Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Inability To Concentrate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inability To Concentrate (485 Views)

Would You Concentrate If She Were To Be Your Teacher / Areas To Concentrate For Use Of English This Coming Jamb / Pls Help Me! Inability To Concentrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inability To Concentrate by Wayne4uall(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
my younger brother is facing a problem, which is inability to concentrate, he get distracted easyly, when ever is in class, he has try all wat he could do to control his mind but they ar not working. He told me about it becouse he dont want to fail again. Guys pls any help i want to bail him out
Re: Inability To Concentrate by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
Wayne4uall:

my younger brother is facing a problem, which is inability to concentrate, he[b] get [/b]distracted easyly, when ever is in class, he has try all wat he could do to control his mind but they ar not working. He told me about it becouse he [b]dont [/b]want to fail again. Guys pls any help i want to bail him out

With the above, don't even offer to help him.You can take him to a psychological examination though.

(1) (Reply)

Study In The Usa / University Of Jos Post-ume Registration To Commence On Monday(1st August, 2011) / On-campus Contract Job (all Federal And State University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.