make A Sale is “Right after making a sale”

Here’s why!

As a salesman, have you ever wondered why you suddenly feel terrific about yourself…. I mean like a superman immediately after making a sale?

The reason is; At that point, your self esteem goes up, making you like yourself more and feel like a winner.

That is why when you reach out to speak to the next prospect feeling terrific about yourself, you will perform at your very best and will eventually close the sale

There will be something about you that has a powerful effect on the prospect…

That positive attitude and confidence you display, will eventually trigger desire at a subconscious level and will propel your prospect to buy from you…

So when next you land your first sale of the day, transfer that energy and enthusiasm to the next, and then the next…

Want to know more about this?
You can Connect with me via my profile or comment section and I’ll do well to reach out

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Services - Tech2globe / Help! Bloggers Your Attention Is Needed / RED FLAGS: Client Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.