Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Have You Ever Tried Using Charm To Get What You Want? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Tried Using Charm To Get What You Want? (445 Views)

A Magical Charm To Access Many Countries Of The World / Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him / Who Has Tried Using Solo Ads To Promote Clickbank Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Tried Using Charm To Get What You Want? by buttlover(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2022
So i was going back home from salah celebration yesterday, I saw a roadside Charm vendor. I saw some young boys clustering round the man. I was urged to ask him for some charm but something held me back. I immediately left.

This country is too hard nowadays. Have anyone patronized Charm vendors before? Please share
Re: Have You Ever Tried Using Charm To Get What You Want? by 4teenblaq: 1:37pm On May 03, 2022
I don't believe there is anything like charm that can hypnotized someone....
Re: Have You Ever Tried Using Charm To Get What You Want? by DoggoneDogg: 1:43pm On May 03, 2022
This question should be directed to girls. Nigerian girls and charms na 5 & 6.
Re: Have You Ever Tried Using Charm To Get What You Want? by tillaman(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Tried Using Charm To Get What You Want? by nifemi25(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2022
In other words are you trying to tell me there is no charm ? Oga there is confirmed Charm just that scammers are 70% while 30% are just with the original
Re: Have You Ever Tried Using Charm To Get What You Want? by jamace(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2022
Yahoo boys will answer this question very well... wink
Re: Have You Ever Tried Using Charm To Get What You Want? by AMI3(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2022
Me I hate slavery. I don't want anything that will tell me when to knack my babe and when not knack. Abba.
J no fit sub for rubbish. I want to b free from bondage.

If u subscribe for charm the next time u will think of money rituals.

Most of the people that are mad today no be say they born with it or na drug
It is because they didn't keep to oath they took.

Becarefull because once ur brain is off to reset it na wahala.

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Mistakenly Sent 111,230 Instead Of 11230 To Shark Loan App / CBN New Naira Designs: Implications / Kilishi Meat Supply Readily Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.