Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Garanntor Hosting Company Is Not Accessible. HELP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Garanntor Hosting Company Is Not Accessible. HELP (539 Views)

Garanntor Hosting Company Is Not Accessible. Pls Help. / What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? / Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garanntor Hosting Company Is Not Accessible. HELP by Ignyte(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2022
I use garanntor hosting for a client and for the past few weeks, I have been suffering. Yesterday morning the client received a MySQL error that the tmp server had an error code in the wp-config. The issue was that, It was only me that had access to the Cpanel and I did not make any changes to the said file.

I sent a mail, sent a message on Instagram, went on LinkedIn all to no avail. I tried to login to my cpanel and the link was offline. I also tried to open my cpanel from their dashboard and it is unavailable.

I waited for evening to reach just for me to be getting Database Error when I visit the site. Now I cannot access the site and client is on my neck.

Worst part is that I just need them to provide a phone number so that I can tell a new host to contact them and transfer my files. mrgaranntor should fall out. No be all this rubbish.

I will pay for service and not be able to sleep well just because somebody did not do their job.

Last month, these guys just woke up and said my domain and hosting has expired, something that is due next year.

I am tired. Client is losing deals. I don't know what to say again sef
Re: Garanntor Hosting Company Is Not Accessible. HELP by olu122: 8:19pm On May 03, 2022
Kindly contact us

Re: Garanntor Hosting Company Is Not Accessible. HELP by ify01: 10:44am On May 04, 2022
I have always recommended Usijali Hosting for more than just a reliable web development experience.

Quite sadly, you had to learn the same lesson as me, that peace of mind is the utmost priority for us as web devs. I hope though, that this don't land you in court like it almost did me.

But one truth is, IF your websites are not yet on Usijali Hosting, you're not just making a big mistake of gambling with your peace of mind, but also really missing out of a whole lot. 2GB disk space and 5GB bandwidth at N510 for three months is no joke.

Time has thought me that reliable hosting doesn't have to be so expensive. Because expensive is not always quality.

Aside recommending you try out Usijali Hosting, I'll also advice that you use CodeGuard automatic backups for your websites. It saves one the stress of a restless mind in times of emergencies.

www.usijalihosting.com

Please, do take things calmly. This storm will pass too. My empathies.
Re: Garanntor Hosting Company Is Not Accessible. HELP by me123456: 10:20am On May 09, 2022
Good morning.
My name is Omotunde and I happen to have registered some domain with garanntor hosting.
At the moment, I am frustrated.
After having remitted to their Zenith Bank Account in respect of gilladenigeria.com even before expiry, it was suspended.
This happened on the 7th this Month.
I have opened a ticked and written several mail to no avail.
The domain remains suspended.
I really do not understand.
Can anybody please help.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepa! See Website Humm / Authentic 4g Kinston Flash Drive Crazy Cheap / Web Serchers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.