Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,695 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Have Never Heard Any Word Of Prophecy. Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Never Heard Any Word Of Prophecy. Why? (146 Views)

Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka / Why Have I Never Heard Any Nigerian Practicing New Age Religion / Biblical Prophecy: Why The World Will End On Sept. 23 - Christian Numerologists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Heard Any Word Of Prophecy. Why? by ElasticStone(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2022
I am 27 years old and have been a devoted Christian for years but no man of God has every given me a word of prophecy. Even if we are only 20 in a gathering, 19 people could receive prophetic words but when ever they lay their hands on me, they don’t say anything. Is it that my future is not bright or what? angry It is so discouraging.

Even if I stand and wave in church so the pastor/minister will notice me, it just never happens. Recently, a well respected young apostle was coming to my friend’s place and I was told he sees into everybody’s life. This gingered me to go but the guy still didn’t see anything. It is getting worrying. I am beginning to feel I don’t have anything meaningful in my future and it is so saddening. Pls I need honest truth and not pacifications.

Cc: OAM4J, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: I Have Never Heard Any Word Of Prophecy. Why? by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On May 03, 2022
ElasticStone:
I am 27 years old and have been a devoted Christian for years but no man of God has every given me a word of prophecy. Even if we are only 20 in a gathering, 19 people could receive prophetic words but when ever they lay their hands on me, they don’t say anything. Is it that my future is not bright or what? angry It is so discouraging.
1. Be happy instead you were spared the delusions of men which have absolutely nothing to do with God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of Dream About Accident / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/05/2022 / Thread For Prayer From The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.