Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka (30259 Views)

CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2023
The spiritual director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, AMEN, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has warned those attacking him, especially on social media, that he will keep talking.

He insisted that social media cannot control the voice of prophecy.

Mbaka’s statement was contained in a video posted on the ministry’s Facebook page.

The video was recorded while the cleric was ministering in one of his church programmes.

The fiery cleric said God reveals the future through vision, and people will see it.

Apparently referring to Peter Obi’s loss in the 2023 presidential election, Mbaka said:

”Please, if the gift you have is not genuine, ask God for the real one; stop fabricating things. When there is a lot of noise on social media, then somebody begins to speak because you think that if millions of people are speaking of somebody, that means the majority will win the vote. No, it is a different thing from prophecy and vision.

”In a vision, God will reveal to you the future. You will see it. It was so clear. Even in the time of Jonathan, I told him, look at what the Holy Spirit says you should do, ‘remove this person if you want to win the election. If you don’t remove him, you will lose, and Buhari will take over'”.

”People will never understand Father Mbaka, and they will begin to talk rubbish on social media. Whether you understand me or not, I will keep talking.

”Social media cannot control the voice of prophecy because, in the end, it will happen the way God said it must happen,” he said.

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/08/peter-obi-social-media-cannot-control-voice-of-prophecy-fr-mbaka/

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Corridon: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
This man should remove his cassock and join politics if he thinks it is easy. Millions of Mbaka cannot do what Obi did.

205 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by TemplarLandry: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
I'm sure Obillini and his followers have realized that incessant lying and online brigandage Can't make him President.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by pandoragirigory: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe Reverend father Mbaka is always looking for the troubles of Peter Obi miscreants, he always want to taunt IPOB cannibals

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Jennie002: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Make una free the Man now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Toluwanise247(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Pastor Chris lie to his members that God show him obi ……. I watch the video on YouTube.
Bishop Oyedepo too was supporting him openly forgetting he father to many politicians, now their eyes are open. Is now clear that many pastors and man of God teach their ideas thinking is revelation.
Let everyone of us sit again and think over our spirituality. Many fake prophecy has weakened many believers faith.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by wwwkaycom(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2023
Father Mbaka

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by jmoore(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Pulpit armed robbers!
Only the gull¡ble vu|tures can fall for this dude.

Mbaka gave a prophecy that Nnamani will not win 2nd tenure as a governor. But Nnamani won.

Mbaka said Buhari will turn things around for Nigeria. He went to Asorock and blackmailed Buhari to give him contract. It did not work and he instantly became bishop of Nnamdi Kanu.

After watching the video of him trying to manipulate Peter Obi, I was convinced Mbaka na Pastor yahoo yahoo. He asked for donation and Obi demanded to know the name of the project that needs donation. Instead of naming the project, he called Obi a stingy man. As if he gave Obi money to keep for him.

91 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by ican2020: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2023
God’s judgment will begin from the house of God

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by 35824L: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2023
I just like this priest and how he relegates obi every election season grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Superwave16320: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2023
That is because he is not supporting the cursed bastard Pandora criminal Peter Obi but fake pastor with fake prophecies like Enenche Oyebuchi Oyedepo Oyakilome n host if foolish others should not be derobbed even with their lies as prophecy.

Tell me which one of them will not be in jail by now if their lies disguise as fraud is probed

Corridon:
This man should remove his cassock and join politics if he thinks it is easy. Millions of Mbaka cannot do what Obi did.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Superwave16320: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2023
He also said Ebele n Pandora Peter Obi will not win but your brain can't comprehend that.

You can labour in vain to death his prophecy that Peter Obi will never be president as come to past.

jmoore:
Pulpit armed robbers!
Only the gull¡ble vu|tures can fall for this dude.

Mbaka gave a prophecy that Nnamani will not win 2nd tenure as a governor. But Nnamani won.

Mbaka said Buhari will turn things around for Nigeria. He went to Asorock and blackmailed Buhari to give him contract. It did not work and he instantly became bishop of Nnamdi Kanu.

After watching the video of him trying to manipulate Peter Obi, I was convinced Mbaka na Pastor yahoo yahoo. He asked for donation and Obi demanded to know the name of the project that needs donation. Instead of naming the project, he called Obi a stingy man. As if he gave Obi money to keep for him.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by jmoore(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Superwave16320:
He also said Ebele n Pandora Peter Obi will not win but your brain can't comprehend that

Your brain can't detect a guess work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Minime10(f): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Who be this fakery again😏
You no see your mate for Benue State Rev. Fr. Alia, who had picked a party nomination form, contested election and won, and he is now a governor🙄

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by GeneralPula: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
The spiritual director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, AMEN, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has warned those attacking him, especially on social media, that he will keep talking

The uncultured people are at it again..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by LemmeWalk: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mbaka why? Go and sit down pls...or come out in the open and contest your state's guber election like monastic brother winning with church at Benue State

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by BossGerald: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm sure Obillini and his followers have realized that incessant lying and online brigandage Can't make him President.

Why don't you quietly support your vigorously shaking and urinating machine drug lord??

Are you that shameless??

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by vowiski(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Pastor Chris lie to his members that God show him obi ……. I watch the video on YouTube.
Bishop Oyedepo too was supporting him openly forgetting he father to many politicians, now their eyes are open. Is now clear that many pastors and man of God teach their ideas thinking is revelation.
Let everyone of us sit again and think over our spirituality. Many fake prophecy has weakened many believers faith.

Bloody liar …

You surly have comprehension problems …

None of these anointed men of God openly endorsed any candidate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Aquila99: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Corridon:

By betraying atiku n making him lose presidency. Wch oda tyn OBI do?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Johnsown1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Where did he mention obi's name in that sermon. Some of your lies will catch up with you guys soon

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Aquila99: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
LemmeWalk:
Mbaka why? Go and sit down pls...or come out in the open and contest your state's guber election like monastic brother winning with church at Benue State

So everyone must contest for governorship before making impact?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by GetSenseNow: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
It's one thing to steal a mandate, it's another to retain the mandate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Raskimonojendor: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
GetSenseNow:
It's one thing to steal a mandate, it's another to retain the mandate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by YourNextLevel(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
I just don't want to talk shaa
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by gentposh: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
cthcvjyh
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by DMerciful(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
When will black man know that religion is a scam?
So God in his wisdom removed GEJ and brought a monumental disaster Bubu? Was Nigeria better for it?

God has left man with the intellect he gave us to control our destinies, if we cannot use our head, God cannot spoonfeed us.

Mbaka is a fraud!

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Tunasco4u(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by paramakina202: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Toluwanise247:

When you rig election to win is that the will of God or INEC and the cabals?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by tunwumi: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Humm.

This is one of the prophet that still remains on earth. He is not intimidated by what people say. When he says something contrary to peoples opinion the crucify him but comeback to understand he's just being truthful.

May God grant us more prophet with real calling and courage to speak the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by alphaconde(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
anywhere i hear prophesy or prophet i run

when i was just leaving NYSC one prophet told me i will buy a car that year.

Tru tru after NYSC small money enter my hand i run go buy motor

My people that motor nearly kill me

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by treatise: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
Corridon:
Or concentrate on his pure water business.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.