Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Help! Glaucoma Is Gradually Blinding Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Glaucoma Is Gradually Blinding Me (378 Views)

The Silent Blindness: Glaucoma Is Treatable / Lagos State Government Marks World Glaucoma Day (Photos) / Forever Vision - Cataract And Glaucoma Supplement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Glaucoma Is Gradually Blinding Me by nnamdi65(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2022
good day all,
Please I need strong recommendation.

I went to hospital last month for eye checkup after I've noticed I'm having blur site (sometimes)

I went to Niger optical services
After few test,I bought eye drop, capsule and sun/light protection glasses as they recommended.
I was told I have glaucoma.

I went to national Hospital, they did about 8 test before they could tell me it's glaucoma and still ask me to do extra 2 test at another hospital and gave me just eye drop and ask me to stop using the one I for from the other eye clinic and told me I can use the glasses after I also the eye glass test (I forgot the official name for that)

But guys, it's get worst daily
I notice I can do without glasses or feel less pain only well I sleep very well (excesses sleep - maybe I do alot of night excercise that will get me tired to sleep like that)

Please I need help!
I'm 28, just got married o.
(The eye issue was at result of sharp objects throwed at me when we were small and it's manifesting now)

Can anyone recommend me to a very good clinic, drugs, diet, any good recommendation help me reduce eye pressure and improve sight vision

This stuff pains alot and my eye is gradually turning deep red

Please help
Re: Help! Glaucoma Is Gradually Blinding Me by Menance: 3:33pm On May 03, 2022
Opthalmologists should be in better position to handle this. Sorry about this

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Body Odor Permanently Naturally At Home / Easy Ways To Reduce Blood Sugar Level Without Taking Drugs / Things You Were Never Told About Alligator Pepper (ose Oji)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.