Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe (21758 Views)

Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup / PSG Prepare To Sign £150m Erling Haaland To Replace Mbappe / Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Kingozymandias(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2022
paulolee:

na star boy, he is good, a goal scorer, gat many years ahead and.most especially, he is a hustler and very hungry for goals
he should make d move asap when mbappe leaves, its a better news than that rumors of cr7 coming to paris instead of playing conference league next season..
him de find soft landing to play UCL football next season but he CNT help his united play dt same UCL football..
u cnt eat ur cake n still have it na...PSG will be very stupid to even think about dt cr7 deal n i never believed it

Bro, you talk toooooo much for a man... See all you typed, what no one asked you? Kai ... A man who's emouth leaks is finished in life... Learn to keep silent and speak only when necessary.

You girlfriend must hate you with a passion for this habit.
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Kingcalls: 6:30pm On May 03, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

How about his assists and chances created?

What did the created chances lead to... messi fans always looking for irrelevant stats to keep him relevant.... created chances that lead to psg booing him and calling him a flop... y cant u guys just say the truth for once ... messi failed woefully this season ... even Neymar that missed 4 months have scored 11 league goals
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by lexy2014: 6:30pm On May 03, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

Your first question doesn't make sense and repeating it won't make it make sense.

Is it Modric's 2 goals that made Madrid win La Liga?

Prof, e be like say the questions hard u:

Is it the GOATs 4 goals that made PSG win the title this season? Simple yes or no

Isn't better to say that osihmen going to PSG will be an upgrade for the GOAT that is if he doesn't steal the shine from him like mbappe did?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Slynation(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2022
Kingcalls:

If not for Ronaldo, Manchester will be struggling with Aston villa and Newcastle for position.... messi dint improve psg in anyway ....he even missed a crucial penalty that sent them packing....
If not for Ronaldo Yen yen yen, we have been hearing that ever since grin But PSG didn't win the league last season without Messi...grin

So how would you convince a layman who has more influence between both of them...grin

Without Messi- No League 1 title
With Messi- League title

Without Ronaldo- 2nd Position
With Ronaldo- 6th Position

You also have the option of running away from this thread...grin
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Kingcalls: 6:37pm On May 03, 2022
Slynation:
If not for Ronaldo Yen yen yen, we have been hearing that ever since grin But PSG didn't win the league last season without Messi...grin

So how would you convince a layman who has more influence between both of them...grin

Without Messi- No League 1 title
With Messi- League title

Without Ronaldo- 2nd Position
With Ronaldo- 6th Position

You also have the option of running away from this thread...grin

Psg without Messi final and semi final CL
Psg with messu round of 16
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by colossus91(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2022
robosky02:
Everyone wants him

Man united, Arsenal and even money bag New Castile too

But heavy weight PSG is here after all he is not new to the French league 1.

But he needs to think well so he doesn't spoil it... Last time I said stay with Lille one more season but he moved.... And they won the French league.
And now again.... I think he needs to give Napoli another season ...cos he is yet to win anything

Pictures: the hottest name in the market now

Napoli can’t win serie A bro
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by ProfessorAlex: 6:42pm On May 03, 2022
Kingcalls:

What did the created chances lead to... messi fans always looking for irrelevant stats to keep him relevant.... created chances that lead to psg booing him and calling him a flop... y cant u guys just say the truth for once ... messi failed woefully this season ... even Neymar that missed 4 months have scored 11 league goals
Would you say Modric failed this season?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by ProfessorAlex: 6:45pm On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Prof, e be like say the questions hard u:

Is it the GOATs 4 goals that made PSG win the title this season? Simple yes or no

Isn't better to say that osihmen going to PSG will be an upgrade for the GOAT that is if he doesn't steal the shine from him like mbappe did?

You think boxing people into a corner, determining the question question answer the person must give you is being smart, it isn't.
First of, your question is wrong in the sense that it narrows down every football contribution into "goals"..
But still I'll indulge you, it isn't just his 4 goals that contributed to PSG winning the trophy, his assists and chances created too.
Now answer mine, is it Modric's 2 goals that helped Madrid win the La Liga this season?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by zedegit: 6:54pm On May 03, 2022
Werey they say you will be replacing Mbappe so don't do your bicycle kick o.

Congratulations my love.

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by lexy2014: 6:56pm On May 03, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

You think boxing people into a corner, determining the question question answer the person must give you is being smart, it isn't.
First of, your question is wrong in the sense that it narrows down every football contribution into "goals"..
But still I'll indulge you, it isn't just his 4 goals that contributed to PSG winning the trophy, his assists and chances created too.
Now answer mine, is it Modric's 2 goals that helped Madrid win the La Liga this season?

Prof, you still haven't answered the questions. Na another matter u de drag:

1 Like

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by ProfessorAlex: 6:59pm On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Prof, you still haven't answered the questions. Na another matter u de drag:

"It isn't just his 4goals, but his goals, assists and chances created" doesn't answer your question?
Ok, NO..
His 4 goals didn't contribute to them winning the trophy.
And YES, Osihmen going to PSG will be an upgrade for Messi.
Are you satisfied now?

Answer mine.
Did Modric flop this season?
Did he contribute to Madrid winning La Liga?

BTW, I expect Yes or No answers like I just gave you.
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Kingcalls: 7:03pm On May 03, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

Would you say Modric failed this season?

U are decieving urself... not me
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Realhommie(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2022
blowjohn:
Without the mind the body weight don't even mean nothing
Let's take three brothers and put them in the bing or something
Who's gon' survive the wise man, the fool or the warrior?
Well if all of their minds are chisel, then all of them

Stay chisel by Nas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVEFsDOfdE
My Niqqa NAS......

1 Like

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by lexy2014: 7:05pm On May 03, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

"It isn't just his 4goals, but his goals, assists and chances created" doesn't answer your question?
Ok, NO..
His 4 goals didn't contribute to them winning the trophy.
And YES, Osihmen going to PSG will be an upgrade for Messi.
Are you satisfied now?

Answer mine.
Did Modric flop this season?
Did he contribute to Madrid winning La Liga?

BTW, I expect Yes or No answers like I just gave you.

Better. How will Osihmen going to PSG will be an upgrade for Messi? Isn't it the other way around?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by ProfessorAlex: 7:06pm On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Better. How will Osihmen going to PSG will be an upgrade for Messi? Isn't it the other way around?
I answered 2 of your questions..
Read my reply again.
I gave you No and YES answers to your two questions.

You didn't see my own questions?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by lexy2014: 7:09pm On May 03, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

I answered 2 of your questions..
Read my reply again.

You didn't see my own questions?

Which your question? Has it got anything to do with osihmen going to PSG and playing alongside Messi?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by ProfessorAlex: 7:11pm On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Which your question? Has it got any5tondo with osihmen going to PSG and playing alongside Messi?

How will Osihmen going to PSG will be an upgrade for Messi? Isn't it the other way around?
Lol..
I agree, it will be an upgrade for Messi.

You asked if Messi's 4 goals contributed to PSG lifting the trophy?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by lexy2014: 7:13pm On May 03, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

Lol..
I agree, it will be an upgrade for Messi.

You asked if Messi's 4 goals contributed to PSG lifting the trophy?

So which question are u talking about?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by ProfessorAlex: 7:17pm On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Can we make it Yes or No like you said?

These 2 seem like 2 different questions to me BTW..

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by ProfessorAlex: 7:18pm On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

That aside, did Messi contribute to PSG winning the trophy or not?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by lexy2014: 7:22pm On May 03, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

Can we make it Yes or No like you said?

These 2 seem like 2 different questions to me BTW..

Does your question have anything to do with osihmen going to PSG to play alongside Messi?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by lexy2014: 7:24pm On May 03, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

That aside, did Messi contribute to PSG winning the trophy or not?

I don't know. You tell me
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Rivguydee(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2022
The only problem you will have is people will expect you to pass the ball to Messi
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by GiftCardTrade1: 8:35pm On May 03, 2022
This will be a good one if it is true
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by pswglobal(m): 5:59am On May 04, 2022
Replacing mbappe with oshimen does not align well. U don't compare manual gearbox with automatic gearbox.

Don't waste ur hard earned money buying new automatic transmission because not all automatic transmission problems are major issue, contact us let's run a comprehensive gearbox diagnostic test and we tell u whether to replace d gearbox or not.

Check my profile now and get instant response.
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2022
theophorus:
Why sell your Range Sport to buy Corolla?
If your Range Sport says you can't maintain him again why not keep your money in Bank until a Worthy Machine becomes available?

..... and be trekking to work in the mean time cool
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by kechywillz(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2022
Every player now is 100million
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Virgo3: 11:53am On May 04, 2022
paulolee:

lolz..begging a 37 year old man to come join anoda 34 year old man?? PSG no be italian league dt habors old legs so dt talk is trash..
the only player PSG is begging is mbappe n wen he leaves, oshimhen comes in, make ur man stay EPL n break more records in conference league..
he is so good and a goal machine but no big team in Europe is planning to get him for free bcoz dem don see say na scam him be..
first it was rumors of PSG, this week na Madrid, maybe next week go be arsenal bt las las e must play dt conference bcox clubs eyes don open
shey you dy hear yourself PSG that wants to sell neymar what will they dy now do to your chop grass goat lol knowing fully well mbappe is leaving so nah Ur messi go carry team
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by paulolee(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2022
Virgo3:
shey you dy hear yourself PSG that wants to sell neymar what will they dy now do to your chop grass goat lol knowing fully well mbappe is leaving so nah Ur messi go carry team
PSG cnt sell neyma if mbappe leaves...even if they do, the team go still de win games...
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by robosky02(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
robosky02:
Everyone wants him

Man united, Arsenal and even money bag New Castile too

But heavy weight PSG is here after all he is not new to the French league 1.

But he needs to think well so he doesn't spoil it... Last time I said stay with Lille one more season but he moved.... And they won the French league.
And now again.... I think he needs to give Napoli another season ...cos he is yet to win anything

Pictures: the hottest name in the market now
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Peacecore: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Menance:
Biggest mistake to make
By who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme Offered Super Eagles Job / Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player / Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.