Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials (1420 Views)

Garanntor Hosting Company Is Not Accessible. HELP / Garanntor Hosting Company Is Not Accessible. Pls Help. / What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by ibietela2(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
For almost a month now Garanntor Nigeria has been hosting contents that does not belong to their client, i got the shock of my life when i say there copyright infringement page EMPTY. I have filed DMCA twice yet to action from them, they only suspend the site and later they will enable it again.

All hosts even indian host complied except these guys

Does anyone know there top executive or something?

Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by hostkobo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
@Ibietela2

Pls clarify, what do you mean by "For almost a month now Garanntor Nigeria has been hosting contents that does not belong to their client,"

Do you mean the content on your website changed without your consent?

regards
HK
Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by ibietela2(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
hostkobo:
@Ibietela2

Pls clarify, what do you mean by "For almost a month now Garanntor Nigeria has been hosting contents that does not belong to their client,"

Do you mean the content on your website changed without your consent?

regards
HK

Their client copied 250 articles from my site to their server (his site)
Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by myproboy: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
ibietela2:

Their client copied 250 articles from my site to their server (his site)
so how does guarantor happens to h aid clients when the client is the one that copies the contents.

copy and paste is every where. even naijaloaded copy CNN, BBC, TechCrunch etc. you are acting as if you don't know how this things is done. the client is copy pasting, not guarantor. so talk to the blogger that is copy pasting your articles.

you are very funny. I even went to your health blog and did a plagiarism check on most of your articles and found out you did copy other health blogs sites.

so why are you trying to exaggerate as if guarantor is the one that told the client to copy and paste.
Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by ibietela2(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
myproboy:
so how does guarantor happens to h aid clients when the client is the one that copies the contents.

copy and paste is every where. even naijaloaded copy CNN, BBC, TechCrunch etc. you are acting as if you don't know how this things is done. the client is copy pasting, not guarantor. so talk to the blogger that is copy pasting your articles.

you are very funny. I even went to your health blog and did a plagiarism check on most of your articles and found out you did copy other health blogs sites.

so why are you trying to exaggerate as if guarantor is the one that told the client to copy and paste.

The bolded, you are a very big liar, provide proof to where i copied other blogs on HEALTH articles.

Am sure you have no idea how DMCA works, so you had to say rubbish.

I am not CNN, BBC or techcrunch.... They have excess resources, rankings, etc... Me i don't so i won't allow people to go about spoiling things for me.

I have tried every means to contact the blogger but such info is not available and the available ones are not working, since you don't know how they are aiding him, i will advise you go and read the RULES.

When a copyright infringement is filed the host disable access to such until counter claims or removal is done. Do not think i came online last year.
Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by lovetree: 6:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Uncle please go and sit down. So it is garanntor's fault someone copied things from your website. People copy from websites. Stop blaming people that are not at fault abeg and so something

ibietela2:
For almost a month now Garanntor Nigeria has been hosting contents that does not belong to their client, i got the shock of my life when i say there copyright infringement page EMPTY. I have filed DMCA twice yet to action from them, they only suspend the site and later they will enable it again.

Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by ibietela2(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2019
lovetree:
Uncle please go and sit down. So it is garanntor's fault someone copied things from your website. People copy from websites. Stop blaming people that are not at fault abeg and so something

Aunty you go and sit up please, did i say it's there fault? My issue with them is that they have failed to act several times
Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by mrgaranntor: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Hello @ibietala. This issue was brought to our notice by you when you made complaints few weeks back. The client was suspended, however, he was asked if he copied materials from you and he replied No.As there's no way to prove the actual source of the content. Garanntor is not at liberty to suspend sites for no reason. However, if you are sure the materials were really copied from you, kindly lay your complaints with DMCA which protects copyright materials online.Nigeria also has a copyright law, You may also prosecute the client if need be, we can then follow whatever verdict is pronounced by the court of law.

ibietela2:

Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by fastseo: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Copy and paste is a serious offense and should not be taken lightly..

If you have the finance just little $ then you subscribe with https://dmcablaster.com/ and let them help you flush out that domain from the web.
His ranking will be gone and his domain will be useless after just 2 months.

Just 99$, please dont go to the court just 99$ then they will not only destroy the ranking but can inject malicious code into the website, send bots to crash devalue the webpage SEO before getting in touch with the host.... The hosting account will and must comply.

https://dmcablaster.com/ that's the solution
Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by ibietela2(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
mrgaranntor:
Hello @ibietala. This issue was brought to our notice by you when you made complaints few weeks back. The client was suspended, however, he was asked if he copied materials from you and he replied No.As there's no way to prove the actual source of the content. Garanntor is not at liberty to suspend sites for no reason. However, if you are sure the materials were really copied from you, kindly lay your complaints with DMCA which protects copyright materials online.Nigeria also has a copyright law, You may also prosecute the client if need be, we can then follow whatever verdict is pronounced by the court of law.

The client said NO and you believe it without investigation with the URLS submitted, even my logo was copied.

The same client that finally responded to his email
Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by lovetree: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
We are not the ones to do the investigation @ibietela. Kindly lay your complaints with the necessary bodies that will do that. We will thereafter carry out any verdict pronounced.

ibietela2:

The client said NO and you believe it without investigation with the URLS submitted, even my logo was copied.

The same client that finally responded to his email
Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by ibietela2(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
mrgaranntor:

lovetree:
We are not the ones to do the investigation @ibietela. Kindly lay your complaints with the necessary bodies that will do that. We will thereafter carry out any verdict pronounced.

I have filed 3 DMCA sent you messages and links via chat and email and even called, all you do is suspend the site and enable it there after simply because he said NO, where is his counter claim to my claim?
Re: Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials by ibietela2(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
I asked you people a simple question... When you come to my house and then you make a search with your company name and you started seeing your company items and properties in my house what will you do?

(1) (Reply)

Forum Website Like NL / Website Owners,here's A Deal / Pls I Need A Hacking Tutorial Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.